Saved From the Vile Leftist Mobs

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Senator Mitch McConnell: Mob was not able to intimidate the Senate
https://www.foxnews.com/transcript/senator-mitch-mcconnell-mob-was-not-able-to-intimidate-the-senate

INGRAHAM: A lot of my radio callers today said is this the way it's going to be? Is there going to be any changes to building access? You don't want to become cocoon but any changes to how you let people into the building?

MCCONNELL: Well, I think security will take care of that. Look, I think the main point is the mob was not able to intimidate the Senate. We stood up to the mob, we did the right thing for a good man, fill a lifetime appointment on the Supreme Court. There were a lot to celebrate today. I couldn't be prouder of all of my members. Senator Collins, outstanding. You had part of her speech in the entry.

INGRAHAM: But the Democrats now have raised just during her speech, they raised almost $2 million on a GoFundMe page for an undetermined candidate and Susan Collins is apparently seriously entertaining -- Susan Rice, excuse me -- entertaining a challenge against Senator Collins in 2020. Your thoughts.

MCCONNELL: Senator Collins will be well-funded, I can assure you. Look, there's a lot of enthusiasm on our side, too. You may or may not have noticed the rising enthusiasm among Republican voters. I think our people are going to be just as fired-up as theirs a month from now and everybody is going to remember what they did to Brett Kavanaugh.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

McConnell: Mob was not able to intimidate the Senate

Senator Mitch McConnell reacts on 'The Ingraham Angle' to Senator Collins' speech in support of Kavanaugh.