Gay Bashing by the Progressives on SNL

Arthur Brain

I am wondering why I am being attacked for gay-bashing even though I never did such a thing. Do you have an answer to that?

You speak of nothing about it being credible but why do you dismiss the person who made the claims as "nothing credible"?

Perhaps you've fallen for the propaganda of the left these days that only women can be believed?

You're not being accused of "gay bashing" by me so I suggest you take up that particular complaint with Mr Dante.

I dismiss the claims as the source of WND is like getting my news from infowars and there's nothing to support the claim other than nutball blogs and wingnut sites with a blatant agenda. It's laughable that you talk about falling for propaganda when you were quite happy to start a thread about a man being gay with nothing but a silly, far right article to support it. Do you generally accuse people of being things with such little in way of support?

Jerry Shugart

You're not being accused of "gay bashing" by me so I suggest you take up that particular complaint with Mr Dante.

Then why did you say the following in regard to Mr Dante's accusation about me?:

I suspect Mr Dante may well be referring to this...

Why would you say that his accusation about me bashing gays may be referring to a post where I didn't bash any gays?

I am now on the receiving end of a double portion of the left's new battle cry:

GUILT BY ACCUSATION!

Arthur Brain

Then why did you say the following in regard to Mr Dante's accusation about me?:

Because I presumed that was what he was referring to in relation to you calling Obama gay. It made sense. Dante can answer for himself.

Why would you say that his accusation about me bashing gays may be referring to a post where I didn't bash any gays?

I am now on the receiving end of a double portion of the left's new battle cry:

GUILT BY ACCUSATION!

You're really not in a position to blow a gasket on this when you started a thread about a happily married family man being gay because you read some article in WND. What about the falseness of that accusation? And once again I'm not accusing you of "gay bashing" regardless.

Arthur Brain

You presumed?

GUILT BY PRESUMPTION!

Well, you certainly started a thread about Obama being gay if not a gay prostitute, that much isn't in doubt and if it isn't what Mr Dante was referring to then he can correct me and answer you directly himself. It's noticeable that you shy away from anything in relation to that thread as what were you doing if not besmirching a family man with no hint of infidelity?

Care to address why you would do that on the basis of some silly WND article?

Jerry Shugart

Well, you certainly started a thread about Obama being gay if not a gay prostitute, that much isn't in doubt and if it isn't what Mr Dante was referring to then he can correct me and answer you directly himself.

Why would you presume that the post you cited of mine where I didn't bash any gays be in regard to Mr Dante's false accusation that in the past I have bashed gays?

That makes no sense!

Arthur Brain

Why would you presume that the post you cited of mine where I didn't bash any gays be in regard to Mr Dante's false accusation that in the past I have bashed gays?

That makes no sense!

You started a rumour mongering thread implying that Obama is a gay man on the weakest of evidence so please don't be coy about it else what exactly was the point of you starting a topic on a man where there's no hint that he's anything other than a happily married family man with no hint of infidelity? I'm not accusing you of gay bashing as I've said about four times now but let's face it, your thread was nothing other than a go at Obama was it? That's why I'm presuming your accusatory thread is what Mr Dante was getting at and you can hardly be surprised about that if that's the case.

Jerry Shugart

I'm not accusing you of gay bashing as I've said about four times now but let's face it, your thread was nothing other than a go at Obama was it?

You say that you aren't accusing me of gay bashing but when Mr. Dante accused me of gay bashing you cited one of my posts and said that this post must be the post which he was referring to when he said I was gay bashing.

Of course you knew that others would think that the post you cited did include an instance of me bashing gays because that certainly was your inference. And you said absolutely nothing to make anybody think differently.

Then after it was revealed that I didn't bash any gays in that post you never apologized. And now you are lecturing me about bad behavior.

Look in the mirror and you will see who it is that is really behaving badly!

Arthur Brain

You say that you aren't accusing me of gay bashing but when Mr. Dante accused me of gay bashing you cited one of my posts and said that this post must be the post which he was referring to when he said I was gay bashing.

That's correct because I'm not. What I'd accuse you of is gossipy rumour spreading as you had no credible evidence to support your accusation of Obama being gay.

Of course you knew that others would think that the post you cited did include an instance of me bashing gays because that certainly was your inference. And you said absolutely nothing to make anybody think differently.

See above. People are free to check out your thread and decide for any matter themselves.

Then after it was revealed that I didn't bash any gays in that post you never apologized. And now you are lecturing me about bad behavior.

No, you just thought it would be all okay to start a gossipy little thread about someone you don't like being gay who obviously isn't. That's all I'm accusing you of, well, being gullible enough to swallow WND as a credible source as well maybe.

Look in the mirror and you will see who it is that is really behaving badly!

Dude, you can't even bring yourself to address the gossip accusations in the thread in question so why is that?

Jerry Shugart

That's correct because I'm not.

The inference from your post is that the post of mine which you cited shows me gay bashing.

Otherwise, you would have no reason for referring to that post. Your nothing but a cheap shot artist.

Dude, you can't even bring yourself to address the gossip accusations in the thread in question so why is that?

Can you give any evidence that anything which is said in that article is not true? Unlike Dr. Ford's testimony, which is inconsistent from the beginning to the end, the testimony I read about Obama didn't seem to be inconsistent at all. In fact, one of the main witnesses in that article was Kevin DuJan, founder and editor of the Hillary Clinton-supporting website 'HillBuzz.org.'

Can you prove that he made inconsistent statements? Can you prove that anything which he said cannot be trusted? I want to hear all the evidence you can provide which proves that article is not true.

Arthur Brain

The inference from your post is that the post of mine which you cited shows me gay bashing.

Otherwise, you would have no reason for referring to that post. Your nothing but a cheap shot artist.

What you infer is not my problem. I supplied the most likely link as to why Dante said what he did and let's not beat around the bush here. Your thread was a cheap shot at a president you didn't like and was nothing short of unsubstantiated gossip, something no credible source of media has backed up.

Can you give any evidence that anything which is said in that article is not true? Unlike Dr. Ford's testimony, which is inconsistent from the beginning to the end, the testimony I read about Obama didn't seem to be inconsistent at all. In fact, one of the main witnesses in that article was Kevin DuJan, founder and editor of the Hillary Clinton-supporting website 'HillBuzz.org.'

Can you prove that he made inconsistent statements? Can you prove that anything which he said cannot be trusted? I want to hear all the evidence you can provide which proves that article is not true.

The fact that no credible source has substantiated the gossipy rumours and that there's nothing to seriously suggest that Obama is anything other than a happily married family man? The onus isn't on me to disprove wingnut source material and if you're oh so chagrined at feeling that you've been maligned on here (you haven't been) then you sure thought nothing of spreading gossip yourself without any concrete evidence against the man did you?

Jerry Shugart

The fact that no credible source has substantiated the gossipy rumours and that there's nothing to seriously suggest that Obama is anything other than a happily married family man?

Just what I thought!

You were unable to provide any evidence that anything in that article is not true.

Is this the only way that you can deal with the subject of thread?

First I was falsely accused of gay bashing.

Now I am accused of posting a false article but you offered no evidence that it is false.

You are hoping that if you keep the attention on me perhaps no one will see what is really going on with the left when it comes to the subject of this thread--the way they tried to smear Lindsey Graham. You smear me in the hope no one will notice who is really doing the smearing.

Arthur Brain

Just what I thought!

You were unable to provide any evidence that anything in that article is not true.

Is this the only way that you can deal with the subject of thread?

First I was falsely accused of gay bashing.

Now I am accused of posting a false article but you offered no evidence that it is false.

You are hoping that if you keep the attention on me perhaps no one will see what is really going on with the left when it comes to the subject of this thread--the way they tried to smear Lindsey Graham. You smear me in the hope no one will notice who is really doing the smearing.

So, you started a thread about Obama being gay with nothing but a lame article by WND because you accepted it on face value and expect others to disprove such asininity? You smeared the guy with nothing but wingnut source material to begin with, what with your unverifiable accusations so quit crying foul. Nobody is obliged to buy into propaganda that you may willingly lap up and considering that there's no accredited and legitimate back up for such gossip then I'm not under any obligation to give your original source any credence whatsoever.

You on the other hand thought nothing about starting a thread calling a president you don't like a gay man effectively and with feeble "evidence" at best. There's no honesty about that Jerry.