Gay Bashing by the Progressives on SNL

Jerry Shugart

Kate McKinnon impersonated Sen. Lindsey Graham — and in doing so, included jokes that referenced longstanding rumors about his sexual orientation.

McKinnon, who is a lesbian, mocked the Republican's outrage during the testimony of Brett Kavanaugh, who defended himself Thursday against an allegation of sexual assault from Dr. Christine Blasey Ford.

The hearing was the subject of the premiere of this week's Saturday Night Live, in which Matt Damon portrayed the controversial Supreme Court candidate. Graham was one of his questioners.

"I know I'm supposed to shut up, because I'm a single white male, 5'10, uncut," said McKinnon, in drag as Graham, in a reference to how gay men will describe themselves on dating apps like Grindr.

McKinnon as Graham then compared Kavanaugh to Bill Cosby, who was sentenced this week for sexual assault. "Please stop saying Bill Cosby," pleaded Damon as Kavanaugh.

With dramatic finger pointing and jowls trembling, McKinnon as Graham also demanded that Kavanaugh be confirmed to the Supreme Court "now," before commenting on the theatrics of the performance.

"This right now is my audition for Mr. Trump's cabinet — and also for a regional production of The Crucible. And let me tell you, queen, I was good," said McKinnon as Graham, who then struck a dramatic pose.

Graham has made headlines for his impassioned defense of Kavanaugh and his unwillingness to believe the female accusers. In a tweet, he characterized their claims as part of a "character assassination."

The South Carolina lawmaker (who has a lengthy anti-LGBTQ record) told a reporter in 2010 “I ain’t gay!” when asked about his sexuality — yet his lifelong bachelorhood has been the subject of speculation for many years.

Watch McKinnon's impersonation below at around 10:00.

Gay jokes are fine with them as long as the victim is a Republican!

The left has gone from racism (old white men) to making jokes about a person who they think might be gay. This is their idea of politically correctness!

As I have said many times the Democrats are the biggest group of hypocrites who have ever lived on the face of the earth.

Besides that, they are not even funny!

glorydaz

Kate McKinnon impersonated Sen. Lindsey Graham — and in doing so, included jokes that referenced longstanding rumors about his sexual orientation.

McKinnon, who is a lesbian, mocked the Republican's outrage during the testimony of Brett Kavanaugh, who defended himself Thursday against an allegation of sexual assault from Dr. Christine Blasey Ford.

The hearing was the subject of the premiere of this week's Saturday Night Live, in which Matt Damon portrayed the controversial Supreme Court candidate. Graham was one of his questioners.

"I know I'm supposed to shut up, because I'm a single white male, 5'10, uncut," said McKinnon, in drag as Graham, in a reference to how gay men will describe themselves on dating apps like Grindr.

McKinnon as Graham then compared Kavanaugh to Bill Cosby, who was sentenced this week for sexual assault. "Please stop saying Bill Cosby," pleaded Damon as Kavanaugh.

With dramatic finger pointing and jowls trembling, McKinnon as Graham also demanded that Kavanaugh be confirmed to the Supreme Court "now," before commenting on the theatrics of the performance.

"This right now is my audition for Mr. Trump's cabinet — and also for a regional production of The Crucible. And let me tell you, queen, I was good," said McKinnon as Graham, who then struck a dramatic pose.

Graham has made headlines for his impassioned defense of Kavanaugh and his unwillingness to believe the female accusers. In a tweet, he characterized their claims as part of a "character assassination."

The South Carolina lawmaker (who has a lengthy anti-LGBTQ record) told a reporter in 2010 “I ain’t gay!” when asked about his sexuality — yet his lifelong bachelorhood has been the subject of speculation for many years.

Watch McKinnon's impersonation below at around 10:00.

Gay jokes are fine with them as long as the victim is a Republican!

The left has gone from racism (old white men) to making jokes about a person who they think might be gay. This is their idea of politically correctness!

As I have said many times the Democrats are the biggest group of hypocrites who have ever lived on the face of the earth.

Besides that, they are not even funny!

They are hypocrites from beginning to end. Most have no shame whatsoever. Like all hypocrites, they can dish it out but can't take it. They accuse others of what they do themselves. It's an odd breed.

MrDante

wow!

Do you watch SNL?

Or perhaps you think the Advocate just made up the facts about what happened on that show?

You must approve of the gay bashing or why else would you be trying to discredit the article?

Discredit the article? How did you come such an idiotic conclusion?

Considering all of the gay bashing you've engaged in on this forum do you really think anyone is going to buy that you are concerned or upset about gay bashing? You just and put it up here to engage in some gay bashing of your own.

Jerry Shugart

Considering all of the gay bashing you've engaged in on this forum do you really think anyone is going to buy that you are concerned or upset about gay bashing? You just and put it up here to engage in some gay bashing of your own.

I challenge you to quote me where I ever said anything bad about gays.

Jerry Shugart

Oh, were your insinuations that Obama is gay supposed to have been construed as complimentary?

I was falsely accused of gay bashing and so far no one has quoted me doing that! Including you!

Seems like the left's idea of "guilt by accusation" is spreading but that doesn't surprise me at all.

Arthur Brain

I was falsely accused of gay bashing and so far no one has quoted me doing that! Including you!

Seems like the left's idea of "guilt by accusation" is spreading but that doesn't surprise me at all.

I'm not accusing you of "gay bashing" but I am wondering what the intent was where it came to insinuating that Obama is gay? You seemed quite happy to start a thread on the subject, accusing a long term married man with nothing credible in support.

Jerry Shugart

I'm not accusing you of "gay bashing" but I am wondering what the intent was where it came to insinuating that Obama is gay? You seemed quite happy to start a thread on the subject, accusing a long term married man with nothing credible in support.

I am wondering why I am being attacked for gay-bashing even though I never did such a thing. Do you have an answer to that?

You speak of nothing about it being credible but why do you dismiss the person who made the claims as "nothing credible"?

Perhaps you've fallen for the propaganda of the left these days that only women can be believed?