Gay Bashing by the Progressives on SNL

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I wouldn't presume to speak for him.

And to be clear - being gay is no more a character flaw than any other sinful behavior

I should correct myself - not "any other"

That should read "many other sinful behaviors"

lifeisgood

So...should I take that as yes, you feel they should be executed?

Which bring another question, should pedophiles be executed?

For me, if it is proven that they are pedophiles - Yes, they should be executed.

No one has the right to take away the innocence of a child and be free to continue with the next one, and the next one, and the next one, ad nauseum, and never punished. No, a jail sentence is not being punished, because the moment they get out of jail, one of the first things they will do is look for a child to molest. Want an example, look at the Catholic church.

ok doser

Yep - rapists, child molesters, homos, adulterers, murderers (including abortionists) - all should be capital crimes.

ok doser

Lying about a married family man being gay without credible evidence apparently isn't...but hey.

;)

Are you suggesting that's what Jerry did?

'cause he dint - he merely posted a trending news article, quoting eyewitnesses to bammy's behavior in the past

but we realize that accuracy and careful reading are concepts foreign to you :wave2:

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

:rofl:

As if Jerry cared for either! He just found an opportunity to slander...accuracy be damned!!

Pretty much. Nobody besides trolls and halfwits take the gay stuff about Obama seriously as it is. But hey, does it make for some gossip...

quip

BANNED
Banned
not with a coupla jiggers of rum in it :cheers:

true story - someone once criticized my use of "jiggers" 'cause it sounded racist :dizzy:

Personally, I use the two finger technique. That can't get misconstrued..can it? :idunno:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Question: Is Pedophile bashing okay? After all, homosexuals and pedophiles are alike, insofar as they both are born with a sexual attraction that is abnormal and perverse which causes them to engage in sick perverted acts. So, either gay bashing should be okay, or Pedophiles should be accepted as a lifestyle choice. Which is it.

For the record, my vote is that gay bashing is okay, because again; homosexuals and pedophiles are alike, insofar as they both are born with a sexual attraction that is abnormal and perverse which causes them to engage in sick perverted acts.