Gay Bashing by the Progressives on SNL

MrDante

I was falsely accused of gay bashing and so far no one has quoted me doing that! Including you!

Seems like the left's idea of "guilt by accusation" is spreading but that doesn't surprise me at all.

and i was accused of supporting it.

wow!

Do you watch SNL?

Or perhaps you think the Advocate just made up the facts about what happened on that show?

You must approve of the gay bashing or why else would you be trying to discredit the article?

Jerry Shugart

Really?!
Then why broach the subject at all? :idunno:
It had to effectuate some level of interest for you.

What would that have been?

I wanted to show that Obama is not the person who he was claiming to be so he couldn't be trusted.

He called himself a Christian but at the same time he went to Jeremiah Wright’s so-called church of Christ which preached hate instead love and inflammatory, anti-American messages.

Jerry Shugart

You smeared the guy with nothing but wingnut source material to begin with, what with your unverifiable accusations so quit crying foul.

You talk big but I am still waiting for your evidence that what is said in the article is not true!

You want to talk about anything and everything but the subject of this thread. Why is that?

Why don't you tell us if you enjoyed the SNL skit or not?

quip

BANNED
Banned
I wanted to show that Obama is not the person who he was claiming to be so he couldn't be trusted.

He called himself a Christian but at the same time he went to Jeremiah Wright’s so-called church of Christ which preached hate instead love and inflammatory, anti-American messages.

What's that have to do with gay-ness?

I'm not buying it Jerry! :rolleyes:

Arthur Brain

You talk big but I am still waiting for your evidence that what is said in the article is not true!

You want to talk about anything and everything but the subject of this thread. Why is that?

Why don't you tell us if you enjoyed the SNL skit or not?

The fact that it isn't corroborated by any credible and objective media outlet is evidence enough. In the real world there's nothing to suggest that he isn't what he appears to be, a happily married family man with children who has no record of infidelity or sexual scandal. Yet you, Jerry, saw fit to start a thread about this family man being gay on the "strength" of an article from one of the most biased and fruitloop "media sites" on the net. Hardly very honest was it?

Last edited:

Jerry Shugart

Hardly very honest was it?

Of course it wasn't honest when I was accused of bashing gays and you even admitted that it was unfair.

Now you are accusing me of being dishonest because I started a thread using an article which you deemed not to be corroborated sufficiently for your taste. You are copying the bully tactics which the Democrats employed and you must have not have noticed but their tactics got them nothing.

All you prove is that you would rather talk about anything as long as it isn't the subject of this thread. Are you ashamed of your fellow progressives and their lame attempt at humor?

I'm ashamed that grown up people would actually behave that way!!!

Arthur Brain

Of course it wasn't honest when I was accused of bashing gays and you even admitted that it was unfair.

Now you are accusing me of being dishonest because I started a thread using an article which you deemed not to be corroborated sufficiently for your taste. You are copying the bully tactics which the Democrats employed and you must have not have noticed but their tactics got them nothing.

All you prove is that you would rather talk about anything as long as it isn't the subject of this thread. Are you ashamed of your fellow progressives and their lame attempt at humor?

I'm ashamed that grown up people would actually behave that way!!!

I didn't "deem" it to be uncorroborated, it simply isn't and if you valued any truth before you started a thread accusing a married, family man of being gay then you'd have checked how silly your source was before going ahead with it. I don't find that funny and nor are you being bullied in any sense of the word.

Jerry Shugart

I didn't "deem" it to be uncorroborated, it simply isn't ...

What was entirely, 100% uncorroborated was the story told by Christine Ford. You you have given ZERO evidence that anything said in the article I posted is in error.

Instead of discussing things in a civilized manner you call me a liar and try to bully people around. Your act isn't working. My thread has served its purpose in that anyone with an open mind can see the truth of how those on the left use the gay issue to attack their political opponents.

Arthur Brain

What was entirely, 100% uncorroborated was the story told by Christine Ford. You you have given ZERO evidence that anything said in the article I posted is in error.

Instead of discussing things in a civilized manner you call me a liar and try to bully people around. Your act isn't working. My thread has served its purpose in that anyone with an open mind can see the truth of how those on the left use the gay issue to attack their political opponents.

You chose to engage on the subject of Obama being gay so don't accuse me of "bullying tactics" simply because I pointed out that you had flimsy "evidence" at best for accusing the man of being gay. You really want to play a victim card on that score? Not sure how I'm being uncivilized exactly as I'm hardly resorting to foul language or insults in this exchange either.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
This isn't "gay bashing ". It's poking fun at homophobic bigotry and the hypocrisy of Republicans who condemn homosexuality and gay people while being closeted or repressed gays themselves . Not the same thing at all .
Graham may very well be gay . There are more than a few GOP members of congress who are closeted or repressed gays . This is an open secret .

quip

BANNED
Banned
This isn't "gay bashing ". It's poking fun at homophobic bigotry and the hypocrisy of Republicans who condemn homosexuality and gay people while being closeted or repressed gays themselves . Not the same thing at all .
Graham may very well be gay . There are more than a few GOP members of congress who are closeted or repressed gays . This is an open secret .

The irony seems lost on Jerry.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Do you and - more importantly - Jerry believe being gay is an untrustworthy character flaw? ...now be careful in your answer lest you implicate Jerry to any form of "bashing".

I won't presume to speak for Jerry, but I consider lying about your past to be an untrustworthy character flaw.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I wouldn't presume to speak for him.

And to be clear - being gay is no more a character flaw than any other sinful behavior