What Kind Of Person Could "Execute" A Child?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Read these passages in conjunction with Galatians.

[h=1]Galatians 3:24-26 Contemporary English Version (CEV)[/h] 24 In fact, the Law was our teacher. It was supposed to teach us until we had faith and were acceptable to God. 25 But once a person has learned to have faith, there is no more need to have the Law as a teacher.
26 All of you are God’s children because of your faith in Christ Jesus.

We must be very careful how we apply the law both to ourselves and to others. Are you using the law to teach others their need for a savior or are you using the law to judge others? It is an important question we must constantly ask ourselves because we will be judged by that same measure when we stand before God.
And yet you want laws.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Interesting case to attempt to make from scripture.

Throughout the Bible, the term "witness" is used to describe people AND inanimate objects, events, and ideas.

It was made by JudgeRightly and supported by ok doser. I didn't miss read it.

Instead of making such accusations, perhaps you could quote the post where I made the claim that someone who accidentally killed someone should be put to death. At the very least, provide a link to the post.

I answered your questions using the same words Jesus did.

Answering a question you wanted me to ask doesn't answer the question I actually asked.

You're extremely close to being put on my ignore list.

If s/he asked me, in a truly repentant way, to forgive them for murdering my family member then I would willingly forgive them.

Which, again, does not answer my question.

AGAIN: Would you forgive them for:
A) murder?
B) hurting you by taking away a loved one?

But not a written law, something else, something like morals.

"Written on their hearts"...

"Law unto themselves"...

:think:

No idea what happened with that post.

I told you what happened.

You didn't format it properly, and in the process plagiarised what I said.

Please fix it.

Read these passages in conjunction with Galatians.

Galatians 3:24-26 Contemporary English Version 24 In fact, the Law was our teacher. It was supposed to teach us until we had faith and were acceptable to God. 25 But once a person has learned to have faith, there is no more need to have the Law as a teacher.
26 All of you are God’s children because of your faith in Christ Jesus.

Cab, if someone has not come to know Christ as their Savior, then how can they be out from under the law?

We must be very careful how we apply the law both to ourselves and to others.

Seems pretty simple to me.

Christians are not under the law, everyone else is.

Don't believe me? Just go read Romans, the greatest treatise of law ever written.

Are you using the law to teach others their need for a savior or are you using the law to judge others?

Porque no los dos?

Why do you think that those two things are mutually exclusive?

It is an important question we must constantly ask ourselves because we will be judged by that same measure when we stand before God.

See, the problem is that you think that Christians will be judged by God.

We won't be. That's what being forgiven means.

Remember what Paul said?

Or do you not know, brethren (for I speak to those who know the law), that the law has dominion over a man as long as he lives?For the woman who has a husband is bound by the law to her husband as long as he lives. But if the husband dies, she is released from the law of her husband.So then if, while her husband lives, she marries another man, she will be called an adulteress; but if her husband dies, she is free from that law, so that she is no adulteress, though she has married another man.Therefore, my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be married to another—to Him who was raised from the dead, that we should bear fruit to God.For when we were in the flesh, the sinful passions which were aroused by the law were at work in our members to bear fruit to death.But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter. - Romans 7:1-6 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans7:1-6&version=NKJV

We were condemned under the law (for all have sinned), then when we accepted Christ, we were crucified with him, and therefore, since we are now dead (to the law), we are no longer under it (Romans 7:1-6). Then we are raised with Him in His resurrection, and are forgiven of all our sins, AND "there is now no condemnation to them who are in Christ Jesus...".

Honestly, you need to read your Bible more often, because you hardly know it.