The Democrats True Feelings About Sexual Abuse

Jerry Shugart

The woman who accused Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) of emotional and physical abuse is claiming that the Democratic Party "smeared, threatened [and] isolated" her after she went public with the allegations.

Karen Monahan's comments come as a growing number of Democrats have expressed support for the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, saying they find her allegations credible.

Monahan on Monday tweeted that Democrats have not stood by her.

"I've been smeared, threatened, isolated from my own party," Monahan tweeted. "I provided medical records from 2017, stating on two different Dr. Visits, I told them about the abuse and who did it. My therapist released records stating I have been dealing and healing from the abuse."

"Four people, including my supervisor at the time, stated that I came to them after and shared the exact story I shared publicly, I shared multiple text between me and Keith, where I discuss the abuse with him and much more," she wrote. "As I said before, I knew I wouldn't be believed."

Kavanaugh's accuser told NO ONE after she said that he tried to rape her. She can't remember when it happened or where it happened and yet the Dems are yelling for Kavannaugh's head even while they continue to smear Ellison's accuser.

The Dems are the biggest group of hypocrites that have ever lived upon the face of the earth!

Jerry Shugart

Kavanaugh's accuser told NO ONE after she said that he tried to rape her. She can't remember when it happened or where it happened and yet the Dems are yelling for Kavannaugh's head even while they continue to smear Ellison's accuser.

Then the Dems said that Kavanaugh's accuser was willing to testify.

But now she is refusing to testify!

Jerry Shugart

actually she isn't refusing, she is wanting the FBI investigation to be completed first

Her lawyers said that she wanted to testify and then when a time was set for that was arranged all of a sudden she makes up conditions which must be met before she will testify!

Can't you recognize a con job when you see one?

MrDante

Her lawyers said that she wanted to testify and then when a time was set for that was arranged all of a sudden she makes up conditions which must be met before she will testify!

Can't you recognize a con job when you see one?

Make up conditions? An FBI investigation isn't a condition it's not even unusual. In the last decade the republican controlled Judiciary committee has asked the FBI engage in and to reopen background-check investigations on on more than twenty judicial nominees.

So why don't the republican's want the FBI to do their job here?

Why did republican's fight so hard to prevent Mark Judge, a supposed witness to the alleged assault, from being called to testify?

I sure know a smear campaign when i see one.

Jerry Shugart

Make up conditions? An FBI investigation isn't a condition it's not even unusual. In the last decade the republican controlled Judiciary committee has asked the FBI engage in and to reopen background-check investigations on on more than twenty judicial nominees.

FBI: Mrs. Ford, when did this take place?

Ms. Ford: I don't know.

FBI: Exactly where did this happen?

Ms. Ford: I don't know.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Te democrats are "hypocrites ?" Pot, meet kettle . The Republican party may be the most hypocritical collection of people in world history . They wrote the book on it . Everything they say and do is pure hypocrisy . They elected the most hypocritical president in US history .

glorydaz

The Dems are the biggest group of hypocrites that have ever lived upon the face of the earth!

Yep. I can't think of one subject where that isn't proven true.

glorydaz

He's had eight FBI background checks already. :rolleyes:

So why don't the republican's want the FBI to do their job here?

They did their job already.

Why did republican's fight so hard to prevent Mark Judge, a supposed witness to the alleged assault, from being called to testify?

Fake news. Mr. Judge declined to testify insisting he has no knowledge of any such incident.

I sure know a smear campaign when i see one.

Yep, and the Dems are pros at it.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Te democrats are "hypocrites ?" Pot, meet kettle . The Republican party may be the most hypocritical collection of people in world history . They wrote the book on it . Everything they say and do is pure hypocrisy . They elected the most hypocritical president in US history .

better find you a puppy to hug while you have your little tantrum

Jerry Shugart

this alleged incident has been investigated by the FBI 8 times?

Ford said five people were at the party and everyone but her denies that they were at that party, including one of her long time friends!

Do you not know why Ford will never testify?

wonderdog

Fake news. Mr. Judge declined to testify insisting he has no knowledge of any such incident.

This denial of knowledge is from a guy who literally wrote a book about his being a blackout drunk: "Wasted: Tales of a GenX Drunk", which includes the wild drunken high school parties at Georgetown Prep.

Wasted: Tales of a GenX Drunk is a 1997 memoir about alcoholism, binge drinking, and hookup culture at Georgetown Preparatory School, written by Mark Gauvreau Judge. Judge recounts his early formative experiences growing up in suburbs of Washington, D.C. under Catholic school education. He recounts his first experience drinking alcoholic beverages at the age of 14, calling it blissful. The author describes his secondary education at Georgetown Preparatory School as filled with heavy drinking and experiences of teenage alcoholism

For example:

"His drinking became so extreme that he had blackout episodes, and woke up on the floor of a restaurant bathroom with no memory of how he got there. Once “I had the first beer, I found it impossible to stop until I was completely annihilated,” he wrote.

Link

Or:

“I had blacked out again,” Judge recalled in a memoir about his troubled youth. “I didn’t remember anything after doing the shots.”

He asked his friend, Denny, what had happened.

“You put on quite a show,” Denny said. “After doing all those shots, you tried to get up on the table and started taking your clothes off, but Shane and I pulled you down. You also tried to make it with one of the bridesmaids.”

Judge was surprised.

“I tried to make it with a bridesmaid?” he said. “Please tell me I didn’t hurt her.”

Link

That's the guy that you're satisfied with saying "I have no memory of this alleged incident".

He can say "I have no recollection" all he wants, but at the very least, it should be under oath, and there should absolutely be a deeper investigation. It's not only his specific memory (non-memory) of the event, but also what he can testify to about the excessive partying and sex, which was obviously out of control.

Ask yourself this: If it's as simple as "I don't recall" why wouldn't Judge jump to testify under oath for his old friend?

Why wouldn't Republicans be subpoenaing Judge to help clear up this mess?

Why wouldn't Kavanaugh himself be demanding an investigation to clear his name?

Why is the only person involved who's asking for a full investigation Christine Blasey Ford, the victim?

Out of morbid curiosity, do you actually believe that if this was a Democrat being accused, that you wouldn't be screaming bloody murder about how there needs to be a thorough investigation? Would a blackout drunk's non legally binding comment that he "has no recollection" be okay with you?

It's pretty clear that Kavanaugh has already lied under oath. That should have been the end of the show right there.

Last edited:

MrDante

This denial of knowledge is from a guy who literally wrote a book about his being a blackout drunk: "Wasted: Tales of a GenX Drunk", which includes the wild drunken high school parties at Georgetown Prep.

For example:

Or:

That's the guy that you're satisfied with saying "I have no memory of this alleged incident".

He can say "I have no recollection" all he wants, but at the very least, it should be under oath, and there should absolutely be a deeper investigation. It's not only his specific memory (non-memory) of the event, but also what he can testify to about the excessive partying and sex, which was obviously out of control.

Ask yourself this: If it's as simple as "I don't recall" why wouldn't Judge jump to testify under oath for his old friend?

Why wouldn't Republicans be subpoenaing Judge to help clear up this mess?

Why wouldn't Kavanaugh himself be demanding an investigation to clear his name?

Why is the only person involved who's asking for a full investigation Christine Blasey Ford, the victim?

Out of morbid curiosity, do you actually believe that if this was a Democrat being accused, that you wouldn't be screaming bloody murder about how there needs to be a thorough investigation? Would a blackout drunk's non legally binding comment that he "has no recollection" be okay with you?

It's pretty clear that Kavanaugh has already lied under oath. That should have been the end of the show right there.
i think you just summed up conservatives true feelings about sexual abuse

Jerry Shugart

The Democrat's hypocrisy laid bare:

Minnesota's state Democratic Party, the Minnesota DFL, issued a statement saying its outside investigation wasn't able to "substantiate" accusations of physical abuse against Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn., by an ex-girlfriend.

Ellison, who failed in his 2017 bid to become DNC chairman, is currently running for state attorney general in Minnesota.

"The investigation report, which was released today without our knowledge by someone outside of our organization, was unable to substantiate the claim of physical abuse made by Ms. Monahan," DFL Chair Ken Martin said of the allegations levied by Karen Monahan.

Martin also said the state party was handing its finding over to law enforcement.

"For the purpose of objectivity and getting all of the facts regarding these allegations, we have decided to forward the information in the investigation to local authorities in order to let them review the contents and determine whether further investigation is warranted," he said.

Ellison thanked the party for its independent investigation in a statement.

"Addressing this allegation has been especially challenging given the important national moment we are in. I believe women who come forward must be heard, and to have their allegations fully investigated. This is why I have complied with this investigation fully, and will do so with any other inquiries. I thank the Minnesota DFL for taking this issue seriously and requesting this investigation," he said.

Ellison's Republican opponent, Doug Wardlow, released a statement calling the investigation a "sham."

"As predicted, the sham 'investigation' led by the DFL party attorney's legal partner has concluded in favor of the party's Attorney General candidate. But the publicly available evidence contradicts that conclusion," Wardlow said.

"Karen Monahan's allegations are substantiated by documentary evidence and a witness. Ms. Monahan's son, Austin, has seen video evidence of Ellison's physical abuse of Monahan, and he also witnessed the traumatic effects that the abuse had on his mother. Ms. Monahan also released medical records that detail what she told her doctors about Keith Ellison's abusive behavior."

Ellison has denied the allegations repeatedly, but Republicans have gone after Minnesota Democrats in the hopes of linking candidates to the allegations. A recent Minneapolis Star Tribune/Minnesota Public Radio poll shows Ellison with a narrow lead over Wardlow with almost one-fifth of the electorate undecided.

More than half of the likely and registered voters polled said they weren't sure if they believed the accusations against Ellison.

What happened to their motto that the WOMAN MUST BE BELIEVED?

Who can take these jokers seriously?