Trump impeachment

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you believe Donald Trump is not qualified to be president because he is an adulterous liar, I do agree. If you believe being an adulterous liar does not disqualify a President, but paying his bimbo to hide his adultery (with money that did not come from campaign funds) is a crime that justifies his removal from office,you are just being silly.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Who is Donaldtrump? :idunno:

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Delmar!!! Didn't recognize you for a minute there. I'm doing well. Getting ready to take the little one to church.

rexlunae

If you believe Donald Trump is not qualified to be president because he is an adulterous liar, I do agree. If you believe being an adulterous liar does not disqualify a President, but paying his bimbo to hide his adultery (with money that did not come from campaign funds) is a crime that justifies his removal from office,you are just being silly.

Any money spent by a candidate or a campaign to effect the outcome of the election has to be reported. You or I can spend money to inuence the outcome of an election as long as we don't coordinate with the campaign about it, but the candidate cannot.

The telling thing here is the fact that if this has been done officially through the campaign, it would probably have been legal. Candidates are allowed to donate as much of their own money to their campaigns as they want. All he would have had to do is make a donation to his campaign in his own name, and the law wouldn't have cared. But then, campaigns have reporting obligations.

It is the secrecy that is the problem. Americans have a right to know some basic details about that candidates bidding to represent them.

rexlunae

:rotfl:

You didn't know enough about Trump already?

Oh, I've known plenty about him forever, to make up my own mind. But you know perfectly we'll what would have happened if Hillary Clinton had deliberately violated campaign finance law to hide secrets.

glorydaz

Any money spent by a candidate or a campaign to effect the outcome of the election has to be reported. You or I can spend money to inuence the outcome of an election as long as we don't coordinate with the campaign about it, but the candidate cannot.

The telling thing here is the fact that if this has been done officially through the campaign, it would probably have been legal. Candidates are allowed to donate as much of their own money to their campaigns as they want. All he would have had to do is make a donation to his campaign in his own name, and the law wouldn't have cared. But then, campaigns have reporting obligations.

It is the secrecy that is the problem. Americans have a right to know some basic details about that candidates bidding to represent them.

When Trump was elected, it was a well known fact that he had a checkered past. His paying off a stripper was not against the law, nor was it a campaign expense. Nice try, though.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You know perfectly we'll what would have happened if Hillary Clinton had deliberately violated campaign finance law to hide secrets.

Who? :idunno:

And what difference does it make what someone else does?

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is the problem with democracies, people get sold out to them and start thinking everything is a "right."

Let's break it down: You don't have any rights.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How do you know he didn't pay off Stormy to keep his wife from finding out.

So, I'm guessing you spoke out demanding that Bill Clinton be removed from office for committing perjury? Or were you among those saying keeping your sex life private is no big deal? Before you answer let me remind you that, had Clinton not lied under oath, the Paula Jones case would not have been dismissed for "lack of evidence".