Why Don't the Liberals Want a Wall?

quip

BANNED
Banned
I am the one who is supporting a solution, and that solution is the wall.

The Dems have no solution and all they want to do is to obstruct any solution which others might come up with.

Those are the pros and cons and I have indeed weighed them. Have you?

Do you favor Trump's plan or are you willing to let the evil at the border continue for the rest of Trump's term in office in the hope that the Dems will win and do it their way?

Tell us what you think is the best solution.

I don't presume to know the best solution until I study all the pertinent facts. I was hoping to glean some info on the issue you raised...but you seem to have concluded upon the overall issue by your own undisclosed methods, however biased and limited those may appear.

glassjester

The right to murder is not being debated morally, constitutionally nor practically.....so your answer is an astounding 'no'.

So we agree that the underground (or "back alley") continuation of a criminalized activity, is not an argument for it to remain legal.

quip

BANNED
Banned
So we agree that the underground (or "back alley") continuation of a criminalized activity, is not an argument for it to remain legal.

No we don't. Such would hold under the rubric of women's safety/health; access i.e. practical considerations.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No we don't. Such would hold under the rubric of women's safety/health i.e. practical considerations.

For this administration, well being equates to jailing babies, toddlers and children in cages. I am fairly certain that safety and health comes in last on their list of priorities.

glassjester

No we don't. Such would hold under the rubric of women's safety/health; access i.e. practical considerations.

The mere fact that people will break a law, is an argument against making that law?

I don't see the logic, there.

glassjester

For this administration,well being equals jailing babies, toddlers and children in cages, I am fairly certain that safety and health comes in last on their list of priorities.

Do you also think abortion should remain legal, just so people won't "have to" murder their babies in "back alleys" ?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Sure, you're one of the most reasonable posters on this forum who so very rarely posts in a fit of pique at all...

:plain:

What?

I'm not talking about someone getting angry or occasionally loosing their temper or even sometimes being wrong or whatever else. The libs on this thread and other like it are certifiably stupid! I mean flat out slobber mouthed, grunting Neanderthals who can barely put a coherent sentence together, never mind make a rational defense of the abject stupidity they claim to believe!

One idiot suggested that she was fine with a border wall so long as Trump paid for it out of his own pocket! That's laughable because he could easily afford to do it and would probably do it if it were legal (which it isn't) and the same moron who wants Trump to pay for the totally inexpensive border wall is probably just fine with Obama having taken over a 6th of the economy with his fantastically stupid health care debacle, not to mention the 530 million dollars PER YEAR that we all pay to Planned Parenthood!

You are all dumb as a sack of bricks and would destroy this entire nation if given half a chance. But don't let anything like sound reason persuade you! Go right on ahead feeling your way through your entire existence and when you've emoted your way to trying to start a revolution, you'll find out why we conservatives believe in the right to bear arms.

Clete

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Why are you asking a question you already know the answer to? False equivalence.

Why won't you state what everyone already knows is your answer?

And it isn't a false equivalence just because you claim it to be.

Abortion is the taking of an innocent human life. Even you would call it murder under ANY other circumstance.

Arthur Brain

What?

I'm not talking about someone getting angry or occasionally loosing their temper or even sometimes being wrong or whatever else. The libs on this thread and other like it are certifiably stupid! I mean flat out slobber mouthed, grunting Neanderthals who can barely put a coherent sentence together, never mind make a rational defense of the abject stupidity they claim to believe!

One idiot suggested that she was fine with a border wall so long as Trump paid for it out of his own pocket! That's laughable because he could easily afford to do it and would probably do it if it were legal (which it isn't) and the same moron who wants Trump to pay for the totally inexpensive border wall is probably just fine with Obama having taken over a 6th of the economy with his fantastically stupid health care debacle, not to mention the 530 million dollars PER YEAR that we all pay to Planned Parenthood!

You are all dumb as a sack of bricks and would destroy this entire nation if given half a chance. But don't let anything like sound reason persuade you! Go right on ahead feeling your way through your entire existence and when you've emoted your way to trying to start a revolution, you'll find out why we conservatives believe in the right to bear arms.

Clete

Hmm, has Trump condemned Planned Parenthood? He certainly hasn't enacted laws that would execute homosexuals and the like as even he isn't that dumb to play solely to religious zealots. So, once again, thanks for the vitriolic rant and the projection. If he does end up building a wall it'll be so high as to reflect his own ego and the rank stupidity of fawning dopes.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Hmm, has Trump condemned Planned Parenthood? He certainly hasn't enacted laws that would execute homosexuals and the like as even he isn't that dumb to play solely to religious zealots. So, once again, thanks for the vitriolic rant and the projection. If he does end up building a wall it'll be so high as to reflect his own ego and the rank stupidity of fawning dopes.

:chuckle:

There was not vitriol and there was no rant!

:chuckle: