Why Don't the Liberals Want a Wall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quip View Post
    The right to murder is not being debated morally, constitutionally nor practically.....so your answer is an astounding 'no'.

Likewise a 'no' to your next urge in response.
    Ummmmm

Abortion is murder

Comment

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
      Ummmmm

Abortion is murder

You're as predictable as thick.
      _/\_

Christians: "I - a stranger and afraid - in a world I never made.." -- Houseman

Comment

You're as predictable as thick.
        Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
          Well, that was a nice rant signifying nothing...

See what I mean!?
          sigpic
          "The [open view] is an attempt to provide a more Biblically faithful, rationally coherent, and practically satisfying account of God and the divine-human relationship..." - Dr. John Sanders

Comment

You seem unwilling to weigh the pros and cons. Seems you've reached a kneejerk conclusion in search of a justification.
            I am the one who is supporting a solution, and that solution is the wall.

The Dems have no solution and all they want to do is to obstruct any solution which others might come up with.

Those are the pros and cons and I have indeed weighed them. Have you?

Do you favor Trump's plan or are you willing to let the evil at the border continue for the rest of Trump's term in office in the hope that the Dems will win and do it their way?

Tell us what you think is the best solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Clete View Post

See what I mean!?
              Sure, you're one of the most reasonable posters on this forum who so very rarely posts in a fit of pique at all...

Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
                I am the one who is supporting a solution, and that solution is the wall.

The Dems have no solution and all they want to do is to obstruct any solution which others might come up with.

Those are the pros and cons and I have indeed weighed them. Have you?

Do you favor Trump's plan or are you willing to let the evil at the border continue for the rest of Trump's term in office in the hope that the Dems will win and do it their way?

Tell us what you think is the best solution.
                I don't presume to know the best solution until I study all the pertinent facts. I was hoping to glean some info on the issue you raised...but you seem to have concluded upon the overall issue by your own undisclosed methods, however biased and limited those may appear.
                _/\_

Comment

The right to murder is not being debated morally, constitutionally nor practically.....so your answer is an astounding 'no'.
                  So we agree that the underground (or "back alley") continuation of a criminalized activity, is not an argument for it to remain legal.
                  Your "catholic" is showing. - Sozo

Comment

Originally posted by glassjester View Post
                    So we agree that the underground (or "back alley") continuation of a criminalized activity, is not an argument for it to remain legal.
                    No we don't. Such would hold under the rubric of women's safety/health; access i.e. practical considerations.
                    _/\_

Comment

No we don't. Such would hold under the rubric of women's safety/health i.e. practical considerations.
                      For this administration, well being equates to jailing babies, toddlers and children in cages. I am fairly certain that safety and health comes in last on their list of priorities.
                      TRUST
                      is a fragile thing.

Easy to break, Easy to lose
                      and one of the hardest things to
                      ever get back.

Comment

No we don't. Such would hold under the rubric of women's safety/health; access i.e. practical considerations.
                        The mere fact that people will break a law, is an argument against making that law?

I don't see the logic, there.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusha View Post
                          For this administration,well being equals jailing babies, toddlers and children in cages, I am fairly certain that safety and health comes in last on their list of priorities.
                          Do you also think abortion should remain legal, just so people won't "have to" murder their babies in "back alleys" ?

Comment

Originally posted by glassjester View Post
                            The mere fact that people will break a law, is an argument against making that law?

I don't see the logic, there.
                            Then take your logical discourse to a deeper level.
                            _/\_

Comment

lol - nice burn!

Comment

People break every law, dude. Is that an argument against making any laws at all?

Comment

Working...
                                X