Why Don't the Liberals Want a Wall?

genuineoriginal

Get some data, and you'll do better next time.
Sure seems like there are more than 4.

19 foreign nationals charged for voting in 2016 elections

Nineteen foreign-born individuals have been charged with illegally voting in the 2016 election, the Justice Department announced on Friday, adding that the cases are part of an ongoing voter fraud investigation.

Add These Voter Fraud Cases to the Growing List

Despite the lack of media coverage, evidence of election fraud continues to mount.

This week, The Heritage Foundation added 26 new entries to its election fraud database, bringing the searchable ledger to a total of 1,132 proven instances of election fraud. That includes 983 cases that ended in a criminal conviction, 48 that led to civil penalties, 79 where defendants were enrolled in a diversion program, and 22 cases of official or judicial findings of fraud.

Americans should be alarmed. These entries represent irrefutable evidence that fraud has impacted elections in 47 states, and across all levels of government.

Worse still, they are probably just the tip of America’s election fraud iceberg. The Heritage database is not comprehensive, so the actual volume of vote fraud is likely far higher. Exactly how much higher is anybody’s guess.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Listen%2B3.jpg

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Despite the lack of media coverage, evidence of election fraud continues to mount.

As you learned, there's a lot of it out there. In North Carolina, a republican operative seems to have faked so many votes that the state officials refuse to certify that his guy won.

In Florida over a thousand legitimate voters were fraudulently disenfranchised by republican officials.

And your guys say that they have 1,132 cases of voter fraud. Here's a breakdown of the actual cases known by authorities:

A comprehensive 2014 study published in The Washington Post found 31 credible instances of impersonation fraud from 2000 to 2014, out of more than 1 billion ballots cast. Even this tiny number is likely inflated, as the study’s author counted not just prosecutions or convictions, but any and all credible claims.

So about 1 in 32,000,000 votes. However, notice that in a single election in Florida over a thousand people were fraudulently disenfranchised. Which seems like a bigger problem to you?

Even republicans occasionally slip up and admit that "ballot security" really means "keep people from voting if we think they might be democrats."

Want some examples?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

New Report Exposes Thousands of Illegal Votes in 2016 Election

A new bombshell study released by the Government Accountability Institute shows why President Donald Trump’s Advisory Commission on Election Integrity has such an important job ahead of it.

The Institute concluded in its report that thousands of votes in the 2016 election were illegal duplicate votes from people who registered and voted in more than one state.

The reality is that individuals voting illegally on the scale required to influence most elections would require a large, well financed operation with "insider" cooperation - too many participants to avoid detection indefinitely !

Gerrymandering of political boundaries at the state and federal levels has proven to be the most effective method of influencing elections - the Democrats are currently crafting legislation that would place future boundary decisions into the hands of an unbiased commission - it will speak volumes should the Republicans decide to oppose it!

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Barbara Aryan has posted the LIES from the New York Times. (Barbara loves lies.) Now let's hear from some border agents, most of whom are Hispanic by the way:

Does anyone really think that these border agents would have been allowed on stage with the President if they had dissenting viewpoints - only conservatives could be that "gullible!"

Even if the President was asserting that "black is white," he could arrange to have a stage full of supporters that agreed with him!

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
What happened to the wall...?

Nancy Pelosi told Trump he wasn't going to get it. And after couple of tantrums, he sulked for a bit and did what he was told.

Apparently, he's hoping that courts will let him bypass Congress's role in approving expenditures. Doesn't seem very likely, though.

Aimiel

In spite of congressional obstruction, on March 27, the Pentagon handed the United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) $1 billion – out of the $6.1 billion in defense funds – to build 57 miles of fencing. On April 9, the USACE awarded a $789 million fixed-price contract for barrier replacement in Santa Teresa (New Mexico) to SLS, and a $187 million design-bid-build contract for primary pedestrian wall replacement in Yuma (Arizona) to Barnard. These were the first contracts utilizing emergency declaration funds. Ten days later, on April 19, the USACE started prequalifying contractors for $8 billion in construction work. According to a construction industry news and analysis site, “the Pentagon is [now] ready to mobilize nearly the full emergency fund amount for projects which will include wall, levee, fencing, access roads, gates, repairs and more.”

In late April 2019, DHS issued two waivers facilitating more rapid construction within the U.S. Border Patrol’s Yuma and El Paso sectors in Arizona and Texas. “The projects covered by the waivers include up to approximately 53 miles of new bollard wall in place of dilapidated and outdated designs, in addition to, road construction and improvement and lighting installation.” (The waivers were published in the Federal Register on April 24, 2019.)

Conclusion

In 2006, Congress required that a barrier be constructed. But the project was never completed as mandated, and much of the border wall/fence lies in disrepair or is built to subpar standards. With illegal immigration, drug trafficking, and human smuggling reaching historic levels, an ongoing problem, and the threat of terrorism ever increasing, it is critical that a proper security barrier be constructed.

A physical barrier on the southern border is a necessity if our government wishes to meet its obligation to protect the sovereignty and security of the United States of America. Besides helping stem the tide of illegal immigration, it also limits the ability of drug cartels, human traffickers, terrorists, and other national security threats to access the United States from Mexico and the rest of Central and South America. Furthermore, a secure border sends the message that prospective immigrants are expected to follow the rule of law.

SOURCE ARTICLE

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Does anyone really think that these border agents would have been allowed on stage with the President if they had dissenting viewpoints - only conservatives could be that "gullible!"

Even if the President was asserting that "black is white," he could arrange to have a stage full of supporters that agreed with him!
Great to see you !!! I see you still think Trump is "staging" and "scripting" things but that's only because your side has been doing that for decades. The left MANUFACTURES news, stories and narratives so much that people think it;s real news. God help us all.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What happened to the wall...?

Nancy Pelosi told Trump he wasn't going to get it. And after couple of tantrums, he sulked for a bit and did what he was told.

Apparently, he's hoping that courts will let him bypass Congress's role in approving expenditures. Doesn't seem very likely, though.
What happened? Last I heard it's standing strong and growing. Good to see you're still trying to salvage what's left of your party. I understand the fact that you're too fragile to speak out anywhere else but TOL, but please. Do you think anybody on this site accepts a word you say?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
What happened? Last I heard it's standing strong and growing.

Last I heard, Trump was saying that putting up some fence, or even repairing existing fence would be good enough for his "big beautiful wall." He's been kinda subdued about it since Nancy Pelosi took him to the woodshed over his "I'll shut down the government and hold my breath, unless you give me a wall" tantrum.

Good to see you're still trying to salvage what's left of your party.

Libertarians always lose. That's just how it is.

lifeisgood

Let's not disregard President Trump's demeanor in a particular issue. the man is not stupid, even in the midst of eating only 2 scoops of ice cream while every body else ate only one.

I did not like him at all to be the president (while I also did not want Hillary), however, the more SOME started talking bad about him relentlessly, the more they made me to pay attention to him and his administration.

Thank you President Trump's haters for opening my eyes, and, no, he is not perfect, neither is the one talking to you in the mirror.

jamesdyson

BANNED
Banned
I tried to create this forum topic and it was blocked---

I did the research; Now you help me get the word out (BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!)
The World’s Largest Oil Reserves By Country
Proven oil reserves are those that have a reasonable certainty of being recoverable under existing economic and political conditions, with existing technology.
10. United States - 39,230 million barrels
9. Libya - 48,363 million barrels
8. Russia - 80,000 million barrels
7. United Arab Emirates - 97,800 million barrels
6. Kuwait - 101,500 million barrels
5. Iraq - 142,503 million barrels
4. Iran - 158,400 million barrels
3. Canada - 169,709 million barrels
2. Saudi Arabia - 266,455 million barrels
1. Venezuela - 300,878 million barrels
https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/the-world-s-largest-oil-reserves-by-country.html

the above adds up to---- 1,304,838 million barrels

The total worldwide oil consumption was 93 million barrels per day (bbl/day) on average in 2015 according to the International Energy Agency (IEA).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_oil_consumption
93 million a day X 356 days = 33,945 a year
1304838/33945 = 38 years then it's all gone!!!

I want people to know this and we all can help make a new future for our children NOW!!
I am being blocked from creating this new forum so please; you create it!!!!

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Those are proven reserves. There might be half again as much out there. And fracking technology suddenly boosted proven reserves.

Fossil fuels are going to decline over time, but as other technologies improve, we'll be O.K. Big issue now is to keep the fossil fuel companies from blocking new technologies.