"Everyone knew."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Poor Monica....a 22 year old intern is excluded from the MeToo movement by the left. Figures. :rolleyes:

Oh, and Hillary the "victim"?

That one who called all of Bill's accusers/victims trailer trash?

The left lives is LaLa Land. :chuckle:

Rusha just can't stay away from the 'Far-left field.' It looks like she's pretty well stuck there.

musterion

re: spying

Ddvzc1rVwAINAhe

pondsbb

I think Brennan is about to have a nervous breakdown in spite of Clapper's statement about it being a good thing for the CIA and FBI to spy on the campaigns of their opponents. The Deep State is all aflutter. :thumb:
I am so angry to think the government was using taxpayers dollars to try and rig a presidential election. Now they are saying it was to "protect Trump".

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

pondsbb

I think Brennan is about to have a nervous breakdown in spite of Clapper's statement about it being a good thing for the CIA and FBI to spy on the campaigns of their opponents. The Deep State is all aflutter. :thumb:
And then the Left can't see that God is involved in all this. All the odds against Trump as winning, but He still wins. They don't understand that God's righteousness is exposing all things. They would rather it be covered and America to continue on into an authoritarian regime controlling its citizens via control of politics.

pondsbb

That's the way the 'Left' roles, right? Hypocrisy is the name of the game for them.
Then they want to call MS 13 gang members " children of God". Just because of something that came out of Trump's mouth. The Lord always separated children of the evil one from children of the righteous.

1 John 3:10 KJV
In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

nikolai_42

Very good article on how the endless train of leftist sex scandals is forcing people to ignore their hypocritical preaching.

And too many of them knew about these things all the while. It all started in earnest with Bill Clinton - the most powerful man on earth - forcing a 22 year old intern to get under the desk, and they covered for him.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/how-metoo-undermines-the-resistance

Just an observation. The left (I would call it the radical left, but that seems the predominant voice on that side of the aisle now) can hardly be accused of hypocrisy. They may have a morality, but it can't be confused with the more traditional morality usually associated with the right. The modern left typically stands for exaltation of personal rights and freedoms as the highest good. So the issue with Clinton wasn't so much his sexual activities as it was his abuse of power. The whole #MeToo movement is predicated on just that - it's more about power than it is sex. That in no way justifies that abuse - but it tells me that the left isn't guilty of hypocrisy (not like the right can be sometimes charged with). It would be better for society, I think, if they were guilty of hypocrisy. Then some of the ideas that they are supporting might die on the vine out of sheer lack of credibility (thinking primarily in terms of those to do with sexual freedom). But the left is generally true to its ideology.

In what society does the government fund a known abortion factory and at the same time do this :

Doctor Charged with Fetal Homicide for Spiking Girlfriend's Drink with Abortion Pil

It's only murder if the woman decides she actually wanted the baby?

musterion

You are missing the point. They hold their enemies to their enemies' own standards, which is fine BUT they excuse or ignore their own when their own violate the same standards. That shows that they really have no respect for the standard itself; it's just a handy club to beat their enemy with. That is blatant hypocrisy .

nikolai_42

You are missing the point. They hold their enemies to their enemies' own standards, which is fine BUT they excuse or ignore their own when their own violate the same standards. That shows that they really have no respect for the standard itself; it's just a handy club to beat their enemy with. That is blatant hypocrisy .

What I was trying to point out, though, is that they really aren't guilty of hypocrisy. Amoral behavior, yes, but they have redfined morality so that they can't be hypocrites. When it's all about what "I" want, then there technically can't be any real hypocrisy. But that is so much more dangerous because of the redefinition (rejection) of right and wrong.