Stand for the Second Amendment

jzeidler

We've heard the argument over and over again after every mass shooting. "Guns are the problem," "There's no reason why anyone should have an AR15." You've even heard Christian leaders say, "Christians shouldn't carry guns, they should trust God." Though it is true that we should trust God it is untrue and even dangerous for one individual to tell another if they should or should not carry a firearm for self-defense.

The truth of the matter is that guns have been around ever since this country began and we didn’t see this stuff in the past. So obviously it’s not the guns that are the issue. It’s something else. It’s us, what we now believe. We no longer believe life has value. Whether it is the life of the unborn or those we just politically disagree with. Until we regain respect for life we will see this happen despite the tool. We have to find our values again. Moral people surrounded by guns will do no harm. I am pro-2nd Amendment and I will not apologize for that.

https://soundcloud.com/freedomsfortress/episode-31-why-i-support-the-2nd-amendment-part-1

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Ban the sale of assault rifles and bump stocks. Background check for every gun sale. Limit magazine sizes.

And spend more $, lots more $ for mental health. That would be a way to show that life has value. Now people with mental health issues are stigmatized and pushed aside to live on the street.

And keep your guns and ammo locked up.

Then you can keep your 2nd Amendment.

jzeidler

Ban the sale of assault rifles and bump stocks. Background check for every gun sale. Limit magazine sizes.

And spend more $, lots more $ for mental health. That would be a way to show that life has value. Now people with mental health issues are stigmatized and pushed aside to live on the street.

Wow you don’t value life do you? Who are you to tell another person what they can and cannot use to defend their own life?

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Wow you don’t value life do you? Who are you to tell another person what they can and cannot use to defend their own life?

You need an assault weapon to defend your life? Where do you live? Gaza? Iraq?
Do you have a problem with background checks for EVERY gun sale? If so, why?
Does the 2nd Amendment give you carte blanche to own any weapon you wish? With absolutely no regulation?
Got an issue with more $ spent for mental health? Perhaps from a special tax on weapons? Although that would offend the poor souls at the NRA.
Any issue with a requirement to keep your guns and ammo locked up when no adult is in the home? An adult with a permit to own a weapon?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Houston Chief of Police, Art Acevedo, posted this to his FB page:

Ddh987AVMAAfgUM.jpg

glorydaz

Living in a dream world where all guns will be banned.
It won't happen, because only the good guys will give up their guns.

Better we protect our kids like we do the money in our banks. :duh:

I know.....that would be silly. :rotfl:

Arthur Brain

No, like a gang of MS 13 trying to take over our little town.

Or a charging cougar.

Or a guy in a white van mowing down innocent children.

You lack imagination, smarty.

No, I don't, but I do happen to live in reality and if you need an assault rifle to take down a cougar then you need to become a better shot and stop gossiping about your "friends" as much...

:plain:

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Whatever needs to be stopped.

What would you need to stop with an assault rifle?

Oh, never mind you already answered that.

So I guess if you live in an area where cougars might be found you need to hike in the mountains with an AR-15 at the ready.

everready

Psychiatrist Says: More Psychiatry Means More Shootings..

Antidepressant-Induced Violence

In the early 1990s, a federal court appointed me to be the scientific expert for all of the combined product liability cases that were brought against Eli Lilly throughout the country concerning Prozac-induced violence, suicide and crime. Since then I have been involved in many cases in which judges and juries, and even prosecuting attorneys, have determined that psychiatric drugs have caused or substantially contributed to violence. For a lengthy list, see the Legal Section on my website.

In 2003/2004, I wrote a scientific review article about antidepressant-induced suicide, violence and mania which the FDA distributed to all its advisory committee members. This took place as the FDA Advisory Committee members prepared to review new warnings to be put in the Full Prescribing Information for all antidepressants.

https://www.madinamerica.com/2018/02/more-psychiatry-means-more-shootings/

36 School shooters/school related violence committed by those under the influence of psychiatric drugs

Fact: At least 36 school shootings and/or school-related acts of violence have been committed by those taking or withdrawing from psychiatric drugs resulting in 172 wounded and 80 killed (in other school shootings, information about their drug use was never made public—neither confirming or refuting if they were under the influence of prescribed drugs). The most important fact about this list, is that these are only cases where the information about their psychiatric drug use was made public.

https://www.cchrint.org/school-shooters/