Robert Mueller: Unmasked

Arthur Brain

Old GM has acquired a few, TOL far-left zealot enemies. And, I can handle that. Hey, look how these 'same folks' here on TOL and throughout our nation are attacking our President and his supporters. I wouldn't expect these 'types' to give me a break. I'm a Conservative Christian who always votes Republican. That makes me and others like me, a target for lies, accusations, name calling, hatred, and animus. Go for it, Libs. Take your best shot.

Nobody needs to take even a mediocre shot at you. You shot your own foot off with your lies about TH and others so man up and stop "whinging" about it. Why you lied about TH is anyone's guess but that you did...

Arthur Brain

By the way, if some of you don't receive a comment from me, it's because Old GM has placed you on his famous, "EGGNORE LIST." No offense intended I assure you.

Oh, they'll be suitably "devastated" I'm sure. Then again, with you, you'll probably be addressing them again within a few hours anyway...

:dizzy:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The Dems (Libs) stand for: Abortion.
As a party, they do support the Roe ruling that protects it, a thing given us by a Republican appointed Court, by the way. The good news on the point is that there is a growing faction within the party that objects to that position, just as there is a minority within the Republican party that supports it.

Getting rid of the first and second Amendments. Eventually gun confiscation. (No matter what they say.)
Here's the problem with people like you in a nutshell: you're nuts. Once you get to the point where you feel you can dismiss anything but what you choose to believe you're not much different than someone who chooses to believe property or taxes are theft. Given the position wasn't generated rationally there's no disabusing you of it.

Open borders, so the entire world can make California their; Place of abode.
If you want to be taken seriously you have to first take yourself seriously, which means taking the expression of your thoughts seriously. If you don't no one else will.

Unseating a duly elected President by all means necessary.
You mean any means necessary. When you use "all" you make it a rational necessity instead of a morally defensible one.

Total Obstruction.
You have both houses and the White House. Seriously, at what point can you people stop playing the victim card?

Creating/accepting a myriad of genders that don't exist.
Well, in fairness, your writing is fairly strong proof that something can't arise from nothing.

Destroying our nation and rebuilding it in their own image.
After the war on Christmas left it a smoldering ruin? :plain:

Changing the meaning of words.
So you're saying conservatives are still using verily and ye?

Indoctrinating school kids with far-left ideology.
Like the notion they're entitled to a public education?

And, the list goes on and on.
You should change your username to "the list" then.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's a ploy alright ... but not one from the left. The majority of those attacking Mueller identify themselves as right-wing conservatives

I'm well aware that today's Libertarians are calling themselves "right wing conservatives". They can call themselves anything that they like, but it doesn't make it true.

WizardofOz

At least we can tell the bad guys from the good guys these days. The 'bad guys' wear black hats and look like Mueller and the 'good guys' wear white hats and look like: decency, patriotism, honesty, etc.

The good guys:
The Conservatives.
The bad guys: The far-left liberal Democratic Party.

:doh:

90rt36g1wv421.jpg

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
"Louis Gohmert doesn't need evidence. He doesn't need proof, or sourcing, or the ability to back up a claim with anything other than the vitriol in his voice and the consternation in his gut. All he needs is an idea, and a microphone, and away we go." From, The Five Most Idiotic Things Louie Gohmert, Who Sees Radical Muslims Anywhere He Looks, Believes May 1, 2013 (link)

Remember it's Texas. It was established when politicians were the only reliable source of entertainment.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Mueller seems to be looking for guilt in the wrongs sometimes. He has claimed Wikileaks is a Russian operation. Assange has told certain members of the press that they didn't use Russian hackeries to obtain Hillary's emails. This is likely true, given that no hacking would be necessary if it were an inside job done to the party.

Mueller may find out more stuff which is not nefarious. But putting all of Trump's people into the Trump RNC inauguration; I didn't expect. Wikileaks involvement was at worst informing the Trump campaign of Hillary's misdeeds.

Mueller should prosecute Individual 1 for tax fraud. He is only scratching the surface so far.