"Locker Room Talk"?

Arthur Brain

Women who LET him.
Those sexually deviant women should be locked up too for letting him.
If only we had a sexual misconduct law on the books where these deviants could be arrested and jailed so our communities would be so much safer from them.
Don't you want our communities to be free of sexual deviants, AB?
I do.

Oh, you think he asked permission first? Or that all of those he's accused of assaulting just 'let him'? Get real Tam. I'm all for laws that punish sexual misconduct and as it happens they already happen to be in place.

If you wanna lock everybody up that has relations outside of marriage and think that would "solve" anything, then you have at it.

Arthur Brain

See what he tried to do there?

Trump didn't talk about wanting to grope or assault anyone (see how AB subtly conflates them?) As pointed out, Trump was speaking of - let's be honest - sluts and whores who will let a man do so IF that man is rich and powerful...as Trump put it, "a star." That is a fact and has ALWAYS been a fact.

But AB is so stupid that he doesn't think you'll notice his infantile attempt at rhetorical slight of hand.

I only saw him because you quoted him. He's not worth reading in real time.

Yet you proceed to be 'stupid enough' to read and respond indirectly so what does that make you Musty? Smart? Trump did not refer to anybody as 'sluts and whores' and that's 'purely' your own reading of the guy's comments and your own projection onto any woman who's been the 'recipient' of groping, 'welcome' or otherwise.

Heck, you probably think it wasn't even Trump on tape anyway given your crackpot conspiracy tendencies so either join infowars as a stooge or get a grip.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, you think he asked permission first? Or that all of those he's accused of assaulting just 'let him'? Get real Tam.
Can you just not read good?
I said the ones that LET him should be locked up for their sexual misconduct.

If you wanna lock everybody up that has relations outside of marriage and think that would "solve" anything, then you have at it.
It's sexual misconduct.
Are you guilty of it?
Do you want to rid our communities of sexual misconduct or not?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Trump did not refer to anybody as 'sluts and whores'
That's what women that have sex with men that they are not married to are.
Or if you prefer ..... harlots.
They are certainly not sexually moral role models for our young'uns to follow.

Arthur Brain

Bill Clinton raped women. The media knew, covered for him, just like the BBC covered for Jimmy.

If that happens to be true in regards to Clinton then he should be locked up and it's a travesty as to what Jimmy Saville got away with. Doubt anybody's gonna dispute that. I could care less about politics in regards to sex crimes and make no excuses for anyone but there sure does seem to be a lot of "Eh, it's just talk" in regards to Trump and not so long ago in regards to Roy Moore as well although thankfully that particular clown was denied any political power.

It has been enlightening that zealots want to lock people up for simply not being wed and having sex and just give Trump a free pass on whatever though.

Arthur Brain

Can you just not read good?
I said the ones that LET him should be locked up for their sexual misconduct.

Well, just as well your zealotry has no place in a free society then eh?

It's sexual misconduct.
Are you guilty of it?
Do you want to rid our communities of sexual misconduct or not?

Tam, people who masturbate are probably guilty of 'sexual misconduct' in your world so that's pretty much most of the human race, yourself included at some point most likely, along with myself, yet I don't think folk should be jailed for it, do you?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Obama shacked up with a woman he was not married to.
Plus sexual relations with other women he was not married to.

No adultery?
They should be locked up for sexual misconduct.[/quote]

Turns out, the law isn't here to make us good. It's to keep us from harming others. Adultery and sexual assault are quite different than premarital sex. They are all sins, but the other two are offenses against other people.

If you want this country to get serious about sexual misconduct, then let's get serious and stop beating around the bush.

I don't want to lock up people for doing things I consider to be sins. I want to lock up people like Trump for assaulting others. And no, while it's despicable to betray one's married partner, it's not a crime.

Arthur Brain

That's what women that have sex with men that they are not married to are.
Or if you prefer ..... harlots.
They are certainly not sexually moral role models for our young'uns to follow.

Oh, from a zealous, judgmental, perspective they are. Otherwise, they're human beings. You voted for and have venerated a guy who is an adulterer at the very least. Go deal with that double standard.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, just as well your zealotry has no place in a free society then eh?
Does sexual misconduct have a place in a free society or not?
Make yup your mind before you want to have folks punished for it.

Tam, people who masturbate are probably guilty of 'sexual misconduct' in your world
You assume wrongly, again.
You should try addressing what I say instead of what I don't say.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, from a zealous, judgmental, perspective they are.
From a moral perspective they are sluts and whores.

Otherwise, they're human beings.
All that participate in sexual misconduct are human beings.

You voted for and have venerated a guy who is an adulterer at the very least. Go deal with that double standard.
Don't be stupid. I do not venerate ANYONE for adultery.

No more of a double standard than anyone that voted for any Presidential candidate that participated in sexual misconduct.
And that's just all the ones we publicly heard about.

So stop cherry picking on Trump and lets get them ALL by criminalizing ALL of them.
Anyone that has ever participated in sexual misconduct - criminal.
Get them ALL away from society so we have good sexually moral communities.

If you think my little list of sexual misconduct is strict and a zealous, judgmental, perspective, you should check out what the ME TOO movement is claiming should be considered sexual misconduct.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Sexual misconduct is not limited to adultery.

Indeed not. Impure thoughts are the least of these. But some, like adultery are offenses against others, and some, like sexual assault, are crimes.

Either you are against sexual misconduct or you or not.

If you're trying to tell me that they are all equally serious, then we know the problem. As you know, if Obama had bragged about committing sexual assault, or had cheated on three wives in succession, you'd be ballistic with outrage.

You excuse Trump because it doesn't matter to you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Indeed not. Impure thoughts are the least of these. But some, like adultery are offenses against others, and some, like sexual assault, are crimes.

If you're trying to tell me that they are all equally serious, then we know the problem. As you know, if Obama had bragged about committing sexual assault, or had cheated on three wives in succession, you'd be ballistic with outrage.

You excuse Trump because it doesn't matter to you.

In Matthew 5:28 the Scripture verse states; "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Do you understand the 'implication' of this particular verse of Scripture? It's speaking about the idea if ONE 'merely' looks upon a Woman with lust, he is GUILTY of committing ACTUAL adultery with her. When one looks, peers, views at another person of the opposite sex and has a lustful fantasies in their MIND about that person, the Bible says, that person who has that adulteress THOUGHT (in their mind) is JUST as guilty as if they ACTUALLY committed PHYSICAL adultery with that person. That's what that verse is talking about.

The problem is, you Catholics are taught that there are SMALL sins and BIG sins, however, sin is sin, no matter what sin we're talking about. Anytime you break one of God's Commandments, you have sinned, whether it's a lie, adultery, murder, etc. The "Good News" is, Christ, shed His blood on the cross for ALL of mankinds sins and if someone hears the Gospel and places ALL their faith in Christ alone for their salvation, they will receive forgiveness for ALL their sins (past, present, and future sins) and will enter "Eternal Life."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No adultery?
They should be locked up for sexual misconduct.

Turns out, the law isn't here to make us good. It's to keep us from harming others. Adultery and sexual assault are quite different than premarital sex. They are all sins, but the other two are offenses against other people.

I don't want to lock up people for doing things I consider to be sins. I want to lock up people like Trump for assaulting others. And no, while it's despicable to betray one's married partner, it's not a crime.[/QUOTE]

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Barb, do you want to see Bill Clinton locked up, as well, or is he, "Off limits?"