Most admired

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
ef874b99efa286ae93917d733f297f7c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Have you seen what Trump looks like without his make-up?

Because did you see how much make-up he was wearing? I know Trump’s orangeness is no secret, but I’ve never seen him so close up before, so that I could almost touch the lashings of foundation and bronzer creasing on his face. There is a lot of it.

I’m scared for men, in particular, now that make-up has so heavily entered the mainstream. Will my future Tinder dates nip off to the loo to powder their nose? Will they borrow my mascara? What will become of us all since the Leader of the Free World looks like a Snog Marry Avoid? contestant?

There has been a lack of intellectual analysis regarding Trump’s uptake of make-up, though it is a fascinating thing, particularly as it does not square with his image of “toxic masculinity”. Trump fans celebrate his straight-talking, blokey approach to everything. Yet here is a man who will wear bronzer.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...issue-age-youth-hillary-clinton-a7551721.html

How long before you'll be "critiquing" Trumps; toenails, eyebrows, wardrobe, nostrils, and eyelids? Why not just get it all out in "One fell swoop?"

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
How long before you'll be "critiquing" Trumps; toenails, eyebrows, wardrobe, nostrils, and eyelids? Why not just get it all out in "One fell swoop?"

Someone brought up the issue of politicians who wear makeup, and since Trump is one of those who packs on more makeup than most...

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Normally, the most admired man in America is the president. Been that way for the last 8 years.Currently?Most admired man is Barack Obama. Most admired woman is Hillary Clinton.

Darwinists think that if something is popular, it must be true or good.

That snarling sound you hear is Donald Trump chewing on the rug.
Who? :idunno:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Turns out a lot more people in America admire Obama than those who admire Trump. For reasons you already know.

No, I don't. Do you have personalized "Proof" for your generalization? If you can't produce it, how are we to, just take your word for it? I mean, you're not exactly a "Man of Truth," are you?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:
Turns out a lot more people in America admire Obama than those who admire Trump. For reasons you already know.

No, I don't.

Of course you do. You're just sulking.

Do you have personalized "Proof" for your generalization?

Trump Is the Only Elected U.S. President Not to Be Named America's Most Admired Man In His First Year
Americans have named their most admired man and woman of the year—and neither currently lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
In a Gallup poll released Wednesday, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton were named the Most Admired Man and Woman for 2017.
http://fortune.com/2017/12/28/gallup-most-admired-man-and-woman-obama-clinton/

It matches up with poll after poll that shows Obama's approval rate to be much higher than Trump's would you like me to show you that, again?

If you can't produce it, how are we to, just take your word for it?

At some point, Grosnik, you're going to have to realize that "they're lying! All of them are lying!" isn't a very convincing story. Especially from you. I mean, you're not exactly a "Man of Truth," are you?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:

No, I don't.

Do you have personalized "Proof" for your generalization?

Trump Is the Only Elected U.S. President Not to Be Named America's Most Admired Man In His First Year
Americans have named their most admired man and woman of the year—and neither currently lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
In a Gallup poll released Wednesday, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton were named the Most Admired Man and Woman for 2017.

It matches up with poll after poll that shows Obama's approval rate to be much higher than Trump's would you like me to show you that, again?

If you can't produce it, how are we to, just take your word for it?

At some point, Grosnik, you're going to have to realize that "they're lying! All of them are lying!" isn't a very convincing story. Especially from you. I mean, you're not exactly a "Man of Truth," are you?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Barbarian observes:

It looks as if Barb has finally left the "Reality Building."