Trump - Is He The Best President Ever?

Trump - Is He The Best President Ever?

• No, but he's the best in my lifetime

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gcthomas

He is a narcissistic, ignorant, shallow, naïve and thin-skinned little man, with little ability for analysis or judgement of character, and little knowledge of the basics of politics, international diplomacy, or national business strategy. He is thoroughly gormless. An idiot. A danger to the country and the world through his destabilising and thoughtless tweets and child-like behaviours.

Your poll is silly. You missed off " [] So stupid that he makes George W look like a Fields Medal winner".

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
He is a narcissistic, ignorant, shallow, naïve and thin-skinned little man, with little ability for analysis or judgement of character, and little knowledge of the basics of politics, international diplomacy, or national business strategy. He is thoroughly gormless. An idiot. A danger to the country and the world through his destabilising and thoughtless tweets and child-like behaviours.

Your poll is silly. You missed off " [] So stupid that he makes George W look like a Fields Medal winner".
Keep it comin' love !!!

https://youtu.be/mABuS9eSWnQ

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
But he's not smarter than YOU, jonah. How could anybody be smarter than you?

Well, thanks, PJ. I do know he is not smarter than my German Short Hair or my daughter's Border Collie. He may be smarter than my Scottish Deerhound though, but not nearly as sweet.

But he is "like, really smart" according to himself. Then again we know he lies so easily.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Well, thanks, PJ. I do know he is not smarter than my German Short Hair or my daughter's Border Collie. He may be smarter than my Scottish Deerhound though, but not nearly as sweet.

But he is "like, really smart" according to himself. Then again we know he lies so easily.
Good job, zoilist. You're on a roll today. :thumb:

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
No adequate answer/choice was provided in the poll.

Well, you, as I, are "like not smart enough". Or perhaps rich enough to appreciate the great tax cut for the middle class.

Trumpy is a coward. He is even afraid to release his tax returns because they would show he is not as rich as he says he is.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, you, as I, are "like not smart enough". Or perhaps rich enough to appreciate the great tax cut for the middle class.

I will stick with we are just too practical, responsible and honest to support what is currently sitting in the office of the presidency.

Trumpy is a coward. He is even afraid to release his tax returns because they would show he is not as rich as he says he is.

I think it's more than that ... such as all of his conflicts of interests. Should our country still exist for another ten to twenty years, I can proudly wear the banner of "Nope, it wasn't me that did this to our country via *my* vote".

Danoh

See that PJ'd - never ask an open ended question you might not like the answer to.

Now make sure you pass this solid bit of advice on to Trump; Sanders; and Conway.

:chuckle:

Gary K

Banned
Is Trump the best President ever? Is he the best in your lifetime?
@jgarden

I won't go that far yet. If he can complete his campaign against the Luciferians, pedophiles, and corruption I'll have to rank him very highly. However, at this point there are several presidents I rank above him: Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, Warren G. Harding pretty much head the list. Most people will wonder why I put Warren G. Harding on the list as he is maligned as the "do nothing" president. Well, I rate him highly because his policy during the stock market crash that occured at the end of Woodrow Wilson's presidency and the end of WWI was bigger than the crash of 1929 and resulted in a deeper depression than that presided over by Hoover and FDR, yet under Harding's administration the depression over with in 2 years. Why? Because he didn't assume he was smarter than the combined intelligence of the millions of people and financial institutions affected by that depression and allowed them to make all their own financial adjustments rather than him playing God with the money supply and interest rates. As a result the economy rebounded in a very short time.

The very best leaders know when to do nothing rather than getting in the middle of something that they can only make worse by flailing around, and that is what Harding did. He proved his wisdom and leadership abilities by what he did not do, and history proves he was correct in his judgment. FDR thought he was smarter than the collective intelligence of the same group of millions of people and his policies of intervening in the economy on all kinds of levels resulted in a depression that lasted more than a decade. History judges him by his results too. He was a failure as his results prove.