Trump Keeps Winning

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The massive SURPRISE VICTORY ON THE MORNING OF NOVEMBER 9TH, 2016 is the one that counts,

That's what Jimmy Carter's supporters said, too.

The silent majority spoke that day

Actually, the majority voted for Clinton. Trump got about 3 million less votes than Clinton got. You can't get over it and you continue denying that most Americans didn't want Trump to be president.[/QUOTE]

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
TrumpWinning.jpg

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
83cc4c65ca8c29614c98019328227189--donald-trump-stephen-colbert.jpg

THE GOOD NEWS
is that his son-in-law, Jared Kushner reads them for him!

THE BAD NEWS
is that after more than a year, Kushner has still been unable to qualify for a permanent security clearance.
It was Kushner who was among those that attended the secret meetings in Trump Towers to get "dirt" on Hillary from the Russians!
It was Kushner who has had to resubmit his security application 3X for failing to include all his foreign contacts!

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That's what Jimmy Carter's supporters said, too.

Actually, the majority voted for Clinton. Trump got about 3 million less votes than Clinton got. You can't get over it and you continue denying that most Americans didn't want Trump to be president.
I can't get over it !!! :crackup:

ed2de382cad4294fe9d88aadf0580c50.jpg

7e8a5a6a69f72fc07977613a3bfd7f92.jpg

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
trump-quote-republicans-are-dumb.jpg

How does it feel to live every day jealous and full of hate.
You need Jesus jgarden

Take note that "CatholicCrusader" makes no effort to defend the words and/or actions of "Donald J!"

Jesus never taught that we should suspend our "moral compass" and join "the dumbest group of voters in the country" in paying homage to some amoral billionaire!

Last edited:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Colluding with Russia

Flynn, Manafort, Donny Jr. ...

obstructing justice

Papadopoulos, Gates

Trump cheating on three wives in succession.

Trump, Manafort, Hicks, Flynn, ...(long list)

Trump, Flynn, ...(long list)

espionage
Flynn, Trump, releasing classified information to unauthorized people.

Donald Jr. and others

The meeting was revealed by the New York Times in July last year, prompting Trump Jr to say no consequential material was produced. Soon after, Wolff writes, Bannon remarked mockingly: “The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor – with no lawyers. They didn’t have any lawyers.

“Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad (bleep), and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/03/donald-trump-russia-steve-bannon-michael-wolff

sexual abuse
Trump, Porter, Sorenson Three in the WH so far, maybe more to come

and the list goes on. Want to hear some more?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Papadopoulos, Gates

Donald Jr. and others

The meeting was revealed by the New York Times in July last year, prompting Trump Jr to say no consequential material was produced. Soon after, Wolff writes, Bannon remarked mockingly: “The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor – with no lawyers. They didn’t have any lawyers.

“Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad (bleep), and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/03/donald-trump-russia-steve-bannon-michael-wolff

Hey Barb, you ought to see if you can sign-up for a GIG as a part-time CNN Correspondent? You may not have the LOOK they're seeking, however, you have the mischievous imagination, sneakiness, devious ways, and corrupted mindset that's necessary. What do ya say, Barb?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
trump-quote-republicans-are-dumb.jpg

Take note that "CatholicCrusader" makes no effort to defend the words and/or actions of "Donald J!"

Jesus never taught that we should suspend our "moral compass" and join "the dumbest group of voters in the country" in paying homage to some amoral billionaire!

Why would YOU care if the President is Amoral? After all, you're not exactly a person who believes in a higher power to have to answer to, and any sort of after-life judgement? Explain yourself, if that's possible? Oh, and try to sound logical/reasonable, please, if that's not asking too much of you?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Papadopoulos, Gates

Donald Jr. and others

It looks like Barb has found his niche in life. He now considers himself to be some sort of sawed-off news reporter. Keep it up, Barb, perhaps 'The National Enquirer' will take notice and hire you on the spot? :rotfl:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Soon, if we're so lucky, we'll see Barb in the Funny papers? However, if he goes over a certain line, we'll see him in the Funny farm, if you catch my drift? :)

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
img_0440.jpg

Circa 1979? Everybody doesn't consciously accept Christ and convert to Christianity the day they are born, like you pretend we do.

I try to live a good life where I don't have to ask God for forgiveness ...
Why do I have to repent?
Why do I have to ask for forgiveness if you're not making mistakes?
- Donald Trump 22/07?/2016

"Donald J's" comments concerning his failure to grasp the need to ask for God's forgiveness from sin, a fundamental requirement for any Christian, were made just 20 months ago during the 2016 Presidential Campaign!

Once again "patrick jane" is resorting to a classic conservative tactic - make unsubstantiated assertions as a means of redirecting attention away from an issue on which you don't want to comment and then frustrate your opponent by engaging in DENIAL - DENIAL - DENIAL!

Last edited:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
"I try to live a good life where I don't have to ask God for forgiveness ...
Why do I have to repent?
Why do I have to ask for forgiveness if you're not making mistakes?"

I imagine he's resolved that he won't cheat on his next wife, too.