Q Anon

Status
Not open for further replies.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
None that I know of. In fact, most didn't hear about it until the MSMs started talking about Q nonstop. I heard about Q from you . . . you openly support Q more than me. Are you a Trump supporter?

As far as my mentioning Q getting rid of Trump. That's just not something I don't want to waste time explaining to stupid.

Seriously? patrick started this thread over three years ago. You have no idea when "most" heard about it. Your first post in this thread was to Jefferson, you didn't hear about Q from AB.

You do like to tell your stories...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Seriously? patrick started this thread over three years ago. You have no idea when "most" heard about it. Your first post in this thread was to Jefferson, you didn't hear about Q from AB.

Q’s conspiracy theories and fear mongering remind me a lot of the claims that disgraced *evangelist* John Todd used back in the 70’s ...

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Q’s conspiracy theories and fear mongering remind me a lot of the claims disgraced *evangelist* John Todd used back in the 70’s ...

A lot of it is what I heard growing up, just coming around again with new names (and still some of the old ones). The whole reason I went to Christian schools was because my mom was listening to the same kinds of harbingers of doom then that are still saying the same things now, like "take your kids out of public school now!" as if it's an original thought.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
And then you got sucked into youtube

I started listening to Ted Talks and other long-ish lecture type series programs on YouTube last fall when I was doing a lot of yard work. I'd have my monster leaf blower on my back ranging all over the grounds playing stuff in my earbuds under my earmuffs. Nowadays I listen to stuff when I'm out in the afternoon taking my sunset walk. Very handy.

You might enjoy this:
and you're letting it do your thinking for you. :(
What a silly thing to say

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I started listening to Ted Talks and other long-ish lecture type series programs on YouTube last fall when I was doing a lot of yard work. I'd have my monster leaf blower on my back ranging all over the grounds playing stuff in my earbuds under my earmuffs. Nowadays I listen to stuff when I'm out in the afternoon taking my sunset walk. Very handy.

You might enjoy this:

What a silly thing to say

Yeah I don't believe a word you say.

Hilltrot

Eh, maybe he conveniently forgot...;)
Arthur is rather obsessed with Q. He brought it up in another thread before I responded to this one. In fact, he pointed me to this thread which I had completely ignored. You two must be suffering from Biden's dementia. Maybe you're having sympathetic dementia. Or maybe it's catching . . .
Jefferson did. I wonder if he still does.
One can only hope that he's seen through it by now but there's several who still cling to it unfortunately. It'll dissipate in time now that Trump's gone but still...
One problem - Jefferson isn't a Trump supporter and I don't think he ever was.
Good soldier! You take your marching orders seriously! 😂
More conspiracy theories from Annabananahead.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Eh, maybe he conveniently forgot...;)

Here he is a little earlier in a different thread, giving Jefferson input on Q:

Q-Anon is an anti-Trump conspiracy theory which has hurt Trump more than Russia-Gate.

It has caused people to do things which they shouldn't and has gotten one former Air Force veteran killed over something which will do nothing but hurt Trump and his supporters.

It will destroy some of the most important lawyers against the establishment.

Public opinion turned against the President to the point, we weren't even able to do a simple audit of vote because Q-Anon.

At the same time, it has caused people to not involve themselves politically when the should have. Efforts to secure the vote ahead of 2020 didn't happen because of Q-Anon. Efforts made to inform Trump of whom he should have been appointing were dampened because of Q-Anon.

Trump will likely not have a final Maga bash in Florida on the 20th because of Q-Anon.

Q-Anon has done more to destroy the reform/populist movement than any other group.

Trump will leave office on January 20th. And thanks to Q-Anon, there will be no coming back.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Arthur is rather obsessed with Q. He brought it up in another thread before I responded to this one. In fact, he pointed me to this thread which I had completely ignored. You two must be suffering from Biden's dementia. Maybe you're having sympathetic dementia. Or maybe it's catching

Nah, I just posted you giving information re: QAnon to Jefferson in a different thread.

AB isn't obsessed, you just like to make up stories. Now that I understand that about you, I can be entertained. Just don't expect me to take you seriously on anything.

Annabananahead.

You're not so good at original thoughts yourself, are you? 😂

Arthur Brain

Arthur is rather obsessed with Q. He brought it up in another thread before I responded to this one. In fact, he pointed me to this thread which I had completely ignored. You two must be suffering from Biden's dementia. Maybe you're having sympathetic dementia. Or maybe it's catching . . .

One problem - Jefferson isn't a Trump supporter and I don't think he ever was.

More conspiracy theories from Annabananahead.
You've just been shown to be a complete liar Hilltrot. You claimed ignorance of QAnon until I'd mentioned it and anna's just blown you out of the water on that with the diatribe she's quoted you from in the above.

Oops.

Arthur Brain

Nah, I just posted you giving information re: QAnon to Jefferson in a different thread.

AB isn't obsessed, you just like to make up stories. Now that I understand that about you, I can be entertained. Just don't expect me to take you seriously on anything.

You're not so good at original thoughts yourself, are you? 😂
Just another troll who can't keep up to speed with his own posts. Nothing new there.

Status
Not open for further replies.