Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
aCW has a special place here, or at least he used to under the previous management - he's allowed a wide degree of latitude, especially here, in his little domain

best to leave him in peace here and recognize that he seldom ventures out into the rest of the forum where normal people post

I am very grateful to TOL management for allowing me to share the truth here, even though that truth goes against the ideology of many of TOL's members.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Evidently "prison reform" in Donald Trump's mind is commuting the sentences of all of his white collar criminal buddies from prison.

Besides pardoning Obama lackey and Democratic Governor Rod Blagojevich

Trump pardons former New York police commissioner Bernie Kerik
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

Trump pardons ex-49ers owner DeBartolo Jr.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...cid=spartandhp
Trump pardons Michael Milken, face of 1980s insider financial scandals

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It doesn't look good for the life of the unborn under the Presidency of Donald "Planned Parenthood does very good things" Trump either:

Business Is Booming: Planned Parenthood Reports Record-High Abortions

Jan. 7, 2020

The organization’s
annual report
released on Monday showed that Planned Parenthood received a whopping $617 million in taxpayer funds for the fiscal year ending in June 2018 — a full 9% increase from the previous year and representing 37% of its overall organizational funding.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/business-is-booming-planned-parenthood-reports-record-high-abortions

Much of that funding is through Medicaid, which was allocated by Congress and approved of by President Donald Trump.

God's Truth

It doesn't look good for the life of the unborn under the Presidency of Donald "Planned Parenthood does very good things" Trump either:

Business Is Booming: Planned Parenthood Reports Record-High Abortions

Jan. 7, 2020
The organization’s
annual report
released on Monday showed that Planned Parenthood received a whopping $617 million in taxpayer funds for the fiscal year ending in June 2018 — a full 9% increase from the previous year and representing 37% of its overall organizational funding.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/busin...high-abortions

Much of that funding is through Medicaid, which was allocated by Congress and approved of by President Donald Trump.

Trump is the only President who went to the March for Life Rally.

Trump stopped the funding for the poor in Mexico to get abortions.

Trump stopped the restroom nonsense for transgenders/transvestites.

In addition, Planned Parenthood doesn't just do abortions.

God's Truth

The Republican Party at one time considered themselves the Party of traditional family values. That flew out the window when they nominated and elected an adulterer and sexual predator who has a long history of supporting homosexuality and transgenderism.

Obama didn't support homosexuality and transgenders?

eider

The Republican Party at one time considered themselves the Party of traditional family values. That flew out the window when they nominated and elected an adulterer and sexual predator who has a long history of supporting homosexuality and transgenderism.

It looks as if you are on a losing agenda in the US, CultureWarrior.
The website below shows that only two States have a majority of 'against' votes for same-sex marriage, whilst the rest of your country either supports or does not contend against same-sex marriage. Alabama ans Mississippi are the two States with majorities against.

As for your President, most folks that I know in the UK don't like him much. He makes my wife feel ill if she sees him, but that's because she once heard a tape recording of him which was boasting that he could walk up to women and grasp their privates to win them over....... somehow. But she was pleasantly surprised to hear about his support for LGBT folks, thanks to your posts about him which I relayed to her.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public..._United_States

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... she once heard a tape recording of him which was boasting that he could walk up to women and grasp their privates to win them over....... somehow ...

actually, he detailed the "somehow"

And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab them by the [privates]. You can do anything."

"they let you do it" = implied consent

God's Truth

It looks as if you are on a losing agenda in the US, CultureWarrior.
The website below shows that only two States have a majority of 'against' votes for same-sex marriage, whilst the rest of your country either supports or does not contend against same-sex marriage. Alabama ans Mississippi are the two States with majorities against.

As for your President, most folks that I know in the UK don't like him much. He makes my wife feel ill if she sees him, but that's because she once heard a tape recording of him which was boasting that he could walk up to women and grasp their privates to win them over....... somehow. But she was pleasantly surprised to hear about his support for LGBT folks, thanks to your posts about him which I relayed to her.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public..._United_States

Sometimes guys jive talk when they hang out without any women around. Maybe that is what he was doing. I'm sure no women were meant to hear that.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Trump is the only President who went to the March for Life Rally.

I don't recall Presidential candidate Donald Trump promising that he would attend pro life rallies, but I do explicitly remember saying that he'd appoint SCOTUS Justices that would overturn Roe v Wade (bad start Donald: Gorsuch goes to a pro abortion, pro homosexual church and Kavanaugh sided with Planned Parenthood in his first SCOTUS ruling).

Trump stopped the funding for the poor in Mexico to get abortions.

Then make him the President of Mexico.

Trump stopped the restroom nonsense for transgenders/transvestites.

Actually he added fuel to the fire by denouncing the common sense North Carolina 'bathroom bill' and followed that up by inviting transgender/transgender activist Bruce 'Caitlyn' Jenner to use the women's restroom at Trump Tower.

In addition, Planned Parenthood doesn't just do abortions.

So Donald Trump says. I guess those things should override the mass murder of babies huh?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post

Obama didn't support homosexuality and transgenders?

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post

It looks as if you are on a losing agenda in the US, CultureWarrior

You are correct, thus the reason for the ongoing thread.

Sodomy is in.

You're welcome.
BTW, God doesn't lose. He destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah (to put it mildly), He didn't make any of it's people political leaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.