Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
I have no answer for a asinine question like that

Here we are now, the anger that bubbles up from a tiny ignorant mind when confronted with their own stupidity.

My question is not asinine, but your thread is. My question is a logical question based on your thread title. You say that Homosexuality should be criminalized.

My question is: "Are you saying that the day a homosexual is born he is immediately a criminal at birth?"

Your hateful erratic response tells me all I need to know. Your thread is stupid and your premise is even worse.

Goodbye hateful man.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
not all mental disorders are genetically based

most phobias, for example, are non-inheritable

I see. I am not a doctor so I won't argue about it. Do you think it is possible that such a disorder could develop? And how do you know for sure that they are not born with it?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Add this to the long list of homosexual and transgender activism that Donald Trump has done throughout his adult life, including as President of the United States:

Trump said that he would vote for a 'gay' President

Feb. 14, 2020

President Trump recently said that the right candidate were running for the White House and that person happened to be gay, he would have no problem voting for them.

Trump was asked whether or not Americans would “vote for a gay man to be president” during Fox News’ Geraldo Rivera’s podcast on Thursday. The subject was brought up due to the success of Mayor Pete Buttigieg’s 2020 candidacy. Buttigieg is openly gay.

“I think it’s great. I think that’s something that perhaps some people will have a problem with. I have no problem with it whatsoever. I think it’s good,” Trump said.

/https://thepoliticalinsider.com/trump-says-he-would-vote-for-a-gay-president/

eider

Add this to the long list of homosexual and transgender activism that Donald Trump has done throughout his adult life, including as President of the United States:

Trump said that he would vote for a 'gay' President Feb. 14, 2020

President Trump recently said that the right candidate were running for the White House and that person happened to be gay, he would have no problem voting for them.

Trump was asked whether or not Americans would “vote for a gay man to be president” during Fox News’ Geraldo Rivera’s podcast on Thursday. The subject was brought up due to the success of Mayor Pete Buttigieg’s 2020 candidacy. Buttigieg is openly gay.

“I think it’s great. I think that’s something that perhaps some people will have a problem with. I have no problem with it whatsoever. I think it’s good,”

Not so bad after all, then.
I'm pleasantly surprised.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not so bad after all, then.
I'm pleasantly surprised.

There's a reason many Libertarians and Democrats crossed Party lines to vote for Donald Trump, and Trump being a longtime supporter of the homosexual/transgender agenda was undoubtedly one of the main reasons.

eider

There's a reason many Libertarians and Democrats crossed Party lines to vote for Donald Trump, and Trump being a longtime supporter of the homosexual/transgender agenda was undoubtedly one of the main reasons.

What.??

Are there no Republicans who support individual sexuality?

There must be, surely?

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
And they call Joe Biden "creepy".

I thought there was something wrong with you when I saw this thread, but you are a scary person. I have pic of my father and I too. You look at a photo of a daughter and father and you think something sick like what you are suggesting? If I lived near you I'd call the police on you right now. This forum should ban you immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh Jesus, I thought there was something wrong with you when I saw this thread, but you are a scary person. I have pic of my father and I too. You look at a photo of a daughter and father and you think something sick like what you are suggesting? If I lived near you I'd call the police on you right now. This forum should ban you immediately.

But wait, there's more!

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrit...discuss-piece-of-ass-daughter-ivanka-w444045/

Your earlier posts got me to wondering: Do you think Donald Trump had incestuous desires at birth and therefore should have been considered a criminal?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What.??

Are there no Republicans who support individual sexuality?

There must be, surely?

The Republican Party at one time considered themselves the Party of traditional family values. That flew out the window when they nominated and elected an adulterer and sexual predator who has a long history of supporting homosexuality and transgenderism.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Oh Jesus, I thought there was something wrong with you when I saw this thread, but you are a scary person. I have pic of my father and I too. You look at a photo of a daughter and father and you think something sick like what you are suggesting? If I lived near you I'd call the police on you right now. This forum should ban you immediately.

aCW has a special place here, or at least he used to under the previous management - he's allowed a wide degree of latitude, especially here, in his little domain

best to leave him in peace here and recognize that he seldom ventures out into the rest of the forum where normal people post

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In "Loyalty amongst criminals" news:

Trump Commutes Corruption Sentence of Governor Rod Blagojevich of Illinois

Feb 18, 2020
WASHINGTON — President Trump has commuted

the 14-year prison sentence
of former Gov. Rod R. Blagojevich of Illinois, the Democrat who was convicted of trying to essentially sell President Barack Obama’s vacated Senate seat for personal gain, according to a person briefed on the decision.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

Alice Marie Johnson, Roger Stone, Rod Blagojevich...the prisons will be empty by the end of Trump's reign at this rate.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
that's gonna get him some blowback from his base - stupid move

Donald Trump's "base" are liberals and L/libertarians who knew what they'd get when they voted for him. HIs evanjellyfish supporters will mouth a few words of dissent yet will still vote for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.