Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So vote for evil, simply because the other guy is worse?

Tell me why that's a good idea?

The lesser of two evils is still evil.

Don't do evil that good may come of it.

See my previous post.

Also:

https://kgov.com/bel/20171121

the way I see it, you have two choices

you can write in Jesus

or you can vote for a flawed man

the time to vote for the best flawed man is the primaries

the time to vote against the worst flawed man is in the general election

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
the way I see it, you have two choices

you can write in Jesus

or you can vote for a flawed man

the time to vote for the best flawed man is the primaries

the time to vote against the worst flawed man is in the general election

Unfortunately, Doser, you've presented a false dichotomy.

I don't think we should be voting at all.

I'm a monarchist. I think the king should be chosen by lottery, and then his successor should be either his firstborn son, or if none, again, chosen by lottery.

https://kgov.com/bel/20200210
https://kgov.com/constitution

ok doser

Unfortunately, Doser, you've presented a false dichotomy.

I don't think we should be voting at all.

I'm a monarchist. I think the king should be chosen by lottery, and then his successor should be either his firstborn son, or if none, again, chosen by lottery.

https://kgov.com/bel/20200210
https://kgov.com/constitution

I'm very displeased with our current form of process - I think universal suffrage is a terrible idea, that most of the uninformed idiots who have a voice in choosing our leaders are unqualified to do so

having said that, it's the system we have to work with and when we're presented with choices like we had in 2016, there's no escaping the truth that we're presented with two evils

in fact, i'd go further and say that as our current system exists, it rewards evil

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
My Rapisist,

Gerald Owen Pollard.

Later became a Scout Leader.

He raped me when I was BARLEY 8 years old.

He raped many others.

I am a sure, as a Scout leader he did not Rape Any of the Children, it was all Consensual.

YOU CAN NOT PROVE RAPE.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
I ran across this quote in another forum and want to share it with the few people of faith that still inhabit this once great nation:

"A principled vote is not a wasted vote".

If you truly believe that, write in Jesus

First of all, I wasn't aware that L/libertarians can be people of faith. I debate them frequently on other forums and when they claim that they're a "Christian libertarian" they surprisingly go silent when I ask them how they can embrace L/libertarian doctrine while trying to obey Jesus two greatest commandments at the same time.

I do owe you a debt of gratitude, during the Presidential primaries when I was exposing Donald Trump for the New York City liberal that he is, you and others that crossed party lines to vote Republican constantly said:

"We're not voting for a pastor".

Why am I grateful for you saying that? When Trump lemmings try to deny that he's a moral degenerate, I remind them that they "didn't vote for a pastor" and to accept the pervert that they voted for.

A columnist from the supposedly conservative Dailycaller even wrote an article on the subject:
‘I Didn’t Vote For A Pastor’ – Trump Voter Stumps CNN Over Stormy Daniels Allegations
March 26, 2018

A CNN correspondent recently interviewed Trump voter Pam Meadows to get her opinion on the Stormy Daniels affair allegations, and her response cut right through the nonsense.

“I didn’t vote for a pastor.”

“I see the economy has turned around,” Meadows stated. “I believe that he’s definitely a straight shooter. And what we see is what we get.”

In reference to Trump’s relationship with Daniels, Meadows said, “I didn’t vote for a pastor. I would not want him to be the person that led me in the areas of morality or my family or anything like that. That’s not what a president is supposed to do.”
https://dailycaller.com/2018/03/26/t...tormy-daniels/

Well Pam, if a President is supposed to lie, cheat and be an all around moral degenerate, you definitely got your money's worth with Donald Trump.

Galatians 6:7-8 (KJV)

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

ok doser

urged to write in Jesus, the homo-obsessed faux Christian squalls in protest

Poor poor acw :baby:

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
urged to write in Jesus, the faux Christian squalls in protest

Why? The other 1/2 of Trump supporters who weren't saying that Donald Trump is a moral degenerate say that God sent Trump to rule. LOL...and who says the circus is no longer around to entertain America?

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Part 4 has just been sent to the TOL archives where it can be viewed indefinitely. Much thanks to TOL moderator Sherman for doing that.

Link to "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4"
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ity-MUST-Be-Recriminalized!-Part-4&highlight=

While I normally do an opening post that shows how destructive homosexual behavior and the LGBTQ agenda are, I'll do that at a later time and bring it back as an opening post.

I also have a few hundred pages of table of contents to catch up on from Part 4. If I'm unable to post them in that thread, I'll do so in this one.

In the meantime, I'd like to share a post where I corresponded with syndicated columnist Selwyn Duke in one of the dozen or so forums that I comment in, regarding Donald Trump's past and present homosexual activism:

"Thanks for your reply Selwyn, I'm honored! I'll soon be sharing your wise words from your recent article entitled "Misandry rises: in defense of men" in my 4 part thread entitled "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!" that I started several years ago on a Christian website. The 4 part thread, which has received several million views, deals with the decline of western civilization (specifically in the US) due to laws/SCOTUS decisions, cultural mores' and downright jack booted thug tactics orchestrated by the secular humanist movement. In part 4, I've gone into great detail about Donald Trump's past embracement of things like partial birth abortion, transgenderism (as the owner of the Miss Universe Pageant Trump overruled the pageant board and allowed a male pretending to be a female to compete) and his interview with the homosexual periodical 'The Advocate" where Trump suggested that sexual orientation should be protected under the 1964 Civil Rights Act. During the Presidential primaries he spoke out against the common sense North Carolina bathroom bill, and took it a huge step further by inviting drag queen/LGBT activist Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner to use the women's restroom at any Trump business. Jenner made a YouTube video accepting Trump's offer as he/she/it entered the women's restroom at a Trump property. Openly homosexual/homosexual activist Peter Thiel speaking out against the culture wars at the RNC during Trump's victory celebration and Donald Trump proudly flying the LGBT flag of death two days before the Presidential election in a rally in Greely CO (see my avatar) put the icing on the rainbow cake for Trump. Hiring Rex Tillerson, who turned the once God-fearing Boy Scouts of America into what AFA's Bryan Fischer calls "The Boy Sodomizers of America" as his Secretary of State and pro LGBT activist Betsy Devos as his Secretary of Education
("Betsy DeVos, a Friend of L.G.B.T. Rights? Past Colleagues Say Yes"/New York Times article), not to mention homosexual Richard Grenell as a US Ambassador, as well as Neil Gorsuch as his first SCOTUS pick (see Andy Schlafly's article exposing Gorsuch) shows that Trump has stuck to his LGBT activism, which I've shown, goes decades back.
Regarding Trump being against transgenders (the T in the LGBT acronym), serving in the military: He's on record that the cost is the issue, not that these lost souls need spiritual and psychological therapy. Besides, Trump has done nothing to prohibit homosexuals (the LGB of the LGBT acronym) from continuing to serve, and the financial cost of healthcare for those who engage in that behavior is astronomical.
Also remember that Donald Trump went against his campaign promise to overturn the unconstitutional Obergefell v Hodges SCOTUS decision by saying that the case is "settled law". Being that the traditional family via marriage is the nucleus of society, I don't need to tell you how devastating that decision is for America.
I truly hope that the Republicrat Party implodes on itself and makes way for a new conservative Party. I doubt that we'll see that anytime soon, but until then, I'll continue to do my best to expose those that are perpetuating a lie by saying that it is the Party of traditional family values.
A wise man once said: "Let us be blunt: It is simply not possible to espouse relativism — which holds that right and wrong are opinion — and be a true Christian."
I take those words seriously and won't sell out God just so the supposed lesser of two evils (the Democrat Party) won't win.
Thanks again for your reply Selwyn."

Selwyn_Duke.jpg

Syndicated columnist Selwyn Duke.

Based on just that evidence alone, can we as Christians all agree that Donald Trump is a very evil man?

Next up: Duke's article entitled ""Misandry rises: in defense of men".

I don't understand this thread. Are you saying that the day a homosexual is born he is immediately a criminal at birth? That's crazy.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
My Rapisist,

Gerald Owen Pollard.

Later became a Scout Leader.

He raped me when I was BARLEY 8 years old.

He raped many others.

I am a sure, as a Scout leader he did not Rape Any of the Children, it was all Consensual.

YOU CAN NOT PROVE RAPE.

Thanks for sharing your story about your journey into homosexuality, as we've learned in this thread 5 part thread, homosexuals will go where the little boys are (they likez em young).

The name Pollard is obviously an alias. Many of these evil men were Boy Scout leaders at one time, do you see this Pollard guy amongst them?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post

Thanks for bringing up the term "Evangelical Deep State". More on that later.

I never brought that up. I asked a question: Are you saying that the day a homosexual is born he is immediately a criminal at birth?

What causes homosexual attractions/desires and can they be changed has been discussed extensively in this 5 part thread. Links to the subject can be found right below the Opening Post on page 1 in the index, as well as the index in Part 4.
http://theologyonline.com/forum/pol...e-recriminalized-part-5?p=2147752#post2147752

I'm currently talking about how since the decriminalization of homosexuality, invaluable institutions have been hijacked by the LGBT movement. As you're well aware, President Donald Trump has a very long history of promoting the homosexual and transgender movement, hence the supposed conservative political party here in America is no longer conservative.

I've discussed the 'Gay Christian' movement throughout this 5 part thread and will talk about in upcoming posts "The Evangelical Deep State" movement that involves mainstream churches either embracing or sidestepping the issue of homosexuality. While evangelical Trump supporters might not be considered to be part of "The Evangelical Deep State", I do believe they are, because they're supporting a President that proudly embraces the homosexual agenda.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's great. But that is twice that you ignored my question: Are you saying that the day a homosexual is born he is immediately a criminal at birth?

Again, you can find that information out in the index on page 1 if you're interested in it, Thanks for stopping by.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
That is three times you ignored my question. I must assume that you are doing that because your answer is very ugly.

"Are you saying that the day a homosexual is born he is immediately a criminal at birth?"

Your answer I must assume is YES. And if that is true then that makes you a very bad person.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
That is three times you ignored my question.

This makes #4; keep asking, I need the thread count to go up.

I must assume that you are doing that because your answer is very ugly

I have no answer for a asinine question like that. (Say it: "Coward!!!").

"Are you saying that the day a homosexual is born he is immediately a criminal at birth?"

Your answer I must assume is YES. And if that is true then that makes you a very bad person.

(Sigh, he tries so hard).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.