Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovemeorhateme

I'm not following you. Explain in further detail.

We seem to think that because X is true in our part of the world, it must be true across the whole world.

If you're able to go into a health clinic here in the US or any other westernized country and view the procedures that are followed to diagnose someone with HIV, and come back and say that is the exact procedures that were followed in Africa, then we'll talk. Based on the information that I posted on the subject, that isn't the case.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4957110&viewfull=1#post4957110

I just had a look at this post, and found this quote most telling:

Moreover, practically no African AIDS patients have pneumocystis pneumonia, dementia or Kaposi's sarcoma - the signal diseases of AIDS in the US and Europe.

This just isn’t true. During my time as an administrator at a Christian-run hospice and medical clinic, one of my tasks was to collate and digitally record the last 10 years of death records that were only recorded on paper. One of the things that struck me, apart from the average age of death being just 48, was just how many people had either Kaposi’s sarcoma or pneumonia on their death records. Ahhh but records can be faked you say - to which I ask why an evangelical Christian ministry run by a British Christian doctor would fake such a thing?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

We seem to think that because X is true in our part of the world, it must be true across the whole world.

Homosexuality is just as harmful in other parts of the world as it is in our part of the world. Hence the reason a lot of African countries are fighting the decriminalization of homosexuality by the rainbow flag waving Trump administration tooth and nail.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
If you're able to go into a health clinic here in the US or any other westernized country and view the procedures that are followed to diagnose someone with HIV, and come back and say that is the exact procedures that were followed in Africa, then we'll talk. Based on the information that I posted on the subject, that isn't the case.
http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post4957110

I just had a look at this post, and found this quote most telling:

Moreover, practically no African AIDS patients have pneumocystis pneumonia, dementia or Kaposi's sarcoma - the signal diseases of AIDS in the US and Europe.

This just isn’t true. During my time as an administrator at a Christian-run hospice and medical clinic, one of my tasks was to collate and digitally record the last 10 years of death records that were only recorded on paper. One of the things that struck me, apart from the average age of death being just 48, was just how many people had either Kaposi’s sarcoma or pneumonia on their death records. Ahhh but records can be faked you say - to which I ask why an evangelical Christian ministry run by a British Christian doctor would fake such a thing?

Looking at the medical technology that is required to diagnose Kaposi's Sarcoma, I just find it difficult to believe that impoverished African countries, countries that can't even supply many areas with fresh water, could afford the following to make a correct HIV diagnosis:

Biopsy
To be sure that a lesion is caused by KS, the doctor will need to take a small sample of tissue from the lesion and send it to a lab to be checked. This is called a biopsy. A specially trained doctor called a pathologist can often diagnose KS by looking at the cells in the biopsy sample in the lab.

Chest x-ray
Your lungs may be x-rayed to see if KS is there. If the x-ray shows something abnormal, other tests, such as a CT scan, might be needed to tell for sure if it is KS or some other condition.
For people known to have KS in the lung, chest x-rays can be used to see how the disease is responding to treatment.

Gastrointestinal endoscopy
One or more of these tests might be done when the doctor suspects that KS is in the stomach or intestines and is causing problems.
Upper endoscopy (also called esophagogastroduodenoscopy, or EGD)

Colonoscopy
Colonoscopy is used to look inside the large intestine (colon and rectum). Before this test can be done, the colon and rectum must be cleaned out to remove any stool. This often means drinking a large amount of a liquid laxative the night before and the morning of the procedure, and spending a lot of time in the bathroom.

Capsule endoscopy
Capsule endoscopy is a way to look at the small intestine. It is not truly a type of endoscopy, since it doesn’t use an endoscope. Instead, you swallow a capsule (about the size of a large vitamin pill) that contains a light source and a very small camera. Like any other pill, the capsule goes through the stomach and into the small intestine.

Etc. etc. etc.
Read more: https://www.cancer.org/cancer/kaposi-sarcoma/detection-diagnosis-staging/how-diagnosed.html

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Number%20of%20people%20living%20with%20HIV_updated%20August2017_for%20website.png

The impoverished governments of Africa could afford to correctly diagnose HIV by having 25+ million people go through expensive HIV tests?

I don't think so.

lovemeorhateme

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Homosexuality is just as harmful in other parts of the world as it is in our part of the world. Hence the reason a lot of African countries are fighting the decriminalization of homosexuality by the rainbow flag waving Trump administration tooth and nail.

Way to miss the point..

http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post4957110

Looking at the medical technology that is required to diagnose Kaposi's Sarcoma, I just find it difficult to believe that impoverished African countries, countries that can't even supply many areas with fresh water, could afford the following to make a correct HIV diagnosis:

Biopsy
To be sure that a lesion is caused by KS, the doctor will need to take a small sample of tissue from the lesion and send it to a lab to be checked. This is called a biopsy. A specially trained doctor called a pathologist can often diagnose KS by looking at the cells in the biopsy sample in the lab.

Chest x-ray
Your lungs may be x-rayed to see if KS is there. If the x-ray shows something abnormal, other tests, such as a CT scan, might be needed to tell for sure if it is KS or some other condition.
For people known to have KS in the lung, chest x-rays can be used to see how the disease is responding to treatment.

Gastrointestinal endoscopy
One or more of these tests might be done when the doctor suspects that KS is in the stomach or intestines and is causing problems.
Upper endoscopy (also called esophagogastroduodenoscopy, or EGD)

Colonoscopy
Colonoscopy is used to look inside the large intestine (colon and rectum). Before this test can be done, the colon and rectum must be cleaned out to remove any stool. This often means drinking a large amount of a liquid laxative the night before and the morning of the procedure, and spending a lot of time in the bathroom.

Capsule endoscopy
Capsule endoscopy is a way to look at the small intestine. It is not truly a type of endoscopy, since it doesn’t use an endoscope. Instead, you swallow a capsule (about the size of a large vitamin pill) that contains a light source and a very small camera. Like any other pill, the capsule goes through the stomach and into the small intestine.

Etc. etc. etc.
Read more: https://www.cancer.org/cancer/kaposi-sarcoma/detection-diagnosis-staging/how-diagnosed.html

Apart from the fact we were a privately funded charity, that’s beside the point, it seems. Because we all know that the fallacious argument from incredulity is a valid argument, right?

lovemeorhateme

Clinicians at 26 HIV/AIDS clinics in Uganda and Kenya referred 739 patients with clinically suspected KS for skin biopsy. Overall, 77% (95% CI: 74%--80%) of these clinically suspected cases were determined pathologically to be KS after U.S. review; 19% had another diagnosis and 4% were indeterminate.

Pretty good for “impoverished” African nations.

Source:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3330044/

The most interesting part about this article is its acknowledgement that:

In much of the region, however, KS diagnosis is limited to clinical suspicion without pathologic confirmation.

So even without these expensive tests, Ugandan and Kenyan doctors were apparently accurate 77% of the time. How is your incredulity in the face of facts?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Way to miss the point..

I made my own...

Apart from the fact we were a privately funded charity, that’s beside the point, it seems. Because we all know that the fallacious argument from incredulity is a valid argument, right?

Since I discussed the criteria that the World Health Organization (WHO) uses to define AIDS in Africa in earlier posts, I might as well show it here again:

https://www.who.int/hiv/strategic/en/bangui1985report.pdf

Page 15.

hiv-aids-in-india-48-638.jpg

lovemeorhateme

I have just one question for you - if the truth is at odds with the narrative you support, would you be willing to change that narrative?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
With all due respect for your status here at TOL, you're the expert on African AIDS, you tell me if the WHO criteria has changed.

I have just one question for you - if the truth is at odds with the narrative you support, would you be willing to change that narrative?

Yeah, I've been wanting to know why HIV is a homosexual disease in westernized countries, but for some reason heterosexuals contract it in Africa.

You'd think with England at one time being the most sexually promiscuous nation in the world, that HIV/AIDS would have been more prevalent amongst heterosexuals there.

Brits on top in casual sex league as survey reveals we are the most promiscuous in the world
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...leading-world--promiscuity.html#ixzz4bDHWt7YM

BTW, I checked to see if the WHO criteria on HIV testing has changed. Evidently people can do their own tests at work.

https://www.who.int/hiv/pub/vct/hiv-self-testing-workplace/en/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jerusalem Post Israel News

'Family March' in Haifa is set to counter gay pride parade
According to the organizers of the event, the march is an initiative by both religious and secular citizens who wish to stress the importance of the traditional family values.

June 26, 2019

The gay pride parade is set to take place in Haifa on Friday, while a day earlier, another march will take place, the "Family March."

According to the organizers of the event, the march is an initiative by both religious and secular citizens who wish to stress the importance of the traditional family values.

We received massive support from everyone," said one of the event organizers. "Religious, secular, new olim and old citizens alike all supported us. A citizen who made aliyah from Russia translated the pamphlet to Russian and distributed it among his friends, the support was tremendous."

Meanwhile, Facebook closed the page calling for people to join the march. "We are being fought on all possible fronts," commented Attorney Na'ama Sela, one of the event organizers.

"The LGBT organizations make their way to the education system from kindergarten. There is an open debate on sexuality in school and on the street, while the ordinary family disappeared from the public agenda. The discussion speaks of vague sexuality and of a flexible family," Sela added.

In the pamphlet distributed among the public by the organizers, it was claimed that "There are already companies in Israel that black market the womb of third-world women in a child-rearing farm, and are exploiting the tragedy of these disadvantaged women for the sake of same-sex couples."

The organizers call on the general public to attend the march, "The 'Family March' is the first step in returning the discourse to the moral plane as it should be in a liberal society."

Read more: https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Family-March-in-Haifa-is-set-to-counter-gay-pride-parade-593732

It's a great idea that could have positive results if it were done here in the United States. Chick fil A received great support for their traditional family values stance, maybe some pro family groups should think about organizing some parades.

Chick-fil-a-Day.jpg

https://txvalues.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Chick-fil-a-Day.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have mixed feelings on this poll, for the reasons I'll share below.

Thursday, 27 June 2019
Survey Shows Young Adults Moving Away From LGBTQ Tolerance

A prominent homosexual activist group is sounding an alarm over the results of its own research showing young adults moving away from their traditional tolerance toward homosexuality and LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer/questioning) individuals and issues.
The Accelerating Acceptance survey, conducted by the Harris polling group on behalf of the “gay rights” organization GLAAD, found that 18- to 34-year-old adults have begun to shift away from their tolerance for those identifying as LGBTQ than in previous surveys over the past two years.
The survey of 1,754 self-identifying non-LGBTQ American adults between the ages of 18 and 34 found that 33 percent said they would be uncomfortable having one of their own children placed in a class with an LGBTQ teacher, an increase from 29 percent among that age group in 2017 and 25 percent in 2016...

Overall, the survey found that only 45 percent of 18- to 34-year-old respondents would be “very” or “somewhat” comfortable around LGBTQ people or with LGBT issues — a sharp decline from 53 percent in 2017 and 63 percent in 2016.

Read more: https://www.thenewamerican.com/cult...young-adults-moving-away-from-lgbtq-tolerance

Being "uncomfortable" around homosexuals and transgenders is a far cry from saying that homosexuality is morally wrong and that there should be something done about it.
Being that young people are leaving Christianity in droves and many are turning to atheism
https://answersingenesis.org/christianity/church/pew-research-why-young-people-leaving-christianity/
the LGBT movement shouldn't be the least bit concerned about some kind of moral uprising from today's younger generations. Perhaps it's just time for another pro LGBT propaganda campaign like they did with "After the Ball: How America will conquer it's fear and hatred of gay's in the 90's".

after-the-ball-how-america-will-conquer-its-fear-and-hatred-of-gays-in-the-90s.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Add another proud and unrepentant homosexual in the rainbow flag waving Trump administration.

Gay Press Secretary In Trump White House

July 2, 2019

Openly gay Judd Deere lives in Washington, D.C. He has a boyfriend, attended DC Pride, and since January, has served in the Trump White House as Deputy Press Secretary...

Like former White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Deere is originally from Arkansas...

“I focused on hiring the very best people, and that’s why I hired Judd,” wrote Sanders, in an email to Buzzfeed. “I am proud to have him on our team to help on LGBT issues as well as the many others in his portfolio.”

Buzzfeed’s Dominic Holden asked Deere what Trump has done for LGBTQ Americans, and Deere points to the president’s promise to end the HIV epidemic by 2030, as well as launching a “global campaign to decriminalize homosexuality.”
Across the board, though, Deere maintains that any notion the Trump administration is anti-LGBTQ is “just a smear campaign.”

Read more: https://instinctmagazine.com/gay-press-secretary-in-trump-white-house/

DEERE.jpg

If you read the entire article, Deere comes across as one of those "good homosexuals". I wonder how "good" he would be if all of the things that are currently afforded homosexuals (the decriminalization of homosexuality in the US, 'gay' marriage, adoption rights, military service, etc. etc. etc.) were taken away from him and other proud and unrepentant homoseuxals?

My point? There is no such thing as a conservative homosexual.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And the book burning begins...

Amazon pulls books by authors who once identified as gay, lesbian

July 9, 2019

Following the removal of books by a Catholic psychologist [the late Dr. Joseph Nicolosi] amid LGBT activist pressure, Amazon has removed the works of other authors who once lived and identified as gay.
The works of Anne Paulk of the Restored Hope Network and pastoral counselor and author Joe Dallas are among the latest books to be pulled from the online retail giant.
Dallas' book — Desires in Conflict: Hope for Men Who Struggle with Sexual Identity — and Paulk's book — Restoring Sexual Identity: Hope for Women Who Struggle with Same-Sex Attraction — both of which until the past few days were sold on the platform, are now no longer available for purchase.

"Amazon's decision is no surprise since today's culture is caving to the goals of the LGBTQ political movement, which have always included the silencing [of] any disapproval of homosexuality," Dallas said in an email to The Christian Post Monday.
"It would be awfully naive to think it will stop here. First, the LGBTQ movement will convince the culture that telling homosexuals they can change is dangerous. Then they'll convince the culture that calling homosexuality a sin is dangerous. Then the government will tell the pastors of America what they can or cannot say on this subject, and the culture will approve."

Read more: https://www.christianpost.com/news/...thors-who-once-identified-as-gay-lesbian.html

h-NAZI-BOOK-BURNING-628x314.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/yHzM1gXaiVo/maxresdefault.jpg

They're called "the gaystapo" for a reason.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In heterosexual predator news:

Jeffrey Epstein Was a Sex Offender. The Powerful Welcomed Him Anyway

July 13, 2019

A strange thing happened when Jeffrey Epstein came back to New York City after being branded a sex offender: His reputation appeared to rise.

In 2010, the year after he got out of a Florida prison, Katie Couric and George Stephanopoulos dined at his Manhattan mansion with a British royal. The next year, Mr. Epstein was photographed at a “billionaire’s dinner” attended by tech titans like Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk. A page popped up on Harvard University’s website lauding his accomplishments, and superlative-filled news releases described his lofty ambitions as he dedicated $10 million to charitable causes.
Powerful female friends served as social guarantors: Peggy Siegal, a gatekeeper for A-list events, included him in movie screenings, and Dr. Eva Andersson-Dubin, a champion of women’s health, maintained a friendship that some felt gave him credibility. Mr. Epstein put up a website showing Stephen Hawking and other luminaries at a science gathering he had organized...

Though some institutions and prominent people, including Donald J. Trump, said they shunned him,...

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...elcomed-him-anyway/ar-AAEhshs?ocid=spartanntp

Here's a picture of Donald Trump "shunning" Jeffrey Epstein:

jeffrey-epsteins-close-ties-political-figures.jpg

https://d.newsweek.com/en/full/1510....jpg?w=737&f=b7dcc0fc5074535f7fcc4bd2d80bb053

BTW, what is unusual in this picture of the two sex predators together?

The females with them are over the age of 14.

More information on Epstein and Trump's relationship:

But Trump talked up his friendship with Epstein before the latter’s arrest and public fall from grace.
“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”
Similarly, a 2003 Vanity Fair profile of Epstein named Trump as one of the “businessmen who dine with him at his home,” and several other articles have pegged Trump and Epstein as friends.
And when FBI investigators looked through Epstein’s private address book, they found 14 different phone numbers for Trump, including numbers for his security guard and houseman. Epstein also had numbers for Trump’s daughter Ivanka and his ex-wife Ivana.
When put under oath, Epstein admitted that he had “socialized” with Trump. But Epstein chose to exercise his Fifth Amendment rights when asked: “Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?” Epstein similarly pleaded the fifth when asked about his relationship to Bill Clinton.

https://dailycaller.com/2016/10/09/...re-pedophile-that-nobody-wants-to-talk-about/

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
More from the culture of violence and death:

WNBA suspends Riquna Williams 10 games for [lesbian] domestic violence

July 16, 2019

NEW YORK (AP) — Los Angeles Sparks guard Riquna Williams was suspended without pay by the WNBA on Tuesday for 10 games — nearly a third of the season — for a domestic violence incident.

Williams was arrested on April 29 and charged with two felony counts, one involving the assault of an individual with whom she was in a relationship and the other involving a threat to another person with a firearm. Her criminal case is ongoing.
The WNBA conducted its own investigation and consulted with a panel of experts in the field of domestic violence. Among other factors, the league said it took into account the nature and seriousness of the allegations, including the involvement of a gun. The WNBA also will require Williams to participate in counseling.

...According to an arrest report, Williams forced her way inside a Florida home and repeatedly struck Alkeria Davis in the head and pulled her hair on Dec. 6. Two men told Palm Beach County sheriff's deputies they spent 10 minutes trying to break up the fight. When they finally separated the women, the 28-year-old Williams grabbed a gun from her car, placed it on the trunk and pointed it at one man, saying "you'll get all 18" before speeding off, authorities said.
Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nb...-domestic-violence/ar-AAEqaLO?ocid=spartanntp

Why is the rainbow flag waving WNBA surprised at the conduct of Riquna Williams, as violence is a big part of homosexuality.

wnba_pride.png

https://thepinehoops.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/wnba_pride.png

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
New York introduces radical trans guidance for schools

July 18, 2019

New York City is set to introduce radical new transgender guidance for public schools which would be among the most liberal in the US.
From the start of the 2019-20 school year, students at state-funded schools can change their name and sex on school records without legal documentation.
They will also be able to attend PE lessons with the sex which matches their chosen ‘gender identity’.
All genders’
Under the change, health education classes, including those dealing with puberty or sex, can no longer be split up for boys and girls.
The guidance also states that these lessons “must be inclusive and affirming to all genders, gender identities, and sexual orientations, and use gender-inclusive language throughout”.
There will also be a requirement on schools to rewrite their dress codes to make sure they are “free of gender stereotypes and must be written, enforced, and applied equally to all students regardless of gender”.
Parental responsibilities
The Family Research Council criticised the guidance, saying: “All in all, it adds up to one of the most shocking roll-outs of transgender ideology in any school district nationwide.”
When similar guidance was rolled out in Arlington, Virginia, parent and family campaigner Kristen Allen warned: “Only parents can demand accountability from school systems and set boundaries around their children. We can’t walk away.”
https://www.christian.org.uk/news/new-york-introduces-radical-trans-guidance-for-schools/

It looks like the NYC school district is taking advantage of what Donald Trump and his administration said in their Feb. 2017 policy regarding rolling back federal protection of transgender students:
"Congress, state legislatures, and local governments are in a position to adopt appropriate policies or laws addressing this issue,” [Attorney General Jeff] Sessions said.
Education Secretary Betsy DeVos echoed that sentiment, saying that this is an issue “best solved at the state and local level. Schools, communities, and families can find — and in many cases have found — solutions that protect all students.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...47f8cf9b643_story.html?utm_term=.5c7d5c58242b

Evidently Trump and his administration believe that sexual perversion, in this case the indoctrination of school children to the ways of homosexuality and transgenderism, is a 'States rights issue'.

400x300_TSR.png

Status
Not open for further replies.