Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit the Coyote

Like homosexuality, once pedophilia is established as a sexual orientation*, it would eventually be removed from criminal statutes.

*Definition of sexual orientation
: a person's sexual identity or self-identification as bisexual, heterosexual, homosexual, pansexual, etc. : the state of being bisexual, heterosexual, homosexual, pansexual, etc.
Last summer a proposal submitted to Family Dollar Stores … persuaded the company's board to adopt a policy prohibiting discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sexual orientation

As the evidence shows, we're almost there.

maxresdefault.jpg

Nonsense, removing pedophilia from the DSM would actually make it easier to prosecute criminally not harder as it would eliminate an avenue of defense. If the man in the picture had sexual relations with the child pictured, he would go to jail now and if pedophilia were removed from the DSM, he would still go to jail. It is not a crime to be mentally ill and pedophilia in law is not based on whether or not it is a sexual orientation. Despite all the god-like powers and worship, you attribute to the NAMBLA, age of consent laws have only gone up in the US recent history.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Like homosexuality, once pedophilia is established as a sexual orientation*, it would eventually be removed from criminal statutes.

Nonsense, removing pedophilia from the DSM would actually make it easier to prosecute criminally not harder as it would eliminate an avenue of defense.

Like heterosexuality, homosexuality and bisexuality, it would be a "sexual orientation"*, and of course something that a person is born with (shall we start looking for that 'pedophile gene' now or wait a while?) and without a doubt according to the 'experts', an unchangeable desire and hence behavior.

*"Sexual orientation is an enduring pattern of romantic or sexual attraction (or a combination of these) to persons of the opposite sex or gender, the same sex or gender, or to both sexes or more than one gender. These attractions are generally subsumed under heterosexuality, homosexuality, and bisexuality,[1][2] while asexuality (the lack of sexual attraction to others) is sometimes identified as the fourth category.[3][4]
These categories are aspects of the more nuanced nature of sexual identity and terminology.[1] For example, people may use other labels, such as pansexual or polysexual,[5] or none at all.[1] According to the American Psychological Association, sexual orientation "also refers to a person's sense of identity based on those attractions, related behaviors, and membership in a community of others who share those attractions".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_orientation

A you can see, once a sexual behavior is given the status of being a "sexual orientation", it becomes legal.

If the man in the picture had sexual relations with the child pictured, he would go to jail now and if pedophilia were removed from the DSM, he would still go to jail. It is not a crime to be mentally ill and pedophilia in law is not based on whether or not it is a sexual orientation. Despite all the god-like powers and worship, you attribute to the NAMBLA, age of consent laws have only gone up in the US recent history.

The point of me showing the picture is to show that little children have been sexualized, something that's been a major theme of this 5 part thread. I'm pretty sure little "Desmond the Amazing" identifies as a homosexual, and what are people with sexual desires supposed to do other than fulfill those desires?

What's the big deal if little Desmond has sex with another 12 year old boy, i.e. whose hurt? What are you going to do, throw them both in jail? Whose hurt if Desmond has sex with a 15 year old boy? What if Desmond's 'thing' is older guys, like 70 year old HRC founder and accused pederast Terry Bean? If the child desires the sex and is the one that initiates it, what's the big deal, i.e. who is hurt?

Marriage-Alliance-Australia-Drag-Queen-Children.jpg

‘Lactatia’, an 8-year-old boy-turned-drag-queen

Kit the Coyote

You started this particular line of discussion by claiming that pedophilia is being removed from the DSM but the story you posted in support says that they are not doing so. You then started in that they want to make it a sexual orientation and again the story you posted in support says they are doing exactly the opposite. It seems you are getting exactly what you wanted them to do here, why are you upset?

On what basis, when homosexuality was decriminalized rape still remained a crime and the basis of current pedophilia laws is rape. Even if it were eventually determined that pedophilia is a sexual orientation that will not change.

Like heterosexuality, homosexuality and bisexuality, it would be a "sexual orientation"*, and of course something that a person is born with (shall we start looking for that 'pedophile gene' now or wait a while?) and without a doubt according to the 'experts', an unchangeable desire and hence behavior.

*"Sexual orientation is an enduring pattern of romantic or sexual attraction (or a combination of these) to persons of the opposite sex or gender, the same sex or gender, or to both sexes or more than one gender. These attractions are generally subsumed under heterosexuality, homosexuality, and bisexuality,[1][2] while asexuality (the lack of sexual attraction to others) is sometimes identified as the fourth category.[3][4]
These categories are aspects of the more nuanced nature of sexual identity and terminology.[1] For example, people may use other labels, such as pansexual or polysexual,[5] or none at all.[1] According to the American Psychological Association, sexual orientation "also refers to a person's sense of identity based on those attractions, related behaviors, and membership in a community of others who share those attractions".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_orientation

A you can see, once a sexual behavior is given the status of being a "sexual orientation", it becomes legal.

No, I do not see that having a sexual orientation does not invalidate laws applied to everyone. The reasons sodomy laws were overturned do not apply to age of consent and pedophilia laws. Rape was not overturned by homosexuality being determined as a sexual orientation.

The point of me showing the picture is to show that little children have been sexualized, something that's been a major theme of this 5 part thread. I'm pretty sure little "Desmond the Amazing" identifies as a homosexual, and what are people with sexual desires supposed to do other than fulfill those desires?

What's the big deal if little Desmond has sex with another 12 year old boy, i.e. whose hurt? What are you going to do, throw them both in jail? Whose hurt if Desmond has sex with a 15 year old boy? What if Desmond's 'thing' is older guys, like 70 year old HRC founder and accused pederast Terry Bean? If the child desires the sex and is the one that initiates it, what's the big deal, i.e. who is hurt?

I have already expressed my viewpoint on children engaging to overly adult activities, I don't approve of it. I feel the same about this as I do the 'Toddler and Tierras' beauty pageant things. If you want to get a law passed setting a minimum age for drag queen and beauty pageant performers, I'm all for it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You started this particular line of discussion by claiming that pedophilia is being removed from the DSM but the story you posted in support says that they are not doing so.

When the pro homosexual American Psychiatric Association was caught by conservative watchdogs attempting to make pedophilia a "sexual orientation", they reneged by saying it was a mistake and that they meant "interest" instead of "orientation". This is the same organization that was harassed by homosexual activists into making homosexuality a legitimate sexual orientation, so they know what constitutes orientation versus interest.

On what basis...

Consent. "Desmond the Amazing" gave his consent to get dressed up like a little girl and parade in front of perverts on national television and at gay pride parades, in fact he even has his own website.
https://desmondisamazing.com/

No one has been arrested for breaking the numerous laws that are still on the legislative books that are meant to protect children, in fact his pimps parents are applauded for their child molestation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=111&v=z2z0tiUYrz8

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

I have already expressed my viewpoint on children engaging to overly adult activities, I don't approve of it. I feel the same about this as I do the 'Toddler and Tierras' beauty pageant things. If you want to get a law passed setting a minimum age for drag queen and beauty pageant performers, I'm all for it.

Now that you've made the standard LGBT disclaimer, who is hurt if little Desmond has sex with another 12 year old boy, a 15 year old boy, or 70 year old HRC* founder Terry Bean?

*HRC=Human Rights Campaign, the largest pro homosexual rights organization in the world.

Kit the Coyote

When the pro homosexual American Psychiatric Association was caught by conservative watchdogs attempting to make pedophilia a "sexual orientation", they reneged by saying it was a mistake and that they meant "interest" instead of "orientation". This is the same organization that was harassed by homosexual activists into making homosexuality a legitimate sexual orientation, so they know what constitutes orientation versus interest.

So an organization that you complain about being politically motivated did something you want them to do due to political motivation.

Consent. "Desmond the Amazing" gave his consent to get dressed up like a little girl and parade in front of perverts on national television and at gay pride parades, in fact he even has his own website.

No one has been arrested for breaking the numerous laws that are still on the legislative books that are meant to protect children, in fact his pimps parents are applauded for their child molestation.

Which is irrelevant to the question. It is not illegal for young people to dress up in costumes and role play. Nor has any laws related to consent been changed by homosexuality being legalized. I would agree that his parent's judgment in allowing him to engage in this activity is questionable but there are a lot of things parents do that is questionable but not illegal. Anti-vaxxers for example.

If you do not understand the problems with young people engaging in sex at too young an age, I will not be able to explain it to you here. I would suggest taking some college courses on the subject. There is a reason why we have age of consent laws and there is no realistic movement to change those laws.

Now that you've made the standard LGBT disclaimer, who is hurt if little Desmond has sex with another 12 year old boy, a 15 year old boy, or 70 year old HRC* founder Terry Bean?

*HRC=Human Rights Campaign, the largest pro homosexual rights organization in the world.

So you are saying that LGBT activists publicly support age of consent laws and children not having sex too early. And this is a bad thing why? As for the rest, see above.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

So an organization that you complain about being politically motivated did something you want them to do due to political motivation.

The APA's actions can be compared to when LGBT activists threw NAMBLA out of 'gay' pride parades because of the bad (really bad) PR. Just because the fox scoping out the hen house changed his tactics because the farmer caught on to him, doesn't mean that the fox still isn't drooling over the idea of a chicken dinner that night.

Which is irrelevant to the question. It is not illegal for young people to dress up in costumes and role play.

Is that what little Desmond is doing, "role playing"? Is that what all LGBT activists are: "role players"?

Nor has any laws related to consent been changed by homosexuality being legalized.

Homosexuality in and of itself is not legal without consent being used (i.e. homosexual rape is still illegal).

And now for yet another LGBT disclaimer:

I would agree that his parent's judgment in allowing him to engage in this activity is questionable but there are a lot of things parents do that is questionable but not illegal. Anti-vaxxers for example.

Hence the purpose of this 5 part thread: To once again make homosexuality illegal and protect innocent children from the child indoctrinating (i.e. molesting) secular humanist homosexual movement.

If you do not understand the problems with young people engaging in sex at too young an age, I will not be able to explain it to you here. I would suggest taking some college courses on the subject. There is a reason why we have age of consent laws and there is no realistic movement to change those laws.

Oh I do understand very well what "problems" indoctrinating innocent children to the ways of sexual perversion bring, hence it being one of the major themes of this 5 part thread.

Remember people that we're dealing with pathological liars when we're dealing with the LGBT movement (I'm not addressing you Kit, I'm speaking to the people out there that are following this thread who aren't LGBT activists).

*They lie about what causes their homosexual desires and lie that they can't be changed.

*They lied about wanting to permeate and hence destroy our society's invaluable institutions by saying "We don't want to be able to marry, adopt children or serve in the military, we just want to have the ability to visit our partner dying of AIDS in the hospital".

Never forget that the LGBT movement is built on a lie, and they are the biggest con artists in American history.

hqdefault.jpg

Gullibility is the Con Artists Best Friend

Kit the Coyote

Is that what little Desmond is doing, "role playing"? Is that what all LGBT activists are: "role players"?

Homosexuality in and of itself is not legal without consent being used (i.e. homosexual rape is still illegal).

You are continuing to try to avoid the original question but in doing so answered it. So you admit that your original answer is inaccurate. Saying that pedophilia is a sexual orientation will not make it legal because consent is not possible under current law and there is no indication that current law is going to change. Thank you.

In answer to your second question, maybe and no. But I have no wish to discuss it in any further detail, I don't know the particulars of this boy's situation and have already expressed my position on underage drag queens as a whole. Do feel free to take it up with his parents who are responsible and if you want to promote legislation limiting the age of drag queen performers more power to you.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
if they are pregnant, regardless of age, seeking an abortion - the state has no interest in determining the nature of the sexual encounter that produced the pregnancy, even though the pregnancy itself is irrefutable evidence of the crime

in fact, the abortionist is an accessory after the fact by destroying that evidence

Kit the Coyote

if they are pregnant, regardless of age, seeking an abortion - the state has no interest in determining the nature of the sexual encounter that produced the pregnancy, even though the pregnancy itself is irrefutable evidence of the crime

in fact, the abortionist is an accessory after the fact by destroying that evidence

Really? What a terrible law, they should repeal it as soon as possible.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
No one has been arrested for breaking the numerous laws that are still on the legislative books that are meant to protect children,...

You are continuing to try to avoid the original question but in doing so answered it. So you admit that your original answer is inaccurate. Saying that pedophilia is a sexual orientation will not make it legal because consent is not possible under current law and there is no indication that current law is going to change. Thank you.

Laws change or as we're seeing in our ever so sick society, laws that are still on the books to protect children aren't enforced.

This is just one example: the indoctrination of children to sexual perversion is widespread: in schools, in entertainment, in youth mentor organizations, etc. etc. etc.

drag-queen-story-hour.jpg

Drag Queen story hour at public libraries across the US.

In answer to your second question, maybe and no. But I have no wish to discuss it in any further detail, I don't know the particulars of this boy's situation and have already expressed my position on underage drag queens as a whole. Do feel free to take it up with his parents who are responsible and if you want to promote legislation limiting the age of drag queen performers more power to you.

Nice try, attempting to minimize this issue to that of a 12 year old boy being allowed to dress like a little girl, when in fact it's the LGBT movement that is responsible for pushing their perverse lifestyle on innocent children.

I don't regret asking you to join TOL, as I did find myself a true LGBT activist who has a PhD in coverup and denial.

Kit the Coyote

No one has been arrested for breaking the numerous laws that are still on the legislative books that are meant to protect children,...

Have you brought this to the attention of the relevant authorities?

]Laws change or as we're seeing in our ever so sick society, laws that are still on the books to protect children aren't enforced.

This is just one example: the indoctrination of children to sexual perversion is widespread: in schools, in entertainment, in youth mentor organizations, etc. etc. etc.

To the best of my knowledge, dressing up in costume to do a children's story hour is not illegal in any state. Perhaps you should be promoting legislation?

Nice try, attempting to minimize this issue to that of a 12 year old boy being allowed to dress like a little girl, when in fact it's the LGBT movement that is responsible for pushing their perverse lifestyle on innocent children.

What exactly do you think should be done about it?

I'm currently expressing my disapproval of it on an Internet forum that hardly anybody will ever read. Which really seems to be the same thing you are doing.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
To the best of my knowledge, dressing up in costume to do a children's story hour is not illegal in any state.

i'm sure there are laws that could be applied if a story hour presenter appeared in Nazi regalia, or a klansman's robes and hood, or appeared in the exaggertated persona of a child molester

or blackface

i'm sure there would be ways for a library that wanted to, to dis-invite those they didn't want interacting with children

i know your question was to acw, but lemme take a crack at it

i think everyone involved in the perverted alphabet movement should be executed or publicly shamed and exiled from our country, depending on their involvement

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Have you brought this to the attention of the relevant authorities?

Where should I start? With the Governor?

LGBT.JPG

Pro LGBT Washington State Governor Jay Inslee

Laws change or as we're seeing in our ever so sick society, laws that are still on the books to protect children aren't enforced.

To the best of my knowledge, dressing up in costume to do a children's story hour is not illegal in any state.

You mean men dressing up as women and promoting the immoral and sexually depraved homosexual agenda to children is not illegal in any State.

Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor
Any action by an adult that allows or encourages illegal behavior by a person under the age of 18, or that places children in situations that expose them to illegal behavior. Contributing to the delinquency of a minor can be as simple as keeping a child home from school and thus, making the child a truant. It also can manifest itself in more serious behavior. For example, an adult who commits a crime in the presence of a child can be charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor, as can an adult who serves alcoholic beverages to anyone under the legal drinking age. Still more egregious is sexual exploitation, which could include having sexual relations with minors or engaging in the production or trafficking of Child Pornography.
https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Contributing+to+the+Delinquency+of+a+Minor

Perhaps you should be promoting legislation?

Excellent idea. How about I start off with a 5 part thread entitled "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!"?

Those who molest the innocent minds of children always have had a very special place for them in
civilized societies:

walla-walla-prison.jpg

I'm currently expressing my disapproval of it on an Internet forum that hardly anybody will ever read.

Yet another disclaimer.

Which really seems to be the same thing you are doing.

You'd be surprised at the number of people that I reach through this and other websites, sharing the information from this 5 part thread.

Kit the Coyote

i'm sure there are laws that could be applied if a story hour presenter appeared in Nazi regalia, or a klansman's robes and hood, or appeared in the exaggertated persona of a child molester

or blackface

i'm sure there would be ways for a library that wanted to, to dis-invite those they didn't want interacting with children

The first is difficult under the first amendment, such laws have to be very narrowly tailored and thus difficult to apply to other situations. The answer is in the second.

i know your question was to acw, but lemme take a crack at it

i think everyone involved in the perverted alphabet movement should be executed or publicly shamed and exiled from our country, depending on their involvement

And which unpopular minority group do we slaughter after that? The question is addressed to the specific situation of the 12 year old boy performing as a drag queen, do we kill him as well?

Kit the Coyote

If you know laws that are being broken, the police.

You mean men dressing up as women and promoting the immoral and sexually depraved homosexual agenda to children is not illegal in any State.

Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor
Any action by an adult that allows or encourages illegal behavior by a person under the age of 18, or that places children in situations that expose them to illegal behavior. Contributing to the delinquency of a minor can be as simple as keeping a child home from school and thus, making the child a truant. It also can manifest itself in more serious behavior. For example, an adult who commits a crime in the presence of a child can be charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor, as can an adult who serves alcoholic beverages to anyone under the legal drinking age. Still more egregious is sexual exploitation, which could include having sexual relations with minors or engaging in the production or trafficking of Child Pornography.

I'm pretty sure they are reading children's books and not pornography but if you feel the charge applies, by all means, report it to the police. I don't think it will go very far as I'm sure the libraries did a legal review before starting this.

Excellent idea. How about I start off with a 5 part thread entitled "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!"?

Not really effective, the number of people who will see the discussion is vanishingly small and will have absolutely zero impact on the social issue.

You are the one that keeps bringing up the 12 year old boy, I'm asking you what should we be doing about it and your answer seems to be sit on an internet forum that very few people will ever read and complain.

Those who molest the innocent minds of children always have had a very special place for them in
civilized societies:

So what should be done to put them there?

You'd be surprised at the number of people that I reach through this and other websites, sharing the information from this 5 part thread.

So what are all these people doing to solve the problem?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

If you know laws that are being broken, the police.

"Officer! Officer! There's all kinds of sexual depravity going on in this country and children are being used as fodder by the LGBT movement to promote their agenda, do something about it!"

Police-pride-AP.jpg

You are the one that keeps bringing up the 12 year old boy, I'm asking you what should we be doing about it and your answer seems to be sit on an internet forum that very few people will ever read and complain.

You had mentioned a petition. How about you circulate one at that homosexual pornography/forum website that you said that you frequent, I'm sure that the boyz will be as eager to do something about the moral depravity going on in this country as you are.

Now that you've had your fun gloating over the huge advances that your LGBT movement has made in so little time:

It took years for your LGBT movement to get where it is today, it'll take years to restore decency to this once great nation. There are still good people fighting this culture war who are educating Americans about the evil that your LGBT movement pushes on amongst other things, innocent children, I'm doing my part to help.

Moving on...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.