Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
As it's been shown time and time again, the LGBTQ movement is nothing but a bunch of child molesters.

Back later with what's going on in New Jersey, another one of the the States that has banned therapy for youth with homosexual desires/gender confusion.

Dude, it's gonna be banned across the board in due course so deal with it. The abusive and useless practices have been shown up for what they are and about time too.

The rainbow flag waving child molesters are winning this culture war Arthur, no doubt about that. I wonder how much longer this insanity will go on, as history isn't on their side.

Regarding New Jersey, one of the 15? States to make it illegal for licensed therapists to discuss homosexuality with a teen that wants to do something about his or her unnatural homosexual desires and/or gender identity confusion:

Did you know that those great purveyors of morality in the New Jersey legislature allow incest in their State?

An adult female in Minnesota met her estranged biological father and the two fell in love and found out that that New Jersey allows incestuous marriages. She has decided to move there with her father/lover/and soon to be husband and start a family. Much to her dismay, New Jersey (those great purveyors of morality) don't allow marriages other than heterosexuals who aren't related, and of course Bruce and the guy he met in a public restroom toilet stall. Being the clever one that she is, the young woman has decided to just shack up with her father/lover/and wanna be husband and have children out of wedlock.
https://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2015/01/woman_tells_magazine_shes_marrying_her_father_movi.html

uvodni-parecekjpg_696.jpg

A 'married' father and daughter in Australia.

Aren't romance stories just great Arthur?

Kit the Coyote

I hate to be the one to break it to you Kit, but you're far from being a "contrasting voice" here on TOL, you're more the norm than the exception. The same people that debate you in other threads have been your allies in this one. Quite the show they're putting on isn't it?.

Feel free to continue to post in this thread because unlike Arthur Brain, I sense an ounce of intelligence in you (note that I didn't say an ounce of decency) and enjoy debating you, hence the reason I invited you to TOL.

That being said: I've exposed you for what you are and there is no need for me to do it in future discussions, if we should have them.

Thank you.

You might take note of what you are saying here and why people who disagree elsewhere would agree with me here.

Kit the Coyote

Regarding New Jersey, one of the 15? States to make it illegal for licensed therapists to discuss homosexuality with a teen that wants to do something about his or her unnatural homosexual desires and/or gender identity confusion:

This statement is essentially false. I can assure you that a teen can go to any licensed therapist or mental health facility saying that they feel that they have an unnatural homosexual desire and/or gender identity confusion and they will not be turned away because of this law. The therapists are free to discuss those problems and provide medically sound treatments. What is illegal is the therapist applying certain treatments that are considered medically unsound and harmful. They are perfectly free to deal with the issue beyond that.

And as I've said before, if they really think these banned treatments are safe, then all they need to do is do the hard work to prove that scientifically to the medical community.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I hate to be the one to break it to you Kit, but you're far from being a "contrasting voice" here on TOL, you're more the norm than the exception. The same people that debate you in other threads have been your allies in this one. Quite the show they're putting on isn't it?.

Feel free to continue to post in this thread because unlike Arthur Brain, I sense an ounce of intelligence in you (note that I didn't say an ounce of decency) and enjoy debating you, hence the reason I invited you to TOL.

That being said: I've exposed you for what you are and there is no need for me to do it in future discussions, if we should have them.

Thank you.

You might take note of what you are saying here and why people who disagree elsewhere would agree with me here.

I need to amend what I wrote above. You're articulate in your responses, not intelligent. An intelligent person seeks the truth and accepts it when it's presented to him or her.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

This statement is essentially false. I can assure you that a teen can go to any licensed therapist or mental health facility saying that they feel that they have an unnatural homosexual desire and/or gender identity confusion and they will not be turned away because of this law. The therapists are free to discuss those problems and provide medically sound treatments. What is illegal is the therapist applying certain treatments that are considered medically unsound and harmful. They are perfectly free to deal with the issue beyond that.

Let's see what the legislation says:

Senate Bill 65
149th General Assembly

Long Title:
AN ACT TO AMEND TITLES 24 AND 29 OF THE DELAWARE CODE RELATING TO CONVERSION THERAPY.
Original Synopsis:
Conversion therapy is a practice or treatment that seeks to change an individual’s sexual orientation or gender identity, including any effort to change behaviors or gender expressions or to eliminate or reduce sexual or romantic attractions or feelings toward individuals of the same gender. Conversion therapy has been rejected by all mainstream medical and mental health organizations, and there is no credible evidence that it is effective. Moreover, this practice poses enormous health risks to LGBTQ youth, including an increased sense of shame, guilt, hopelessness, stress, and anger, thus increasing the risk of anxiety, depression, and self-harm. The harm done by conversion therapy can last well into adulthood. Therefore, this Act makes it unprofessional conduct or a ground for discipline for individuals granted a certificate to practice medicine under Chapter 17 of Title 24 or licensed under Chapter 19 of Title 24 (regarding nurses), Chapter 30 of Title 24 (regarding mental health and chemical dependency professionals), Chapter 35 of Title 24 (regarding psychologists), and Chapter 39 of Title 24 (regarding clinical social work examiners) to engage in conversion therapy with a child or to refer a child to a practitioner in another jurisdiction to receive conversion therapy. This Act also prevents the Department of Services for Children, Youth and Their Families from engaging in conversion therapy with a child or recommending that a child receive conversion therapy. Additionally, this Act makes technical corrections to conform existing law to the standards of the Delaware Legislative Drafting Manual.
https://legis.delaware.gov/BillDetail?legislationId=25678

No mention of banning "certain treatments that are considered medically unsound and harmful". Where do you get your information from, or do you just make it up as you go along?

And as I've said before, if they really think these banned treatments are safe, then all they need to do is do the hard work to prove that scientifically to the medical community.

That lie has already been addressed by psychologists who don't goosestep to the LGBT band. Give it a rest.

Admit it, those in the LGBTQ so-called "community" don't want to deny youth all of the wonderful things that come with being a homosexual:

Being HIV positive, having anal cancer and the numerous sexually transmitted diseases that runs rampant amongst homosexuals (syphilis, gonorrhea, etc. etc. etc.), alcoholism, drug addiction, violence, suicide and early death.

Gee those LGBTQ'ers are thoughtful.

One more thing: You keep using the term "medically sound treatments". What do you mean by that? If a youth is depressed because he or she was raped by a homosexual elder as a child and because of that, contracted homosexual desires, the "medically sound treatment" would be to give that child anti depressants instead of getting to the root of the problem?

Explain.

Arthur Brain

As it's been shown time and time again, the LGBTQ movement is nothing but a bunch of child molesters.

Back later with what's going on in New Jersey, another one of the the States that has banned therapy for youth with homosexual desires/gender confusion.

The rainbow flag waving child molesters are winning this culture war Arthur, no doubt about that. I wonder how much longer this insanity will go on, as history isn't on their side.

Did you know that those great purveyors of morality in the New Jersey legislature allow incest in their State?

An adult female in Minnesota met her estranged biological father and the two fell in love and found out that that New Jersey allows incestuous marriages. She has decided to move there with her father/lover/and soon to be husband and start a family. Much to her dismay, New Jersey (those great purveyors of morality) don't allow marriages other than heterosexuals who aren't related, and of course Bruce and the guy he met in a public restroom toilet stall. Being the clever one that she is, the young woman has decided to just shack up with her father/lover/and wanna be husband and have children out of wedlock.
https://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2015/01/woman_tells_magazine_shes_marrying_her_father_movi.html

America has plenty of bizarre laws that can vary from state to state instead of just having a law for the land as it is over here. It's okay in some states for kids to marry as young as 13/14 with parental approval which is bonkers. Also, if a teenager is old enough to go and fight in a war they're old enough to have a beer frankly so US laws aren't exactly consistent. Thankfully though, common sense seems to be prevailing in regards to "therapy" so the likelihood is it'll be outlawed all over America in due course.

Arthur Brain

Hmm, I sesnse half an ounce in you aCW. You can co-ordinate a coherent sentence together after all if not an argument.

:e4e:

Kit the Coyote

Senate Bill 65
149th General Assembly

Long Title:
AN ACT TO AMEND TITLES 24 AND 29 OF THE DELAWARE CODE RELATING TO CONVERSION THERAPY.
Original Synopsis:
Conversion therapy is a practice or treatment that seeks to change an individual’s sexual orientation or gender identity, including any effort to change behaviors or gender expressions or to eliminate or reduce sexual or romantic attractions or feelings toward individuals of the same gender. Conversion therapy has been rejected by all mainstream medical and mental health organizations, and there is no credible evidence that it is effective. Moreover, this practice poses enormous health risks to LGBTQ youth, including an increased sense of shame, guilt, hopelessness, stress, and anger, thus increasing the risk of anxiety, depression, and self-harm. The harm done by conversion therapy can last well into adulthood. Therefore, this Act makes it unprofessional conduct or a ground for discipline for individuals granted a certificate to practice medicine under Chapter 17 of Title 24 or licensed under Chapter 19 of Title 24 (regarding nurses), Chapter 30 of Title 24 (regarding mental health and chemical dependency professionals), Chapter 35 of Title 24 (regarding psychologists), and Chapter 39 of Title 24 (regarding clinical social work examiners) to engage in conversion therapy with a child or to refer a child to a practitioner in another jurisdiction to receive conversion therapy. This Act also prevents the Department of Services for Children, Youth and Their Families from engaging in conversion therapy with a child or recommending that a child receive conversion therapy. Additionally, this Act makes technical corrections to conform existing law to the standards of the Delaware Legislative Drafting Manual.
https://legis.delaware.gov/BillDetail?legislationId=25678

No mention of banning "certain treatments that are considered medically unsound and harmful". Where do you get your information from, or do you just make it up as you go along?

Interesting since the legislation you posted says exactly that. I am curious, did you actually think you were going to find my informal layman's wording in a formal legal document and so didn't bother to read for context or did you just stop reading after the part you underlined?

Let me help you:

The next paragraph clearly defines a medically unsound and harmful treatment, specifically laying out the details that make it so.
1. It is rejected by all mainstream medical and mental health organizations
2. There is no credible evidence that it is effective
3. The practice poses enormous health risks to young patients
4. The harm done can last well into adulthood

The banning part is made up of the usual massively overkill of lawyer boilerplate at the end.

That lie has already been addressed by psychologists who don't goosestep to the LGBT band. Give it a rest.

You mean the small minority that essentially lost the debate on the subject and decided to march off and huff in their little politically motivated organizations instead of doing the hard work to justify their positions?

Admit it, those in the LGBTQ so-called "community" don't want to deny youth all of the wonderful things that come with being a homosexual:

Being HIV positive, having anal cancer and the numerous sexually transmitted diseases that runs rampant amongst homosexuals (syphilis, gonorrhea, etc. etc. etc.), alcoholism, drug addiction, violence, suicide and early death.

All significant problems and not just limited to homosexuals, too bad we have to waste so much time and money dealing with people are more concerned with condemning the victims that could be spent dealing directly with the problems.

One more thing: You keep using the term "medically sound treatments". What do you mean by that? If a youth is depressed because he or she was raped by a homosexual elder as a child and because of that, contracted homosexual desires, the "medically sound treatment" would be to give that child anti depressants instead of getting to the root of the problem?

Explain.

I am not going to pretend to be a medical or mental health professional. I accept the opinions of the majority of such experts just as the legislators did above. I leave it to those professionals to determine what is sound treatments and how best to help those who need it.

Those that disagree would find the solution to their problem in item 2 above: do the hard work and provide that credible evidence. Otherwise, get out of the way of the majority that is trying to help.

MrDante

leaving one to wonder why the vast majority of child molesters are the fathers of the children they are molesting.

Good for New Jersey. it's great to see a state putting the safety and welfare of children ahead of abusers like reparative therapists and the perverts supporting them.

No, its one of 15 states that prevents quacks, perverts and fakes from from engaging the physical, mental and often sexual abuse of children while pretending what they are doing is "therapy"

sounds like typical heterosexual behavior

Last edited:

MrDante

ACW knows his claim was a lie.

Kit the Coyote

ACW knows his claim was a lie.

Well, from previous responses it is clear he knows that there are other treatments and he simply doesn't believe in them. Again, I would defer to the experts and not him on that subject. I find it amusing when the supporters of conversion therapy say the medical community is kowtowing to the homosexual minority when what they want is for it to kowtow to their minority.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Aren't [incestuous] romance stories just great Arthur?

America has plenty of bizarre laws that can vary from state to state...

Look at the above story from a different perspective: In New Jersey (those great purveyors of morality), if a teenage son has homosexual desires for his father, it's illegal for him to seek licensed psychological counseling to help understand what caused those incestuous homosexual desires and hopefully overcome them.

Pretty cool huh?

You sexual anarchists made your proverbial bed, now you get to sleep in it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Senate Bill 65
149th General Assembly

Long Title:

Interesting since the legislation you posted says exactly that. I am curious, did you actually think you were going to find my informal layman's wording in a formal legal document and so didn't bother to read for context or did you just stop reading after the part you underlined?

Let me help you:

The next paragraph clearly defines a medically unsound and harmful treatment, specifically laying out the details that make it so.
1. It is rejected by all mainstream medical and mental health organizations
2. There is no credible evidence that it is effective
3. The practice poses enormous health risks to young patients
4. The harm done can last well into adulthood

The banning part is made up of the usual massively overkill of lawyer boilerplate at the end

But you said that these laws ban "certain treatments that are considered medically unsound and harmful".

What treatments? Electroshock therapy, which hasn't been used in over 50 years? Be specific, as I'm certain that if you could show what horrific treatments are being used on such noble truthtellers like homosexual/homosexual activist Samuel "S&M" Brinton, most if not all therapists would agree with that ban.

sam_heals_58952a5edff0b8f04af1347e794555cb.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

You mean the small minority that essentially lost the debate on the subject and decided to march off and huff in their little politically motivated organizations instead of doing the hard work to justify their positions?

We can review again how Frank "I have nothing against humans having sex with animals as long as the animal doesn't mind, and it rarely does" Kameny and his fellow homosexual activists bullied the APA into removing homosexuality from it's list of mental disorders if you like.

I didn't think so.

All significant problems and not just limited to homosexuals, too bad we have to waste so much time and money dealing with people are more concerned with condemning the victims that could be spent dealing directly with the problems.

"The problem" of course is engaging in unnatural i.e. homosexual acts, and many youth with same sex desires want a way out. Unfortunately, you won't let them.

Explain.

I am not going to pretend to be a medical or mental health professional. I accept the opinions of the majority of such experts just as the legislators did above. I leave it to those professionals to determine what is sound treatments and how best to help those who need it.

Those that disagree would find the solution to their problem in item 2 above: do the hard work and provide that credible evidence. Otherwise, get out of the way of the majority that is trying to help.

I must have missed your explanation of what "sound medical treatments" are. Perhaps handing out condoms to those youth with homosexual desires at their school would be "sound medical treatment" in your mind?

Arthur Brain

Aren't [incestuous] romance stories just great Arthur?

Look at the above story from a different perspective: In New Jersey (those great purveyors of morality), if a teenage son has homosexual desires for his father, it's illegal for him to seek licensed psychological counseling to help understand what caused those incestuous homosexual desires and hopefully overcome them.

Pretty cool huh?

You sexual anarchists made your proverbial bed, now you get to sleep in it.

You really are just a one note band aren't you?

MrDante

Let's see. My original post contained a full reference to the source material. You were unable to tell that what i wrote wasn't a direct quote. you claim to have scanned the book in question for a single word i never said the author's used and said you couldn't find it. Which may have been due to your using an edition of the book 10 years out of date.

SO again....go get the book yourself....as if you would read a book.

Kit the Coyote

But you said that these laws ban "certain treatments that are considered medically unsound and harmful".

What treatments? Electroshock therapy, which hasn't been used in over 50 years?

Specifically conversion and reparative therapies, these are the most common still in practice but there are others which are less common, that seek to change a person's sexual orientation based on outdated or unproven pseudo-scientific theories that have little evidence that they are effective but show considerable potential to do harm to those who fail under such therapies.

By the way, Electroconvulsive therapy, the correct name for it, is still in use and is an effective treatment for certain major depressive disorders.

We can review again how Frank "I have nothing against humans having sex with animals as long as the animal doesn't mind, and it rarely does" Kameny and his fellow homosexual activists bullied the APA into removing homosexuality from it's list of mental disorders if you like.

I didn't think so.

Yes please don't

"The problem" of course is engaging in unnatural i.e. homosexual acts, and many youth with same sex desires want a way out. Unfortunately, you won't let them.

No, what they don't want is having youth lives and families destroyed by dangerous treatments.

I must have missed your explanation of what "sound medical treatments" are. Perhaps handing out condoms to those youth with homosexual desires at their school would be "sound medical treatment" in your mind?

There are a few, there is the Gay affirmative psychotherapy which helps a patient learn to accept their sexuality as it is.

If however they seriously want to change how they view their sexuality and/or their social and religious environment creates a serious conflict for them there is Sexual identity therapy (SIT).

I just started reading about SIT today, it seems to be a safer, sounder alternative to conversion therapy that as of 2009 has gained the approval of the APA and some members of NARTH. It seems to have the advantage of if a patient really wants to get to the balance in their life that those folks we call 'EX-Gays' have, it provides a path to get there.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Let's see. My original post contained a full reference to the source material. You were unable to tell that what i wrote wasn't a direct quote. you claim to have scanned the book in question for a single word i never said the author's used and said you couldn't find it. Which may have been due to your using an edition of the book 10 years out of date.

SO again....go get the book yourself....as if you would read a book.

so you can't find any resource on the internet to support your claim that....

...a mainstay of reparative therapy involves forced nudity of the "problem child" Children are forced to remove all clothing during both individual and group therapy sessions. this nudity is considered therapeutic and the child with the "troubled relationship" is encouraged to engage in “cuddling” with their father. If the father is unavailable then a the reparative therapist acts as a substitute. - Ref: Shidlo, A.; Schroeder, M.; Drescher, J. eds. Sexual conversion therapy: ethical, clinical, and research perspectives 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.