Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In Matthew 18:6 Jesus prescribed the death penalty for child indoctrinators (i.e. molesters of the mind).

matthew18-6.jpg

Being a follower Christ, who am I to disagree with Him?

Arthur Brain

Dear Uncle Art:

I'm a 10 year old boy who came from an abusive home. The government has put me into foster care and I am awaiting adoption. Two families have come forward and wanted to adopt me:

Dan Savage and his 'husband' Terry:

5875065410_ae9371b240_b.jpg

Or Christian Pastor Scott Lively and his wife.

Why-Dr.-Scott-Lively-2.jpg

Uncle Art: Who do you think would best nurture my emotional and spiritual growth: Dan and Terry, or Pastor Scott and his wife?

PS: Never mind, I just made all that up Uncle and I've just realized that Scott Lively is one of the nutters who thinks the Nazis were all gay despite persecuting and murdering thousands...btw, that aCW is a bit of an oddball isn't he? Why can't he just come out of the closet already?

:idunno:

Danoh

On this we agree:

kidsgay1.jpg

Small children dressed up in bondage attire and taken to homosexual Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco, where all kinds of depravity is celebrated.

gay-parents-120112.jpg

Young children being indoctrinated by their homosexual 'parents' at 'gay' pride parades while the moral degenerates on the sidewalk applaude.

Very disturbing imagery.

Depraved is what that is.

Other than in the mind of the frauds on here who condone instilling such perversions as normal on the hearts and minds of any child.

At the same time, as disgusting, as depraved as all that is, that is the secular world behaving like...the secular world.

People still stuck in...

Ephesians 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Duh-uh.

Get a clue, already Culturel Clueless.

Only a religious bigot would want such to not carry on that way. As if their behavior, not the fact that such are lost, is the actual issue.

And as if the actual Believer is not to expect that of the world around him or her.

1 Corinthians 5:9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: 5:10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.

No, Culture Clueless, your garbage is merely your version of the various political drones/fanatics: ever insisting on their twisted view of how things should be so that they can be "happy" with the world.

That right there is your...perversion.

You're a spiritual moron - they're lost people - how should they be acting - like Believers, you incompetent?

Ephesians 4:17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind, 4:18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart: 4:19 Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness. 4:20 But ye have not so learned Christ; 4:21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: 4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; 4:23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. 4:25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.

Take the beam out of your own eye.

You're as screwed up in your religious bigotry and its sham in the supposed name of Christ, as such are in their depravity, in the name of the prince of this world such are under the bondage of.

Thank God for Romans 5:6-8.

Never mind what you have turned The Cross into.

Danoh

In Matthew 18:6 Jesus prescribed the death penalty for child indoctrinators (i.e. molesters of the mind).

matthew18-6.jpg

Being a follower Christ, who am I to disagree with Him?

Yo, incompetent, in that verse He is illustrating a point about the faithful of Israel ("those who believe in Me").

He was referring to the Believing Remnant of Israel.

Such were in belief as innocent as those little children He illustrated said point through.

Matthew 18:1 At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? 18:2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. 18:4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 18:5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me. 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

In other words, when He returns in vengeance, such will find they'd have been better off just taking their own lives.

But given that such will still find themselves no better off when He returns (unless the 2nd death will somehow be better than the first), it is obvious He'd meant millstone analogy, as a means of illustrating His actual point - the need to make good use of one's time by believing on Him.

Matthew 18:7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh! 18:8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire. 18:9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

He did not hold to capital punishment during His short visit on Earth.

John 8:5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? 8:6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. 8:8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. 8:9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. 8:10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? 8:11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

John 18:10 Then Simon Peter having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant, and cut off his right ear. The servant's name was Malchus. 18:11 Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath: the cup which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it? 18:12 Then the band and the captain and officers of the Jews took Jesus, and bound him, 18:13 And led him away to Annas first; for he was father in law to Caiaphas, which was the high priest that same year.

Nor does He hold to it now.

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Until He returns...

Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. 12:20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Your views are merely those of the ever Biblically illiterate, religious bigot.

Rom. 5:6-8.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
...Young children being indoctrinated by their homosexual 'parents' at 'gay' pride parades while the moral degenerates on the sidewalk applaude.

Very disturbing imagery.

Depraved is what that is.

And what is Danoh going to do about it? What else, but attack aCultureWarrior! (If you expose the LGBT culture, they will come after you).

Get a clue, already Culturel Clueless.

...You're a spiritual moron - they're lost people - how should they be acting - like Believers, you incompetent? …
Your views are merely those of the ever Biblically illiterate, religious bigot.

As I mentioned to your LGBT counterpart in an earlier post, that's why we have laws.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5255676&viewfull=1#post5255676

Oh, and if you need more Scripture other than Matthew 18:6 on how God protects children and condemns those that hurt them physically, emotionally and spiritually, there's plenty to choose from in this article:

What does the Bible say about child sexual abuse?

Answer: Sexual abuse perpetrated against a child is a deplorable reality of living in a sin-stricken world. The psychological, emotional, spiritual, and physical damage of the abuse remain long after molestation has ended. The Bible speaks vehemently against hurting children and against sexual sins and perversions of all kinds. It also offers hope for healing and forgiveness.
https://www.gotquestions.org/sexual-abuse.html

Remember: You don't have to physically molest a child to become a child molester. We've seen this throughout this 5 part thread dealing with child indoctrination by your LGBTQ movement.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Matthew 18:6 Commentary

Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers
(6) Whoso shall offend.—The words seem to indicate the thoughts which rise unbidden in the minds of men in proportion as they are Christ-like in character. We gaze on the innocent beauty of childhood with love and admiration. What if that beauty should be marred by the taint of evil? What if those who do the Tempter’s work should cause the “little one” to stumble and to fall?
That a millstone were hanged about his neck.—The word for “millstone” indicates the larger stone-mill, in working which an *** was commonly employed, as distinguished from the smaller handmill of Luke 17:35. The punishment was not recognised in the Jewish law, but it was in occasional use among the Greeks (Diod. Sic. xvi. 35), and had been inflicted by Augustus (Sueton. Aug. lxvii.) in cases of special infamy. Jerome states (in a note on this passage) that it was practised in Galilee, and it is not improbable that the Romans had inflicted it upon some of the ringleaders of the insurrection headed by Judas of Galilee. Our Lord’s words, on this assumption, would come home with a special vividness to the minds of those who heard them. The infamy of offending one of the “little ones” was as great as that of those whoso crimes brought upon them this exceptional punishment. It was obviously a form of death less cruel in itself than many others, and its chief horror, both for Jews and heathen, was, probably, that it deprived the dead of all rites of burial.
http://biblehub.com/commentaries/matthew/18-6.htm

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now that it's been established that Jesus does approve of the death penalty for the child indoctrinators of the LGBTQ movement (i.e. LGBT flag waver Danoh doesn't have a clue about Matthew 18:6) and that Arthur "I am NOT a homosexual!" Brain and his pretend homosexual friend Kit the Coyote won't have a pleasant experience when they meet God on their judgment day, I couldn't help but peek into Arthur's 'misery loves company ' thread again. Besides being obsessed with me, Arthur felt the need to tell people NINE TIMES in the first 11 pages of the thread that he isn't homosexual.

I've debated many people throughout the world wide web who have defended the disgusting behavior known as homosexuality and the God hating 'gay' agenda, but NEVER have I run across someone that is so insistent on people knowing that he wants nothing to do with the behavior. Are there any psychologists out there that can help Arthur with his dilemma? I would suggest that Arthur go to a 'gay affirming' therapist, but that would go against God's teachings.

When you return to explain why you go out of your way to tell people that you don't engage in or have homosexual desires Arthur, let's talk about the lies that your UK heartthrob Stephen Fry has told.

312C3B5500000578-0-image-a-3_1455389369232.jpg

UK homosexual/homosexual activist Stephen Fry and his child bride

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=pa5STn_9aWo

Arthur Brain

Now that it's been established that Jesus does approve of the death penalty for the child indoctrinators of the LGBTQ movement (i.e. LGBT flag waver Danoh doesn't have a clue about Matthew 18:6) and that Arthur "I am NOT a homosexual!" Brain and his pretend homosexual friend Kit the Coyote won't have a pleasant experience when they meet God on their judgment day, I couldn't help but peek into Arthur's 'misery loves company ' thread again. Besides being obsessed with me, Arthur felt the need to tell people NINE TIMES in the first 11 pages of the thread that he isn't homosexual.

I've debated many people throughout the world wide web who have defended the disgusting behavior known as homosexuality and the God hating 'gay' agenda, but NEVER have I run across someone that is so insistent on people knowing that he wants nothing to do with the behavior. Are there any psychologists out there that can help Arthur with his dilemma? I would suggest that Arthur go to a 'gay affirming' therapist, but that would go against God's teachings.

When you return to explain why you go out of your way to tell people that you don't engage in or have homosexual desires Arthur, let's talk about the lies that your UK heartthrob Stephen Fry has told.

Wow, what a creeped out freak show you are. Nobody's obsessed with you but you sure have an ongoing obsession with other people. It's nobody else's fault that you are obviously a gay man with serious issues over it so you're the one with the dilemma. You've just proved it again with this load of projection. It's not a case of wanting or not wanting anything to do with homosexuality, it's about being for equal rights for people and why society should be protected from religious nutters. Deal with it and get out of that closet already. Then your dilemma will be fixed.

:freak:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Wow, what a creeped out freak show you are. Nobody's obsessed with you but you sure have an ongoing obsession with other people. It's nobody else's fault that you are obviously a gay man with serious issues over it so you're the one with the dilemma. You've just proved it again with this load of projection. It's not a case of wanting or not wanting anything to do with homosexuality, it's about being for equal rights for people and why society should be protected from religious nutters. Deal with it and get out of that closet already. Then your dilemma will be fixed.

:freak:

I've read and reread your post and darned if I can find your explanation as to why you vehemently tell people that you don't have homosexual desires. Do you remember when you told Wile Coyote EIGHT TIMES in one post that you weren't a homosexual?

Regarding homosexual/homosexual activist Stephen Fry:

Is it true that Fry met his 'child bride' when Fry was 42 and the lad was 12? (they likez em young).

327203FF00000578-0-image-a-8_1458662452836.jpg

Did you know that Stephen Fry has made several suicide attempts, one of them after he debated Pastor Solomon in Uganda? (evidently when faced with the truth about the behavior he so proudly engages in was exposed, he decided to end it all).
https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/02/...-interviewing-frothing-homophobic-politician/

Fry also battled prostate cancer. Were you aware that homosexual males who engage in buggery are prone to prostate cancer Arthur? (something about the trauma that the prostate takes during anal sex).

Frequent Bottoming Linked To Prostate Cancer, Study Claims
http://www.newnownext.com/could-too-much-sex-prevent-cancer-not-if-youre-gay-says-study/10/2014/

No wonder Stephen Fry became hysterical when Pastor Solomon started talking about homosexual buggery.

Arthur Brain

I've read and reread your post and darned if I can find your explanation as to why you vehemently tell people that you don't have homosexual desires. Do you remember when you told Wile Coyote EIGHT TIMES in one post that you weren't a homosexual?

Is it true that Fry met his 'child bride' when Fry was 42 and the lad was 12? (they likez em young).

327203FF00000578-0-image-a-8_1458662452836.jpg

Did you know that Stephen Fry has made several suicide attempts, one of them after he debated Pastor Solomon in Uganda? (evidently when faced with the truth about the behavior he so proudly engages in was exposed, he decided to end it all).
https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/02/...-interviewing-frothing-homophobic-politician/

Fry also battled prostate cancer. Were you aware that homosexual males who engage in buggery are prone to prostate cancer Arthur? (something about the trauma that the prostate takes during anal sex).

http://www.newnownext.com/could-too-much-sex-prevent-cancer-not-if-youre-gay-says-study/10/2014/

No wonder Stephen Fry became hysterical when Pastor Solomon started talking about homosexual buggery.

No aCW, I don't but your continually creepy obsession with me and what posts I've made to other posters went beyond weird a long time ago, just like your sleazy gay innuendo about all and sundry as it is. I remember that Wile Coyote had as little respect for you as practically everyone else who's on the forum. Where it comes to Fry then prostate cancer is one of the most common in men in middle age and he's on record for saying he's not engaged in your pet little fixation of anal sex. He's also the very things you aren't: intelligent, compassionate and honest. There isn't anything on record about him ever having abused children either.

You can fantasise about me being gay as much as you want. If there is a judgement day then you'll have some explaining to do where it comes to your gay innuendo and lies etc. It's obvious on the other hand that you're homosexual because straight folk just don't do this sort of thing. So instead of smarting and thrashing about, just get out of the closet, come to terms with it as hopefully Just Tom has and live a life where you're not projecting this self loathing about.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

No aCW, I don't but your continually creepy obsession with me and what posts I've made to other posters went beyond weird a long time ago, just like your sleazy gay innuendo about all and sundry as it is. I remember that Wile Coyote had as little respect for you as practically everyone else who's on the forum.

It was a simple question Arthur which I'm certain that many of your fellow homosexual activists are interested in an answer as well:

Why do you go out of your way to point out that you don't have homosexual desires?

(It appears that Arthur wisely chooses not to touch my man boy love comment between Stephen Fry and a lad that is 30 years his junior, as man-boy rape love is a big part of the LGBTQ 'culture').

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/02/0...ic-politician/

http://www.newnownext.com/could-too-...study/10/2014/

Where it comes to Fry then prostate cancer is one of the most common in men in middle age and he's on record for saying he's not engaged in your pet little fixation of anal sex.

Review the video again. At the 1:00 mark Stephen Fry turned into a hysterical sissy when Pastor Solomon started talking about buggery. Obviously it hit a raw nerve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=pa5STn_9aWo

He's also the very things you aren't: intelligent, compassionate and honest. There isn't anything on record about him ever having abused children either.

Then there's the numerous suicide attempts (have I mentioned that suicide/suicide attempts run rampant throughout the LGBTQ so-called 'community'?).

Stephen Fry: My suicide attempts
https://metro.co.uk/2006/07/21/stephen-fry-my-suicide-attempts-194487/

What a miserable life to live. Why doesn't Stephen Fry cry out for Jesus?

Kit the Coyote

No aCW, I don't but your continually creepy obsession with me and what posts I've made to other posters went beyond weird a long time ago, just like your sleazy gay innuendo about all and sundry as it is. I remember that Wile Coyote had as little respect for you as practically everyone else who's on the forum. Where it comes to Fry then prostate cancer is one of the most common in men in middle age and he's on record for saying he's not engaged in your pet little fixation of anal sex. He's also the very things you aren't: intelligent, compassionate and honest. There isn't anything on record about him ever having abused children either.

You can fantasise about me being gay as much as you want. If there is a judgement day then you'll have some explaining to do where it comes to your gay innuendo and lies etc. It's obvious on the other hand that you're homosexual because straight folk just don't do this sort of thing. So instead of smarting and thrashing about, just get out of the closet, come to terms with it as hopefully Just Tom has and live a life where you're not projecting this self loathing about.

Don't let him fool you Arthur, he admitted to me many times that he doesn't find women sexually attractive.

Kit the Coyote

Well, not that that would come as a surprise to...anybody...but have you got any quotes?

I'll look for them, basically anytime we discussed attractions and I asked about how he reacted to seeing a pretty woman on the street he would respond with some comment implying that all he thought about was God's workmanship.

Arthur Brain

It was a simple question Arthur which I'm certain that many of your fellow homosexual activists are interested in an answer as well:

Why do you go out of your way to point out that you don't have homosexual desires?

I don't, it's just that you're a homosexual man with an obsession over other people being gay which stems back to part one. At first it seemed odd but as it progressed it became more and more obvious. As has been explained to you numerous times, nobody has anything to fear or lose by admitting they had homosexual attractions if that happened to be the case, including me. On the other hand, straight men would not invent fevered scenarios about other posters having late night trysts and the like as you have and still do. You've outed yourself in all but name only and it's all on you.

Review the video again. At the 1:00 mark Stephen Fry turned into a hysterical sissy when Pastor Solomon started talking about buggery. Obviously it hit a raw nerve.

I saw the whole program and the pastor was clueless, like most zealots. Of course, your fixation on that particular act is hardly surprising.

Then there's the numerous suicide attempts (have I mentioned that suicide/suicide attempts run rampant throughout the LGBTQ so-called 'community'?).

https://metro.co.uk/2006/07/21/stephen-fry-my-suicide-attempts-194487/

Depression is rampant across society at large and if you were clued up you'd realize just how many people struggle with it at some point in their lives.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

EIGHT TIMES in one post Aar...ahem...Arthur. NINE TIMES in the first 11 pages of your misery loves company thread. The evidence speaks for itself.

...it's just that you're a homosexual man with an obsession over other people being gay which stems back to part one.

Poor Arthur, accusing people of being what he refuses to admit that he is. Again, I would recommend finding a therapist for you that embraces homosexuality, but those therapists are liars and only bring physical, psychological and spiritual harm to their clients.

I saw the whole program and the pastor was clueless, like most zealots. Of course, your fixation on that particular act is hardly surprising.

Did the hysterical sissy who most definitely doesn't want to identified with anal sex mention in his documentary that amongst other things foreign homosexuals would go into Uganda and recruit chidlren?

"The President of Uganda, Yoweri Museveni, says that Clinton spoke to him for 45 minutes about the proposed legislation, which hasn’t even been the subject of hearings by the parliament. Museveni, who rules over a conservative East African country that is 85 percent Christian, said that he told Clinton that the bill will be considered by the appropriate authorities and that he had heard that homosexuals come from Europe and recruit young people using money. He said that Mrs. Clinton agreed that such practices constituted sexual exploitation."

…"George Oundo, a former homosexual, has confessed that he recruited school children into homosexuality as part of a program funded by foreign interests and operating in Uganda under the cover of a group called Sexual Minorities Uganda.
The United Nations has been caught distributing a pamphlet encouraging homosexuality among teenagers."

https://www.aim.org/aim-column/homosexual-imperialists-target-uganda/

gay-activists-ug-500x220.jpeg

They likez em young.

https://metro.co.uk/2006/07/21/steph...tempts-194487/

Depression is rampant across society at large and if you were clued up you'd realize just how many people struggle with it at some point in their lives.

I'm well aware of the amount of people that struggle with bi-polar disorder and depression, some of them are followers of Christ. However, that doesn't change the fact that Stephen Fry proudly engages in a behavior that is high risk when it comes to suicide.

Males in the United States are more likely to take their own life at nearly four times the rate of females and represent 79% of all U.S. suicides. Suicide is the seventh leading cause of death for males in the United States. Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men are at even greater risk for suicide attempts...
https://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/suicide-violence-prevention.htm

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Question for you: Society still generally accepts that it is bad and wrong for a husband or wife to screw around on their spouse, and religiously speaking it is also a sin. Would you make it a crime and throw people in jail for having an affair?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Don't let him fool you Arthur, he admitted to me many times that he doesn't find women sexually attractive.

Oh look, it's the Sears catalogue men's underwear fantasy boy that has returned to the thread to smear someone who stands for decency.

You'll have to do better than that Mr. pretend homosexual, as you're an amateur when it comes to smears.

What Arthur's fellow child indoctrinator is talking about is this: For those who have followed this thread they'll recall that I've told the story about what my Pastor says when he see's a beautiful woman but doesn't want to allow his mind to wander into immoral territory.

"Good job God!"

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Question for you: Society still generally accepts that it is bad and wrong for a husband or wife to screw around on their spouse, and religiously speaking it is also a sin. Would you make it a crime and throw people in jail for having an affair?

So you're asking me if a behavior (adultery) that destroys marriages, families and lives should be illegal?

Arthur Brain

EIGHT TIMES in one post Aar...ahem...Arthur. NINE TIMES in the first 11 pages of your misery loves company thread. The evidence speaks for itself.

The evidence certainly does, that being that you're an obsessive homosexual man that goes searching out and tallies up posts in a very creepy and projecting manner. A lot of the times I've brought my own orientation into a conversation is where I've had to point out to silly, closeted folk that I'm not interested in men or in context in relation to the subject at hand.

Poor Arthur, accusing people of being what he refuses to admit that he is. Again, I would recommend finding a therapist for you that embraces homosexuality, but those therapists are liars and only bring physical, psychological and spiritual harm to their clients.

It's not an accusation, it's an observation. If you were a straight man you wouldn't be so obsessed to the point of distraction with homosexual men and certain sexual acts. You wouldn't invent some of the most bizarre and fevered homosexual innuendo about other posters, to the point where it's gotten you the boot on multiple occasions. You wouldn't be so desperate for other men to be gay on your blog. None of that is normal behaviour for a heterosexual man at all but it is the kind of behaviour indicative of a homosexual man struggling to admit it to himself. Just Tom was east to spot in that regard and so are you.

See, as before, there's no reason why anyone would be afraid to admit being gay because what would you do about it? We both know that the answer would be nothing as all you have is an obsessive blog that nobody takes seriously and the real world moves on regardless.

Did the hysterical sissy who most definitely doesn't want to identified with anal sex mention in his documentary that amongst other things foreign homosexuals would go into Uganda and recruit chidlren?

The pastor was the one who was unhinged and Fry merely pointed out how bizarre it was that zealots are so hung up on a certain act that and many other gay men don't indulge in.

"The President of Uganda, Yoweri Museveni, says that Clinton spoke to him for 45 minutes about the proposed legislation, which hasn’t even been the subject of hearings by the parliament. Museveni, who rules over a conservative East African country that is 85 percent Christian, said that he told Clinton that the bill will be considered by the appropriate authorities and that he had heard that homosexuals come from Europe and recruit young people using money. He said that Mrs. Clinton agreed that such practices constituted sexual exploitation."

Where it comes to children then all should exploitation and trafficking should be stamped on. Uganda's regime is pathetic.

…"George Oundo, a former homosexual, has confessed that he recruited school children into homosexuality as part of a program funded by foreign interests and operating in Uganda under the cover of a group called Sexual Minorities Uganda.
The United Nations has been caught distributing a pamphlet encouraging homosexuality among teenagers."

And the usual propaganda...

I'm well aware of the amount of people that struggle with bi-polar disorder and depression, some of them are followers of Christ. However, that doesn't change the fact that Stephen Fry proudly engages in a behavior that is high risk when it comes to suicide.

He's neither proud of being gay or otherwise. He simply is.

Status
Not open for further replies.