Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Regarding Christian?/Christian singer Lauren Daigle appearing on Ellen the Degenerate's tv show and a month later during an interview stating that she's not sure if homosexuality is a sin (Libertarian for life Ron Paul wasn't sure about that either).

I’ve called you out for your sinful behaviour a number of times but you never listen.

I've been told that the sin of mobyism is one of the worst. :shocked:
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/moby

What makes you think others are more receptive to being called out for their sins than you? :rolleyes:

Would it help if I said something like "Fellow mobiers repent!!!!"?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
(Don't cha just love it when Libertarians get all moral on you and pretend that they care about children when in reality they don't?).

Quote: Originallly posted by musterion:
Yep. Can't stop what people do privately, whether we know about it or not. ACW equated that with "not caring what they do" but that's not true. Anyway, it is precisely the in-your-face part that is the problem...
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...utlaw-sodomy&p=4634297&viewfull=1#post4634297

Quote: Originally posted by Ok doser
ironically, most people don't care what people do in their bedrooms

if homos were willing to keep their disgusting perversions in their bedrooms, nobody would care.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...utlaw-sodomy&p=4634285&viewfull=1#post4634285

(And here I thought that the act of homosexuality/pederasty was in and of itself "the problem").

ok doser

Don't cha just love it when (doser) pretend(s) that (he) care(s) about children when in reality (he doesn't)?

doncha just love it when Aacw outs himself as a disgusting liar?

i so look forward to seeing you stand before the judgement throne and face His wrath

i'll be laughing at you writhing in agony :)

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
doncha just love it when Aacw outs himself as a disgusting liar?

Can we change that to "disgusting moby liar"?

i so look forward to seeing you stand before the judgement throne and face His wrath

i'll be laughing at you writhing in agony :)

That's one of the many things that differ between you and me Aaron, I don't take pleasure in seeing anyone go to Hell, hence one of the reasons behind this now 5 part thread.

ok doser

...I don't take pleasure in seeing anyone go to Hell...

God does:
proverbs 1:26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

are you nicer than God?

revelations 2:18 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

imagine that - because he's a liar, Aacw will spend all eternity in hell with his buddies, the homos

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
That's one of the many things that differ between you and me Aaron, I don't take pleasure in seeing anyone go to Hell, hence one of the reasons behind this now 5 part thread.

God does:
proverbs 1:26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

(How fun, I get to verse swap with ok doser!)

"Do you think that I like to see wicked people die? says the Sovereign LORD. Of course not! I want them to turn from their wicked ways and live.
Ezekiel 18:23

imagine that - because he's a liar, Aacw will spend all eternity in hell with his buddies, the homos

You remind me of another guy who talked like that a few years back:

fred-phelps-450x221.jpg

Fred Phelps of the Westboro Baptist Church

Sigh, so much hatred. (Haters gonna hate).

ok doser

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

(How fun, I get to verse swap with ok doser!)

"Do you think that I like to see wicked people die? says the Sovereign LORD. Of course not! I want them to turn from their wicked ways and live.
Ezekiel 18:23

You remind me of another guy who talked like that a few years back:

fred-phelps-450x221.jpg

Sigh, so much hatred. (Haters gonna hate).

God hates liars (like you)

God hates fags (like those you spend day after day dreaming about, writing about, looking for pictures of, etc)

fred phelps was a man of God that perverts like you hate, because he spoke God's Truth

phelps will be honored by God for speaking His Word

while you will be cast down for being a liar

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

God hates fags (like those you spend day after day dreaming about, writing about, looking for pictures of, etc)

fred phelps was a man of God that perverts like you hate, because he spoke God's Truth

(Why am I not surprised that ok doser is a big fan of Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church?)

The face of hate

By J. Matt Barber
April 6, 2010

...Cult leader Fred Phelps and his Westboro brood of "God hates F-gs" fame are infused to the marrow with pure, unadulterated hate.

Phelps hates homosexuals. He hates the military. He hates America. He apparently hates everyone. But he also hurts people. Intentionally, I believe.

Phelps contends that every time a U.S. soldier dies in combat its God's judgment for our nation's affirmation of homosexual sin. Best known for disrupting military funerals, Phelps is — and was — a lot of things: He's a former Kansas Democratic gubernatorial candidate; he was an Al Gore fundraiser for the ex-Veep's 1988 presidential run; he's a self-styled "Baptist minister;" and he's a buffoon.

...Phelps and his incestuous band of Dale Carnegie rejects represent hate personified. Rather than taking the biblical "love the sinner, hate the sin" approach to sexual immorality, these false prophets preach counterfeit Christianity, devoid of the faith's core tenet: redemption.
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/mbarber/100406

ok doser

for those who might be confused:

One thing to keep in mind . . .

The two cliches in question on this thread are:

"Hate the sin, love the sinner."

And . . .

"All sins are equal."

Now, we could analyze both of these cliches and possibly find some plausible explanations for them or maybe some aspects of both of them that are truthful. But what we must keep in mind are how both of these cliches are ACTUALLY used in the real world and what they are intended to convey by those that use them.

The only time you will hear anyone say "Hate the sin, love the sinner." is in opposition to a Christian condemning wicked people, (most often homosexuals). In other words when someone says.... "Hate the sin, love the sinner." it's used as a way to defuse God's command to "Those who are sinning rebuke in the presence of all, that the rest also may fear." - 1Timothy 5:20. The cliche "Hate the sin, love the sinner." a ploy to remove moral clarity and thwart righteous judgement.

"All sins are equal." is a cliche used to minimize the wickedness of sin that is worthy of righteous hatred. Usually when you hear someone say "All sins are equal." its in response to a Christian saying something like "pedophiles should be executed." The "All sins are equal." cliche is designed to minimize that sin by attempting to compare pedophilia with stealing paper clips from work or coveting your neighbors lawn mower or some type of sin that we can all relate to. If the devil can convince the Body of Christ that "All sins are equal." surely we cant be that judgmental of the truly wicked people that surround us.

Arthur Brain

Oh, wow...

It really shouldn't come as a surprise that you would venerate the likes of Phelps but I had thought that even you weren't such a loony. Ah well...

The group that pickets the funerals of American troops and celebrates their deaths, the ones that celebrate the deaths of people from cancer et al, the ones that celebrate the killings on 9/11...

No wonder you're so full of bile and vitriol if you think this bunch of wingnuts are "godly". I'm sorry for the kids who were "raised" by them and so glad for the ones who broke through the vile brainwashing and left.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
for those who might be confused:

No confusion here. Righteous laws (i.e. recriminalizing homosexuality) is hating the sin of homosexuality (and the agenda that has gone with it since it was made legal) yet showing love to those who engage in it by giving them the option to change or punishing them for partaking in homosexuality's 'culture of death'.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now that we've gotten a glimpse of a few of the many faces of Aaron (he's my bestest friend in the whooooole wide world don't cha know), on with the past and present homosexual/transgender activism of Donald Trump.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Trump administration defends faux homosexual marriage at United Nations Humans Rights Council in Geneva

June 30, 2017

"The United States believes that discussions at the United Nations must consider all types of loving families that exist today,” U.S. delegate Jason Ross Mack said, explaining that this included families headed by a “same-sex couple,” and repeating a claim of the European Union and the Obama administration that “human rights belong to individuals, not the family unit.”

1e0ckt.jpg

https://i.imgflip.com/1e0ckt.jpg

Arthur Brain

Now that we've gotten a glimpse of a few of the many faces of Aaron (he's my bestest friend in the whooooole wide world don't cha know), on with the past and present homosexual/transgender activism of Donald Trump.

For the benefit of unfortunate readers who have clicked on this train wreck out of morbid curiosity and wondering what the heck aCW is going on about with "Aaron"...

He thinks that practically every poster on here is a sock puppet account of another, no matter what their political or religious view, posting style or whatever. Even though the moderators have proved that people have separate IP addresses and are not one symbiotic entity he keeps on parroting the same, paranoid crap.

Btw, aCW, you do realize that persisting with this "Aaron/sock puppet" garbage that you're bearing false witness about posters who have been proven to be separate individuals? Or is it that you completely disrespect forum staff who have told you this time and again?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
On July 25, 2017 President Donald Trump appointed pro-homosexual, pro-abortion Anthony Scaramucci as his new Communications Director. The foul mouthed Scaramucci, who on January 12, 2017 was named Assistant to President Trump and director of the White House Office of Public Liaison and Intergovernmental Affairs, supported the presidential campaigns of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. Scaramucci has tweeted at various times that he has "always been for strong gun control laws", and that "Republicans should support gay marriage". Scaramucci told BBC in November of 2016: “I’m … a gay rights activist. … I’ve given to the [pro-homosexual Republican] American Unity PAC ... to the Human Rights Campaign [founded by pederast Terry Bean], I’m for … marriage equality.”
“We don’t want to be on the wrong side of history,” Scaramucci told the Huffington Post last April, explaining why his investment company, Skybridge Capital, gives to LGBT groups. Scaramucci, a 2012 Mitt Romney mega-donor, last year invited “transgender” activist Bruce (“Caitlyn) Jenner to speak at his annual SALT conference, which he describes as a “premier thought leadership and global investment forum” for fellow hedge-fund investors.

220px-Anthony_Scaramucci_at_SALT_Conference_2016_(cropped).jpg

Anthony Scaramucci, yet another pro homosexual activist hired into the Trump administration.

musterion

He thinks that practically every poster on here is a sock puppet account of another

Exactly the kind of behavior one can expect from a trolling moby seeking to throw people off his own trail. I know you disagree with that conclusion but his pattern is what it is. If it walks like a duck...

Status
Not open for further replies.