Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

As you learned in WHMBR!/CDC biology classes Arthur, homosexuality is a sexual perversion, i.e. the anal sphincter muscle wasn't mean to be penetrated, and bad things (very bad things) happen when it is used for sex.

The man's daughter was a lesbian and yet here you are...going on about anal sex (again).

(Not being able to refute that the Founding Fathers abhorred homosexuality, nor that God created all men equal, but not all behaviors, Arthur Brain focuses on his obsession with me).

The only one obsessed with you...is you. This entire crap fest is all about you. It's the only "life" you seem to have.

A simplistic answer ("...it's blatantly obvious that plenty are simply that way.") from a simplistic mind.

Pffft, you are one of the last people to accuse others of having simplistic minds doofus. You can't think outside of your nutty little blogs and far right wingnut sources.

(Not being ale to refute that repentance is the major tenet of Christianity, Arthur Brain once again focuses on...

me.)

So when are you gonna repent for all the sleaze, pride, lies that perpetuate this sad little diary of yours?

My condolences for his loss, as my condolences go out to the millions of grieving parents like him who have lost a child due to homosexuality.

Crocodile tears Connie. He lost his daughter due to overbearing attitudes like yours and he regrets his actions and will until his dying day no doubt. You don't care that his child is dead and you don't care about all the others who have taken their lives due to being outcast, bullied etc.

Hopefully the man will seek the truth and use it to keep others from going through the pain that he and millions of others like him have gone through.

He already is. He's fighting against prats like Moore for a start and it certainly hasn't been to no avail.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
As you learned in WHMBR!/CDC biology classes Arthur, homosexuality is a sexual perversion, i.e. the anal sphincter muscle wasn't mean to be penetrated, and bad things (very bad things) happen when it is used for sex.

The man's daughter was a lesbian and yet here you are...going on about anal sex (again).

One of the many victims of your LGBTQ's 'culture of death' had a name Arthur, her name was Patti Sue Mathis. Her father, Nathan Mathis, not only sold out God by embracing his daughter's homosexuality, he contributed to her demise by not telling her the truth about homosexuality (the deadly lifestyle and more importantly that there is a 'way out', that 'way out' being the freedom that comes through a relationship with Jesus Christ).

Chances are that Patti Sue already knew about the deadly lifestyle that comes with homosexuality:

Lesbian and Bisexual Women
https://www.cdc.gov/lgbthealth/women.htm
https://www.womenshealth.gov/a-z-topics

and coupled with being told by the LGBTQ movement that she can't leave homosexuality behind, she decided to end her life of misery.

What do you call someone who urges a confused person who is standing on the railing of a bridge to jump to their death Arthur?

I call him or her (in this case your LGBTQ movement) :

"Murderers".

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
My condolences for his loss, as my condolences go out to the millions of grieving parents like him who have lost a child due to homosexuality.

Crocodile tears Connie. He lost his daughter due to overbearing attitudes like yours and he regrets his actions and will until his dying day no doubt. You don't care that his child is dead and you don't care about all the others who have taken their lives due to being outcast, bullied etc.

I realize that it's hard for someone who belongs to the LGBTQ culture of death to think that others outside of their death community care about the pain that comes with the death of a sexually and morally confused person, as they are so full of hate that they don't know what real love is.

Hopefully the man will seek the truth and use it to keep others from going through the pain that he and millions of others like him have gone through.

He already is. He's fighting against prats like Moore for a start and it certainly hasn't been to no avail.

You used the word "pathetic" in your earlier lisp fest of a post, and I'm going to use the word again.

What's really "pathetic" about the LGBTQ movement is that they use grieving parents as political cannon fodder to support there immoral and extremely destructive agenda (in this case the defeat of Judge Roy Moore in the Alabama Senate race by posting a video by Nathan Mathis the night before the election). We've seen (and will see again in an upcoming post) how the LGBTQueer movement uses children to promote their godless agenda, and now we're seeing how they use grieving parents to do the same.

What's really sad about this uneducated peanut farmer from Alabama who has sold out God and by embracing his daughter Patti Sue's deadly lifestyle was an accessory to her death, is that he's turned into a full fledged homosexual activist, as seen here on the Ellen the Degenerate Show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=50&v=4cEQSkmGV-Q

Note how pictures of Patti Sue's high school basketball days were shown. I wonder why Ellen the Degenerate didn't allow Nathan to show the latest lesbian photos of her and how unhappy she was living the lifestyle?

Does Nathan Mathis not know how much pain and misery he'll be adding to the lives of other parents like him for promoting the 'culture of death'?

MrDante

Welcome to Part 5 of the ongoing WHMBR! threads ...Dante (for those of you wondering why I don't use the title "Mr.", it's sexist. I'm waiting for ...Dante to start using a more "LGBTQ friendly" pronoun: https://uwm.edu/lgbtrc/support/gender-pronouns/ ).

2018 would be a great year to leave the dark side and join the side that embraces goodness and truth:

365cdbff75a1fbab437869b217cdd886--spiritual-inspiration-jesus-christ.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/36/5c/db/...dd886--spiritual-inspiration-jesus-christ.jpg

Eactly. no matter how often you repat your lies about gays and lesbians they will never be true

Arthur Brain

One of the many victims of your LGBTQ's 'culture of death' had a name Arthur, her name was Patti Sue Mathis. Her father, Nathan Mathis, not only sold out God by embracing his daughter's homosexuality, he contributed to her demise by not telling her the truth about homosexuality (the deadly lifestyle and more importantly that there is a 'way out', that 'way out' being the freedom that comes through a relationship with Jesus Christ).

She certainly did aCW and I see you finally got her father's name right as well, what was it you called him before, 'Willy Billy Jim Bob'? What's more, it took Patti's death to shake this man's former stance. As he's painfully recalled himself, he was anti gay and took Patti to various places to try and get her "cured", all to no avail. He's seen the error of his ways and as before, he'll take those regrets to the grave and you certainly don't have the right to put your little spin on events. This man would have no time for you and your obnoxious pomposity and double standards, that's for damn sure.

Chances are that Patti Sue already knew about the deadly lifestyle that comes with homosexuality:

and coupled with being told by the LGBTQ movement that she can't leave homosexuality behind, she decided to end her life of misery.

What do you call someone who urges a confused person who is standing on the railing of a bridge to jump to their death Arthur?

"Murderers".

Chances are she just wanted to be accepted for who she was, a human being who just happened to be gay. Oh, and if you're going to use the CDC then remember this? :

"Heck, even the Centers for Disease Control, a medical organization that should be telling the truth about this extremely harmful behavior, has jumped on the pro sodomite wagon."

Stigma and Discrimination
The Effects of Negative Attitudes About Homosexuality
http://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/stigma-...rimination.htm

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-3&p=3944102&viewfull=1#post3944102

It's pathetic attitudes like yours that led to this tragedy, so wear that tag with "pride" yourself aCW. How does it feel to be responsible for the suffering of homosexual people through your pompous double standards?

I realize that it's hard for someone who belongs to the LGBTQ culture of death to think that others outside of their death community care about the pain that comes with the death of a sexually and morally confused person, as they are so full of hate that they don't know what real love is.

If you knew what love actually was you'd dispense with this puerile blog and apologize for all the crap contained therein. You contribute to the hateful attitudes that led to the death of Patti Sue Mathis. Her father has to live with that each day but his remorse and love for his daughter shines through in spades. You wouldn't have a clue about anything like that.

You used the word "pathetic" in your earlier lisp fest of a post, and I'm going to use the word again.

What's really "pathetic" about the LGBTQ movement is that they use grieving parents as political cannon fodder to support there immoral and extremely destructive agenda (in this case the defeat of Judge Roy Moore in the Alabama Senate race by posting a video by Nathan Mathis the night before the election). We've seen (and will see again in an upcoming post) how the LGBTQueer movement uses children to promote their godless agenda, and now we're seeing how they use grieving parents to do the same.

What's really sad about this uneducated peanut farmer from Alabama who has sold out God and by embracing his daughter Patti Sue's deadly lifestyle was an accessory to her death, is that he's turned into a full fledged homosexual activist, as seen here on the Ellen the Degenerate Show.

Eh, Moore sealed his own fate without anyone else's help. Furthermore, Nathan Mathis obviously didn't expect to get anywhere near the amount of coverage he ended up getting. He went to the rally to make a personal stand against a pompous windbag who has no right being in office, not least for his comments on 9/11 alone. I've seen the video and good for him. He's making a stand against stigma, bullying and ignorance, the things that lead to homosexual people being at risk of the things his daughter succumbed to. Mathis hasn't 'sold out' anybody. He's woke up from the rubbish that you peddle on here. I only wish his daughter were still alive to see it.

Note how pictures of Patti Sue's high school basketball days were shown. I wonder why Ellen the Degenerate didn't allow Nathan to show the latest lesbian photos of her and how unhappy she was living the lifestyle?

Wow, you really are just pathetic.

Does Nathan Mathis not know how much pain and misery he'll be adding to the lives of other parents like him for promoting the 'culture of death'?

It's attitudes like yours that lead people like Nathan's daughter to do as she did. If you had your way people would be forced into "therapy" or jail. You're the one who would cause all manner of suffering but you don't care, you never have. This blog of yours is just all about you.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
She certainly did aCW...

Now that a name has been given to one of the many lost souls that your LGBTQ movement has put into a body bag, let's continue:

"Murderers".

Chances are she...

Please use her name Arthur. Your LGBTQ movement put Patti Sue Mathis in a body bag, at least use her name when you're talking about one of the many victims of the LGBTQueer movement.

Oh, and if you're going to use the CDC then remember this? :

"Heck, even the Centers for Disease Control, a medical organization that should be telling the truth about this extremely harmful behavior, has jumped on the pro sodomite wagon."

Stigma and Discrimination
The Effects of Negative Attitudes About Homosexuality
http://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/stigma-...rimination.htm

http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post3944102

It's pathetic attitudes like yours that led to this tragedy, so wear that tag with "pride" yourself aCW. How does it feel to be responsible for the suffering of homosexual people through your pompous double standards?

Thank you for assisting me in pointing out that a government organization that should be talking about how harmful homosexuality is has become an apologist for the LGBTQueer movement.

Does the CDC make apologies for other deadly behaviors (drug abuse, alcoholism, etc.) by saying that these harmful behaviors are due to "negative attitudes" towards their lifestyle?

Of course not.

Every Bible believing person on earth could sell out God this very instant and embrace the immoral behavior known as homosexuality and it wouldn't change how harmful homosexuality is. As you recall from WHMBR! biology class: The anus sphincter muscle was made ONLY to expel human waste, not to be used as a sex object (and when it is, very very bad things happen). The same goes with the long list of other diseases associated with homosexuality. These diseases happen because these people are going against God's design for human sexuality, not because a few people left in our sick society don't embrace their sexual perversion.

If you knew what love actually was you'd dispense with this puerile blog and apologize for all the crap contained therein. You contribute to the hateful attitudes that led to the death of Patti Sue Mathis. Her father has to live with that each day but his remorse and love for his daughter shines through in spades. You wouldn't have a clue about anything like that.

Once again I'm going to put you on the spot Arthur (no, I'm not doing another scenario where I ask you to tell a sexually/gender confused child that homosexuality is wrong and that there is an escape from that lifestyle), I'm going to give you the opportunity to say who is lying:

Either Jesus Christ/the Son of God/God in the flesh is lying about homosexuality being a sin, and that there is freedom from that sin through Him:

forgiveness-jesus.jpg

http://www.jesuit.org.sg/graphics/prayer/homilies/forgiveness-jesus.jpg

Or the drag queens, bull dykes and fairies of your LGBTQueer movement are lying by saying that there is no way out of having same sex desires and the behavior that goes with it:

main-qimg-481cf0062de8aef2e166c647f0b8d0ef-c

https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-481cf0062de8aef2e166c647f0b8d0ef-c

Who is lying Arthur?

Arthur Brain

Now that a name has been given to one of the many lost souls that your LGBTQ movement has put into a body bag, let's continue:

Sure, aren't you ashamed that you feel the need to not only live a lie but project lies onto other people? It's people like you that lead to tragedies such as these. Nathan Mathis admits his mistake and I've no doubt if he could turn the clock back he'd do so in an instant, hug his daughter, hold her close and accept her for who she was.

Please use her name Arthur. Your LGBTQ movement put Patti Sue Mathis in a body bag, at least use her name when you're talking about one of the many victims of the LGBTQueer movement.

Do you think Nathan Mathis would appreciate you talking about Patti like this? You think he'd applaud your 'moral crusade'? Hardly. You are pathetic aCW. A walking windbag without an ounce of compassion for anybody.

Thank you for assisting me in pointing out that a government organization that should be talking about how harmful homosexuality is has become an apologist for the LGBTQueer movement.

Does it smart for you that your hypocritical, puffed up rubbish plays its part in people feeling ostracized and judged to the point of taking their own life? It should, but of course it won't.

Does the CDC make apologies for other deadly behaviors (drug abuse, alcoholism, etc.) by saying that these harmful behaviors are due to "negative attitudes" towards their lifestyle?

Of course not.

Oh, perhaps they should be endorsing "therapy" centers instead eh?

:rolleyes:

Every Bible believing person on earth could sell out God this very instant and embrace the immoral behavior known as homosexuality and it wouldn't change how harmful homosexuality is. As you recall from WHMBR! biology class: The anus sphincter muscle was made ONLY to expel human waste, not to be used as a sex object (and when it is, very very bad things happen). The same goes with the long list of other diseases associated with homosexuality. These diseases happen because these people are going against God's design for human sexuality, not because a few people left in our sick society don't embrace their sexual perversion.

And...here we are back to your pet projecting obsession again, anal sex. That closet of yours is getting smaller and smaller by the day...

Once again I'm going to put you on the spot Arthur (no, I'm not doing another scenario where I ask you to tell a sexually/gender confused child that homosexuality is wrong and that there is an escape from that lifestyle), I'm going to give you the opportunity to say who is lying:

Either Jesus Christ/the Son of God/God in the flesh is lying about homosexuality being a sin, and that there is freedom from that sin through Him:

forgiveness-jesus.jpg

http://www.jesuit.org.sg/graphics/prayer/homilies/forgiveness-jesus.jpg

Or the drag queens, bull dykes and fairies of your LGBTQueer movement are lying by saying that there is no way out of having same sex desires and the behavior that goes with it:

main-qimg-481cf0062de8aef2e166c647f0b8d0ef-c

https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-481cf0062de8aef2e166c647f0b8d0ef-c

Who is lying Arthur?

Easy, it's just you. You've never been a spokesperson for anyone but yourself aCW.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

It's people like you that lead to tragedies such as these [the massive suicide rate of sexually confused people, i.e. people with homosexual desires, including that of Pattie Sue Mathis].

Everything that I stand for comes from this book Arthur:

the-holy-bible-the-bible-35811364-600-450.jpg

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35800000/the-holy-bible-the-bible-35811364-600-450.jpg

Now if you want to debate that the Holy Bible really doesn't endorse such things as free will, repentance and grace and the righteous role of civil government, let's get this debate started.

I didn't think so.

Either Jesus Christ/the Son of God/God in the flesh is lying about homosexuality being a sin, and that there is freedom from that sin through Him...

Or the drag queens, bull dykes and fairies of your LGBTQueer movement are lying by saying that there is no way out of having same sex desires and the behavior that goes with it...

Who is lying Arthur?

Easy, it's just you. You've never been a spokesperson for anyone but yourself aCW.

While I'm honored that you believe that I wrote the universal moral code which all people and governments are to follow, and that you believe that it was I who gave mankind free will to change thoughts and behaviors, and that it was I who people come to so that they can change their dead-end lives around, all credit goes to God.

Now once again: Who is lying to mankind Arthur:

Jesus Christ/the Son of God/God in the flesh

forgiven.jpg

https://www.godisreal.today/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/forgiven.jpg

Or the disease ridden drag queens, bull dykes and fairies of the LGBTQueer movement?

gay-pride-parades-getty-800581624.jpg

https://cbsnews2.cbsistatic.com/hub...9647cb6/gay-pride-parades-getty-800581624.jpg

It's a simple question Arthur, please answer it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
As we've seen throughout this now 5 part thread, the secular humanist/LGBTQueer movement uses naïve and vulnerable people to promote their evil agenda. The latest case that has been shown is that of Nathan Mathis, the father of the late Pattie Sue Mathis, who as a morally confused human being (a practicing lesbian), took her own life. Nathan Mathis, as a puppet of the LGBTQ movement, spoke outside of a Roy Moore rally the night before the Senatorial election (an election where the LGBTQueer movement smeared Roy Moore by accusing him of being a child molester...oh the irony), blasting Moore as a hater of those who have fallen into the homosexual deathstyle.

Children have always been used as cannon fodder by the LGBTQueer movement (the LGBTQ movement coined the term "gay youth", indicating that children aren't sexually confused and in need of spiritual and psychological therapy, but that they were born with homosexual desires and/or gender confusion, a term not even questioned by the majority of society).

Here's what the LGBTQueer movement is up to these days when it comes to child indoctrination/molestation:

The Sexualizing of Children Reaches New Heights as Drag Club for Kids to Open Up in NYC

Jan. 4, 2018

Somehow, the sexualization of children is just fine if it falls in line with the LGBT community guidelines of “openness” and “tolerance” toward what they deem as progressive. Case in point, a drag show joint is opening up in New York City that caters exclusively to children, and somehow no adults are allowed.
According to Daily Mail, the club is being opened by ten-year-old Desmond Napoles of Brooklyn, who also goes by the name “Desmond is Amazing.” His mother told “Out” that he is an LGBT activist, even at his young age. He has also apparently “come out,” but is not sexually active.
Apparently, Napoles has made a name for himself on the drag circuit and has been promoted by various mainstream sources such as Elle and sites like Refinery 29.
Napoles is convinced that there are more kids out there just like him. So in order to bring them out, the 10-year-old “drag-kid” decided to open up a drag club called Hause of Amazing, which is dubbed the “first and only drag club for kids,” and somehow no adults will be allowed in...

Read more: https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mo...ts-no-adults-allowed-drag-club-kids-open-nyc/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ar-old-drag-queen-founded-drag-club-kids.html

47B3758000000578-5228857-Amazing_Desmond_Napoles_10_from_Brooklyn_New_York_City_has_found-m-36_1514911647423.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018...ew_York_City_has_found-m-36_1514911647423.jpg

"adults are not allowed"....not even NAMBLA?

Many of you might recall that this now 10 year old boy performed for the child molesters at a NYC 'pride parade' a couple of years back.

maxresdefault.jpg

https://ugc.kn3.net/i/760x/https://i.ytimg.com/vi/IuvAGJV5E-w/maxresdefault.jpg

The sexualization of children:

Yet another reason "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!"

Arthur Brain

Since when did lying, projecting homosexual innuendo and sleaze etc get endorsed from the bible?

Now if you want to debate that the Holy Bible really doesn't endorse such things as free will, repentance and grace and the righteous role of civil government, let's get this debate started.

I didn't think so.

What you advocate would lead to more tragedies of the likes of Patti Smith, not that you care. Self righteous windbags don't get applauded in the bible much do they?

While I'm honored that you believe that I wrote the universal moral code which all people and governments are to follow, and that you believe that it was I who gave mankind free will to change thoughts and behaviors, and that it was I who people come to so that they can change their dead-end lives around, all credit goes to God.

No credit goes to you for anything dude. As before, you're just a little windbag who perpetuates this monotonous blog in order to preen himself on a little soapbox.

Now once again: Who is lying to mankind Arthur:

Or the disease ridden drag queens, bull dykes and fairies of the LGBTQueer movement?

Did Patti Smith look like a 'bull dyke' to you?

The previous answer stands. You don't reflect Christianity in the slightest.

Arthur Brain

As we've seen throughout this now 5 part thread, the secular humanist/LGBTQueer movement uses naïve and vulnerable people to promote their evil agenda. The latest case that has been shown is that of Nathan Mathis, the father of the late Pattie Sue Mathis, who as a morally confused human being (a practicing lesbian), took her own life. Nathan Mathis, as a puppet of the LGBTQ movement, spoke outside of a Roy Moore rally the night before the Senatorial election (an election where the LGBTQueer movement smeared Roy Moore by accusing him of being a child molester...oh the irony), blasting Moore as a hater of those who have fallen into the homosexual deathstyle.

Yeh, Nathan Mathis went of his own accord for his own personal reasons so he was nobody's 'puppet' doofus. Moore is a pompous arse and he blew his own campaign to shreds. You never have commented on his garbage in regards to 9/11 either. Mathis was absolutely right, don't need pretend cowboys like that wingnut representing the people of Alabama or anywhere else.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Everything that I stand for comes from this book Arthur: [The Holy Bible}

Since when did lying, projecting homosexual innuendo and sleaze etc get endorsed from the bible?

(Not wanting to address what the Bible talks about regarding free will, repentance and the righteous role of civil government, Arthur Brain returns to his favorite smoke screen argument).

I prefer to use the word 'speculate' when theorizing that someone who adamantly defends abortion, pornography, recreational drug use or in this case homosexuality, are indeed involved in those extremely harmful and immoral behaviors themselves.

Perhaps the next time you bring up this subject you could put the word 'sleaze' next to 'homosexuality', as the two words go hand in hand.

I didn't think so.

What you advocate would lead to more tragedies of the likes of Patti Smith, not that you care. Self righteous windbags don't get applauded in the bible much do they?

(Did Arthur Brain just refer to Jesus Christ as a "self righteous windbag? Where's TOL's woodshed tattletales patrick jane, WizardofOz and Lon when you need them? Oh, that's right, they're friends with Arthur).

It's too bad that Patti Sue Mathis (note how Arthur can't even get the name of the young woman that he helped put into a body bag correct) didn't consult with many of those that through spirituality and often times psychological therapy left the culture of death homosexual lifestyle behind, instead of believing those who can't even get her name right that there is no way out for her.

No credit goes to you for anything dude. As before, you're just a little windbag who perpetuates this monotonous blog in order to preen himself on a little soapbox.

(Did Arthur just refer to God as a "little windbag"? Aaaaaron!)

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarriorNow once again: Who is lying to mankind Arthur:

Did Patti Smith look like a 'bull dyke' to you?

Actually, Patti Smith (the musician) does.

6a00d83451c46169e20148c8734bc9970c-500wi.jpeg

https://linesandwinesbookclub.files...6a00d83451c46169e20148c8734bc9970c-500wi.jpeg

I couldn't find a picture of the late Patti Sue Mathis outside of her high school sports days to see what she looked like when you LGBTQ'ers put her into a body bag.

The previous answer stands. You don't reflect Christianity in the slightest.

(For those of you that don't read lisp, Arthur just stated that he wanted to use rights guaranteed American citizens in the 5th Amendment).

Come on Arthur, it's not like I'm asking you to tell a child that homosexuality is wrong...

image_preview

http://www.izp.al.gov.br/sala-de-im...exualidade-adocao-e-preconceito/image_preview

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Children have always been used as cannon fodder by the LGBTQueer movement (the LGBTQ movement coined the term "gay youth", indicating that children aren't sexually confused and in need of spiritual and psychological therapy, but that they were born with homosexual desires and/or gender confusion, a term not even questioned by the majority of society).

Here's what the LGBTQueer movement is up to these days when it comes to child indoctrination/molestation:

The Sexualizing of Children Reaches New Heights as Drag Club for Kids to Open Up in NYC...

Yeh, Nathan Mathis went of his own accord for his own personal reasons so he was nobody's 'puppet' doofus. Moore is a pompous arse and he blew his own campaign to shreds. You never have commented on his garbage in regards to 9/11 either. Mathis was absolutely right, don't need pretend cowboys like that wingnut representing the people of Alabama or anywhere else.

(Surprise, surprise, Arthur wisely stayed away from how the LGBTQueer movement sexualizes children. Surely he can use his good ole standby smokescreen of a lie saying that "There are plenty of laws on the books that keep 10 year old drag queens like 'Desmond the Amazing' from sweeping chimneys!").

I've noticed that you haven't been interested in talking about Doug Jones in your and the LGBTQueer movements on-going smear campaign against Judge Roy Moore.

Here's your chance (again) to defend the baby-murdering barbarian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKy3n-dKGxI

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Supreme Court’s Refusal to Hear Two “Discrimination” Cases Means WIN for Religious Freedom

Jan. 8, 2018

In April 2016, Mississippi Governor Phil Bryant signed HB 1523.
The law, known as the Protecting Freedom of Conscience from Government Discrimination Act officially protects religious and moral convictions within the state from action by the government. The convictions specific to the bill regard the definition of marriage, sexual relations within a marriage, and “an individual’s immutable biological sex as objectively determined by anatomy and genetics at time of birth.”
In other words, you’re allowed to – gasp – hold personal beliefs!
Among those protected by the law include the following:
religious organizations (free to decline services, accommodations, or facilities)
foster or adoptive parents (free to raise a child as they wish)
business owners who provide marriage-related services (photography, wedding planning, bakers, other vendors)
persons with sex-specific standards for their facilities (spas, baths, showers, dressing rooms)
state employees (free to recuse themselves from authorizing/licensing/performing marriages so long as the process isn’t impeded)
Naturally, this law does not mean members of the LGBT community are barred from buying a cake, scheduling a photographer, booking a clergyman for their wedding, getting a marriage license, or using a spa. What it does mean is that should one of the above-mentioned individuals have a religious or moral conviction that prevents them from providing services to an interested party, they will be free to live by their convictions and will not face government interference...
Read more: https://www.redstate.com/kimberly_ross/2018/01/08/scotus-refusal-two-cases-win-religious-freedom/

With the Masterpiece Cakeshop, LTD vs Colorado Civil Rights Commission case still awaiting a decision in SCOTUS:
http://www.scotusblog.com/case-files/cases/masterpiece-cakeshop-ltd-v-colorado-civil-rights-commn/

I'm not sure why some believe that this is some kind of 'victory' for religious freedom/liberty.

Obviously SCOTUS doesn't want to take on two similar cases, when the first one (when a decision is handed down) will (unconstitutionally) set precedence for all other cases like it.

I foresee a decision going against Jack Phillips and thus all Christians who stand for God's Word. LGBTQ activist/Donald Trump appointee Neil Gorsuch will see how Anthony Kennedy (the deciding vote) will vote and then pretend that he stands for religious freedom by voting for Jack Phillip's right to embrace Christianity as a businessman.

tvc_jesus_wanted_poster.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-B6IOY4NiM...dpISnpSd8II/s1600/tvc_jesus_wanted_poster.jpg

Arthur Brain

(Not wanting to address what the Bible talks about regarding free will, repentance and the righteous role of civil government, Arthur Brain returns to his favorite smoke screen argument).

You're not advocating 'righteous civil government', you're simply a one dimensional clown with a projecting obsession with homosexuality.

I prefer to use the word 'speculate' when theorizing that someone who adamantly defends abortion, pornography, recreational drug use or in this case homosexuality, are indeed involved in those extremely harmful and immoral behaviors themselves.

It doesn't matter what word you 'prefer' to use, your antics on this 6 year fail show some of the most bizarre and lurid fantasies about straight folk being gay. It's gotten you sent to the penalty box on enough occasions and there's no way a supposedly straight man would even do that sorta thing among else. Speculation on your ever growing projection is more than justified. Seen it all before with 'Just Tom', remember?

Perhaps the next time you bring up this subject you could put the word 'sleaze' next to 'homosexuality', as the two words go hand in hand.

Well they do with you, sure. In general, nah.

(Did Arthur Brain just refer to Jesus Christ as a "self righteous windbag? Where's TOL's woodshed tattletales patrick jane, WizardofOz and Lon when you need them? Oh, that's right, they're friends with Arthur).

Um, no, just you.

:AMR:

It's too bad that Patti Sue Mathis (note how Arthur can't even get the name of the young woman that he helped put into a body bag correct) didn't consult with many of those that through spirituality and often times psychological therapy left the culture of death homosexual lifestyle behind, instead of believing those who can't even get her name right that there is no way out for her.

I made a mistake on the name, albeit a genuine error. You're not really in a position to criticize after feebly insulting a grieving father by calling him 'Willy Billy Jim Bob'. What's more, in Nathan Mathis' own words he tried to get her "cured", was anti gay and unlike you he shows remorse and love and his loss will live with him for the rest of his life. It's people like you who lead to people like Patti Sue feeling stigmatized, bullied and outcast so take a look at your own hands and see how clean they are. Do you think Nathan Mathis would have any time for your pathetic little "crusade"?

(Did Arthur just refer to God as a "little windbag"? Aaaaaron!)

I realize you have a comically exaggerated opinion of yourself but last I checked, you are not God. What's with the Aaron nonsense again? Haven't you learned your sorry little lesson on that yet?

:AMR:

Actually, Patti Smith (the musician) does.

6a00d83451c46169e20148c8734bc9970c-500wi.jpeg

You think she looks like a "Bull dyke"? You do realize that plenty gay people aren't camp or fit into your silly little adjectives right? You've probably been served by some in shops, passed them in the street and you wouldn't know (that's if you venture outside of course...)

I couldn't find a picture of the late Patti Sue Mathis outside of her high school sports days to see what she looked like when you LGBTQ'ers put her into a body bag.

Wear that mantle yourself dude, and don't compound it by feigning any sort of care for people like Patti Sue Mathis either. Her father would have some choice words for you that's for sure.

(For those of you that don't read lisp, Arthur just stated that he wanted to use rights guaranteed American citizens in the 5th Amendment).

Come on Arthur, it's not like I'm asking you to tell a child that homosexuality is wrong...

And the projected homosexuality continues...you really don't have any wit apart from the half variety do you?

Arthur Brain

(Surprise, surprise, Arthur wisely stayed away from how the LGBTQueer movement sexualizes children. Surely he can use his good ole standby smokescreen of a lie saying that "There are plenty of laws on the books that keep 10 year old drag queens like 'Desmond the Amazing' from sweeping chimneys!").

I've noticed that you haven't been interested in talking about Doug Jones in your and the LGBTQueer movements on-going smear campaign against Judge Roy Moore.

Dude, I know you're still smarting an' all but your pompous arse of a candidate lost, big style. If you think it was all down to some 'movement' then you're as up to speed with events as Moore is in riding a horse. Not interested in your bunny trails and it was predictable that you wouldn't address how Mathis acted as a father, not a spokesperson for anything else or anyone.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Great . Just what America needs . The government, the law, the courts and the police in everybody's bedroom just to make sure you're not having the kind of sex those in power "disapprove " of . USA ! USA! USA! The home of the brave and the land of the UNFREE !
We need smaller government ! Government just small enough to fit into everybody's bedroom !
And we also need "limited " government too . Government so limited nobody is free from Big (conservative ) Brother . Oy vey !

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dude, I know you're still smarting an' all but your pompous arse of a candidate lost, big style. If you think it was all down to some 'movement' then you're as up to speed with events as Moore is in riding a horse. Not interested in your bunny trails and it was predictable that you wouldn't address how Mathis acted as a father, not a spokesperson for anything else or anyone.

(With Arthur's obsession with cowboys, me thinkz that he's been watching 'Brokeback Mountain', aka 'Homos on the Range' again).

Now that it's been established that you don't want to talk about the barbarian Doug Jones and his stance on abortion, let's talk about the people and institutions that your LGBTQ movement put into early graves.

As well as the individuals that partake in the unnatural and extremely harmful behavior known as 'homosexuality'

b5c7424e-e1b4-4e5e-809e-a668a05ab74b.jpg

http://files.ctctcdn.com/20ce1f19001/b5c7424e-e1b4-4e5e-809e-a668a05ab74b.jpg

the LGBTQ/NAMBLA movement destroys children's lives to promote their sick and evil agenda:

drag-makeup-8-year-old-goodhousekeepinguk__large.jpg

http://assets.goodhousekeeping.co.u...-goodhousekeepinguk__large.jpg?20160107123708
8 year old drag queen

And let's not forget invaluable institutions that every society needs and that the LGBTQueer movement is destroying.

3356092906-gay-wedding-brides-march-san-francisco.jpg

http://www.loupiote.com/photos_l/3356092906-gay-wedding-brides-march-san-francisco.jpg

Get to know the names of the victims of the ideology, behavior and agenda that you defend Arthur, you owe them that much.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
As I'd mentioned in Part 4 of this now 5 part thread: This last Presidential election has been a real eye opener for me. I wasn't surprised when Libertarians and democrats crossed Party lines to help get pro homosexual/pro abortion/socialist leaning Donald Trump elected (Libertarians have been attempting to take over the Republican Party for sometime now, hence Ron and Rand Paul running as republicans instead of Libertarians).

What really surprised me was that people whom I once had admiration for sold out God, conservative values and our once great nation to support and continue to support Donald Trump.

Here is a short list of some of the traitors:

Matt Barber of Liberty Counsel/Barbwire
Tony Perkins of the Family Research Council
Tim Wildmon of the American Family Association
Bryan Fischer, syndicated columnist/American Family Association
Selwyn Duke, syndicated columnist
Trevor Grant Thomas, syndicated columnist/Whose Slave Are You?

While I have and will continue to (on occasion) use articles written by the above traitors, I have nothing but contempt for them because they continue to look the other way and defend Donald Trump, obviously because the political party that he represents has an "R" as it's first letter.

Two organizations that I continue to have admiration for (on occasion they will say something nice about Donald Trump, but both organizations are more interested in the truth than being invited to Republican fund raising $500 a plate dinners) are

Americans for Truth About Homosexuality
https://americansfortruth.com/

and

Mass Resistance:
http://www.massresistance.org/

Continue to support these two great organizations.

Speaking of Mass Resistance: They're continuing to go on the offense by not only spreading their organization of truth into chapters outside of Taxachusetts, but are educating youth about the LGBTQ agenda!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=65&v=oJMhToMemN4

Conf-text-logo_640.jpg

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/...th-Conf-101817/images2/Conf-text-logo_640.jpg

While the LGBTQ movement is preparing children for an early grave, pro family organizations like AFTAH and Mass Resistance are spreading the truth to young and old alike.

God bless you both!

Arthur Brain

(With Arthur's obsession with cowboys, me thinkz that he's been watching 'Brokeback Mountain', aka 'Homos on the Range' again).

Now that it's been established that you don't want to talk about the barbarian Doug Jones and his stance on abortion, let's talk about the people and institutions that your LGBTQ movement put into early graves.

As well as the individuals that partake in the unnatural and extremely harmful behavior known as 'homosexuality'

And Captain Closet Case projects his innuendo yet again...

Seriously, why do you even bother with the pretense anymore? You're a gay man with a hang up over his own sexuality and can only seem to deal with the self loathing by wasting time on some stupid blog that nobody takes seriously and they sure don't wade through. Come to terms with things, learn to accept yourself and in the process you might just get something resembling a life and also perhaps, a brain.

Get to know the names of the victims of the ideology, behavior and agenda that you defend Arthur, you owe them that much.

Like you owe the likes of Patti Sue Mathis and all other people you'd force into abuse and jail while living in that self loathing little closet of yours? See, I wouldn't want to see you bullied or abused to being driven to suicide for being homosexual aCW, I'd sooner you learned to live with yourself. You might then resemble a human being like Patti Sue Mathis' dad instead of the bitter, pompous windbag you are at present.

On that note I'll leave you to talk to yourself as nobody else seems interested in even addressing you on this blog. Wise move probably...

:e4e:

Status
Not open for further replies.