Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
One of my favorite "etc's." is the forgery of Judge Moore's name in a high school yearbook and how the accuser later said that she wrote in the yearbook so that she could remember who wrote in it.

Why do you think Beverly Nelson Young's pimpette Gloria Allred refused to let handwriting experts analyze the hand writing before the election?

Can we talk about that "etc." Arthur?

When you get around to addressing other things perhaps. As before, if anyone has lied about Moore then they should be prosecuted.

Which LGBTQ flag waving jurisdiction would you like to be tried under Arthur, the US or the UK?

Why use a polygraph machine when the evidence has already been established in the 4 prior threads?

What on earth "evidence" would that be? Surely you're not implying any sort of lying sleaze or innuendo about people are you? That would hardly tie in with conservative Christian values...

:think:

This coming from someone who (under various usernames) has smeared the good reputation of a God fearing man without one speck of evidence.

Oh the irony.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
For those of you who followed Part 4, you know that I created an extensive index on Page 1 (starting with post #3).

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ity-MUST-Be-Recriminalized!-Part-4&highlight=

I'm slowly adding that index to Part 5, with updates (who is the latest LGBTQ icon to rape a little boy; new life-threatening diseases that those who engage in homosex are disproportionately prone to get, as well as the ones that have been around for sometime: anal cancer, HIV/AIDS, etc.).

There is great information in that index for those who have the courage to get into this battle to show

"Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!"

Arthur Brain

Which LGBTQ flag waving jurisdiction would you like to be tried under Arthur, the US or the UK?

Neither, considering I haven't lied about the guy. The question marks over Moore's past were there for all to see along with his highly dubious interview and attempts to downplay the allegations. In his polygraph "evidence" he moans on about how the campaign was adversely affected so why the hell didn't he get one done at the time to dispel the allegations if he was innocent? He must have either been so arrogant as to think he'd win regardless or too much of an idiot to think they'd all just be swept under the carpet.

This coming from someone who (under various usernames) has smeared the good reputation of a God fearing man without one speck of evidence.

Oh, the irony.

'Various usernames'?! What the hell are you on about now? Are you lumping me in with your gormless, dopey crap about people having 700 accounts on here now? Get this you closeted clown, I have one account on here and one alone. I don't (nor does anybody else) need multiple accounts to pull your pompous garbage apart. Oh, and I don't need to smear the reputation of your beloved Moore and I'm not the one responsible for the allegations, his contradictions or his dubious behaviour since all of it came to light. AFAIC he'd already destroyed whatever 'reputation' he may have had with his pathetic comments about 9/11 alone. Alabama dodged a bullet and good for the citizens to keep the pillock out of office.

Now, what "evidence" was it you were referring to throughout your four part borefest again?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Oh, the irony.

Get this you closeted clown...

What's so ironic about this whole smear campaign orchestrated by the secular humanist/baby murdering/LGBTQueer/NAMBLA movement is that Judge Roy Moore is just trying to save these pathetic lost souls from themselves.

mosaic.jpg

http://obit.glbthistory.org/olo/images/mosaic.jpg
http://obit.glbthistory.org/olo/index.jsp

When are God-haters going to realize that His laws are about love, not hate?

Arthur Brain

What's so ironic about this whole smear campaign orchestrated by the secular humanist/baby murdering/LGBTQueer/NAMBLA movement is that Judge Roy Moore is just trying to save these pathetic lost souls from themselves.

No surprise you couldn't back up any of your usual or answer anything either. I've one account on here and one alone you paranoid clown. Smoke too much dope or something that you're reduced to thinking everyone's called 'Aaron'?

Now, you are so obviously a homosexual man it's just not funny anymore. It's about time you admitted just what everyone pretty much knows already and got a life instead of strutting about defending hillbilly cranks like Moore on this monotonous train wreck of a blog.

:freak:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

http://obit.glbthistory.org/olo/index.jsp
Bay Area Reporter Obituaries of homosexuals that have died

No surprise you couldn't back up any of your usual or answer anything either. I've one account on here and one alone you paranoid clown. Smoke too much dope or something that you're reduced to thinking everyone's called 'Aaron'?

Now, you are so obviously a homosexual man it's just not funny anymore. It's about time you admitted just what everyone pretty much knows already and got a life instead of strutting about defending hillbilly cranks like Moore on this monotonous train wreck of a blog.

:freak:

I was going through the Bay Area Reporter obituaries of homosexuals that have died (San Francisco is one of the most friendly LGBTQueer cities in the country and according to a pro LGBTQueer study, those who engage in same sex buggery/homosexuality and live in LGBTQueer friendly cities should live 15 years longer than homosexuals who live in areas where sexual perversion isn't warmly embraced) for the year 2017 and saw a couple of homosexuals who had lived to the ripe old age of 64! (Gotta love those HIV/AIDS cocktails). A couple of others were murdered in their 30's (have I mentioned that homosexuality is a 'deathstyle'?)

Funerals are difficult enough when you have to pay tribute to those that have died in their 80's and 90's, how does the LGBTQ movement deal with all of those funerals of those in their 'community' who die at such young ages?

I guess when you're part of the culture of death, you just get used to it ey Aaron?

Arthur Brain

I was going through the Bay Area Reporter obituaries of homosexuals that have died (San Francisco is one of the most friendly LGBTQueer cities in the country and according to a pro LGBTQueer study, those who engage in same sex buggery/homosexuality and live in LGBTQueer friendly cities should live 15 years longer than homosexuals who live in areas where sexual perversion isn't warmly embraced) for the year 2017 and saw a couple of homosexuals who had lived to the ripe old age of 64! (Gotta love those HIV/AIDS cocktails). A couple of others were murdered in their 30's (have I mentioned that homosexuality is a 'deathstyle'?)

Funerals are difficult enough when you have to pay tribute to those that have died in their 80's and 90's, how does the LGBTQ movement deal with all of those funerals of those in their 'community' who die at such young ages?

I guess when you're part of the culture of death, you just get used to it ey Aaron?

Stop pomping about and admit your homosexuality man. You're not fooling anyone anymore. Get a grip and come to terms with it, you might find life better for you when you do and have something better than self loathing blogs to occupy your time with. It might even increase your IQ.

Just stop lying and drop the pretense.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Stop pomping about and admit your homosexuality man.

You're not fooling anyone anymore. Get a grip and come to terms with it, you might find life better for you when you do and have something better than self loathing blogs to occupy your time with. It might even increase your IQ.

Just stop lying and drop the pretense.

(Stick around folks, pretty soon Arthur will be demanding that I take a lie detector test to prove that I didn't molest underage girls when I was 32 I'm not into buggery).

Texas has an homosexual obituary website as well. While one would think that Texas wouldn't be as LGBTQueer friendly as San Fransicko, it's largest city, Houston, had a lesbo mayor. You might recall that the jack booted thug of a bulldyke mayor (Anise Parker) issued subpoenas demanding pastors turn over sermons dealing with homosexuality and any remarks they’ve made in opposition to that city’s “non-discrimination” ordinance, which in part allows transgendered men to use ladies’ restrooms.

Back to the culture of death in Texas.

http://www.texasobituaryproject.org/

jddoylearchives2.jpg

http://texasobituaryproject.org/images/jddoylearchives2.jpg

Here's an interesting one:

"Famed drag queen [who died of AIDS at the ripe old age of 56] left behind mummy"

http://www.texasobituaryproject.org/hc121893corey.html

corey-dorian.jpg

http://texasobituaryproject.org/1993/12/corey-dorian.jpg

Like I said: Roy Moore, through God's righteous laws/love, is only trying to save these pathetic lost souls from themselves.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Nobody's demanding you take anything doofus, there's no need for a lie detector in your case, the evidence ironically is this ongoing joke of a blog.

Your obsession with homosexual men is beyond the pale. You also admit to spreading the same tripe on other forums so you spend hours a day scouring out all sorts of gay related stuff, pics etc on the net. Straight folk do not do that dude, they simply...don't. That's before all your ongoing, bizarre projected fantasies about other posters having homosexual trysts and loony scenarios which again, straight folk would have no interest in.

It's time for you to just admit what 'Just Tom' was finally able to do on here and acknowledge that you're a homosexual and learn to live with it. That way you'll stop lying to yourself along with lying to others as well. The charades gone aCW, it went a long time ago.

Oh, and Moore cares for people as much as he knows about riding a horse.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I posted this in Part 4 and need to post it again in Part 5:

For those of you that aren't familiar with the rainbow flag that Donald Trump proudly held just two days before the Presidential election, here's what it and the people who proudly defend it represent:

*It represents the supposed freedom to have sex with any one or any amount of people (places or things) that you want to with absolutely no responsibilities attached, even if you're riddled with disease, or that person or persons is a child or a relative.

*It represents not the two genders that God created, but 50+ genders that the sick LGBTQueer movement created, a movement that pumps hormones into gender confused children, preparing them for genital mutilation surgery later in life, and hence a life of misery and often times early death. A movement that by law tells mentally and morally confused people they can use the restroom, fitting room and locker room of their choice, no matter what their biological birth sex is, not caring that a 9 year old girl is terrified when a 45 year old cross dressing bearded man is alone in the same restroom as her.

*It represents the redefinition and hence the destruction of invaluable institutions that all societies need:
Marriage, the family, the Church, civil government, the military, Education, youth mentor groups and the media.

*It represents the jack booted thug-intolerant-anti Christian movement, which has no sympathy for people of faith's beliefs.

*It represents an extremely powerful political and cultural movement that indoctrinates innocent children to the ways of perversion and encourages those youth to experiment with immoral and deviant sex, leading them down a path of self destruction.

*The rainbow flag represents sexual anarchy and hence the destruction of everything good and decent.

img.jpg

http://d.christianpost.com/full/101413/640-465/img.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nobody's demanding you take anything doofus, there's no need for a lie detector in your case, the evidence ironically is this ongoing joke of a blog.

Your obsession with homosexual men is beyond the pale. You also admit to spreading the same tripe on other forums so you spend hours a day scouring out all sorts of gay related stuff, pics etc on the net. Straight folk do not do that dude, they simply...don't. That's before all your ongoing, bizarre projected fantasies about other posters having homosexual trysts and loony scenarios which again, straight folk would have no interest in.

It's time for you to just admit what 'Just Tom' was finally able to do on here and acknowledge that you're a homosexual and learn to live with it. That way you'll stop lying to yourself along with lying to others as well. The charades gone aCW, it went a long time ago.

Oh, and Moore cares for people as much as he knows about riding a horse.

Here's another Alabaman Arthur:

Remember when you emailed my (now deceased) pastor and asked if he thought homosexuality should be recriminalized?

Remember how you tried to say that Pastor Ken Hutcherson was a friend of the LGBTQ movement (he was, the same way that Judge Roy Moore is, they both want homosexuals to repent), even though he was rated at the top of a hate-list by a homosexual organization?

Let your HATE go Aaron/Art, Pastor Ken Hutcherson did.

RIP Hutch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=IzN7kLVVzwk

Arthur Brain

Here's another Alabaman Arthur:

Remember when you emailed my (now deceased) pastor and asked if he thought homosexuality should be recriminalized?

Remember how you tried to say that Pastor Ken Hutcherson was a friend of the LGBTQ movement (he was, the same way that Judge Roy Moore is, they both want homosexuals to repent), even though he was rated at the top of the hate-list by a homosexual organization?

Let your HATE go Aaron/Art, Pastor Ken Hutcherson did.

RIP Hutch.

[video]

I didn't write any such thing or anything else to Hutcherson. Not only are you compounding your obvious homosexuality with further prevarication and denial you're reduced to either lies or flat out bonkers and fevered imaginings. Wiz has one account, verified by Sherman. I'm quite happy for Sherman or one of the mods to verify that I too, have the one account on here.

You're just making yourself look stupider and stupider with every post. The only one needing to let go of their hatred (self hatred in your case) is you. Accept your homosexuality, learn to live with it and you'll have a life outside of your silly blog dude.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here's another one from Part 4 worth repeating:

For those of you wanting to fight in the culture war: don't take it personal, it's just what they do

For those of you that are thinking about fighting the culture war, if you don't already know, pay attention to what you'll be running up against:

On occasion someone will actually debate you (but then when you present the truth, it can't be debated), but the vast majority of the time you will be called a "liar!", and that's probably the nicest word that they'll use.

They'll nitpick because you didn't cross a t or dot an i, things that anal retentive secular humanists are known for.

"Closeted", "drag queen", "faggot", "pederast", "racist" "anti Semitic", etc. etc. etc. are names that you'll be called (and some of those people doing the name calling are from the supposed "right").

When you present the truth, and don't take anyone's side except for God's, people get angry. Keep in mind that these people are living lies themselves and need someone to take it out on. Don't take it personal, it's just what they do.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4792633&viewfull=1#post4792633

Culture-War.jpg

http://goministries.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Culture-War.jpg

Arthur Brain

Here's another one from Part 4 worth repeating:

Well, it really isn't but let's take it apart for fun anyway.

For those of you wanting to fight in the culture war: don't take it personal, it's just what they do

For those of you that are thinking about fighting the culture war, if you don't already know, pay attention to what you'll be running up against:

On occasion someone will actually debate you (but then when you present the truth, it can't be debated), but the vast majority of the time you will be called a "liar!", and that's probably the nicest word that they'll use.

Well, in your case you're not fighting a 'culture war', you're just some pompous guy on the net who spreads misinformation and presents it as 'truth'. When you're found in a falsehood, gaffe or indefensible position (of which there's been plenty) you double down, deflect and squirm around it in the hopes that nobody notices the same tired tactics. I don't recall you being subjected to reams of personal insults but rather taken apart for your complete lack of an argument or double standards. Where it comes to being a liar then you either are or you're a loony. Wizard of Oz does not have multiple user accounts and neither do I. Nor are we the same person which you have now ludicrously stated and I'm quite happy for Sherman or one of the mods to verify that.

They'll nitpick because you didn't cross a t or dot an i, things that anal retentive secular humanists are known for.

Well, no, when you present cases and 'arguments' that have no substance or quantifiable evidence in support then it's not 'nitpicking' to pull them apart. A bit like the ridiculous garbage about Hitler and the majority of the Third Reich being gay by way of.

"Closeted", "drag queen", "faggot", "pederast", "racist" "anti Semitic", etc. etc. etc. are names that you'll be called (and some of those people doing the name calling are from the supposed "right").

Oh, what a short and selective memory you have. Have you forgotten all the times you've invented up your lurid innuendo about straight posters being gay on here and with such bizarre fantasies to boot? Closeted, you most certainly are but that's not an insult. I'd sooner you just came to terms with your obvious proclivity and learned to live with who you are, for your own sake as much as anything.

When you present the truth, and don't take anyone's side except for God's, people get angry. Keep in mind that these people are living lies themselves and need someone to take it out on. Don't take it personal, it's just what they do.

Dude, you're too much of a clown for people to really get angry at. You so desperately want to claim some sort of martyr status but the truth is that you're just not taken seriously by people on the left or right and it obviously sticks in your craw. Pompous windbags are ten a penny and projecting, pompous windbags are more funny than anything. You've dropped yourself in it by now claiming that Wiz and I are the same person and that's solely on you doofus.

Drop the pretense and accept who you are. Not only will you probably find some peace with yourself you might start resembling a human being at last.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
For those of you wanting to fight in the culture war: don't take it personal, it's just what they do..

...Well, in your case you're not fighting a 'culture war', you're just some pompous guy on the net who spreads misinformation and presents it as 'truth'.

As I mentioned in the OP of Part #1:

"While there will be "smokescreens" presented by those who oppose God and decency, I'll do my best to not allow homosexualists* to derail it [the thread] by talking about other things that have absolutely nothing to do with the subject (13 year old girls marrying during Biblical times). Of course there will be accusations against the messenger, accusing me of being the same thing that the homosexualist defends, but that's to be expected (or in the words of blogger Domenico Bettinelli Jr.:

"Of course, having criticized homosexuality in public...I will now be accused of being a secret, self-hating closeted homosexual and the rest of the brownshirt psychobabble. But then I suppose that would make my critics secret, self-hating closet conservatives...").

(*A 'homosexualist' is an individual of either gender [sorry LGBTQueer flag wavers, there's only 2 genders, not 325* that the LGBTQueer movement claims there is] who may or may not be a sodomite or a lesbian, but who does what he or she can to advance homosexuality...).

*Lesbian Dating App Has 325 Gender and Sexuality Options
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4805274&viewfull=1#post4805274

I genuinely encourage those who think that they can argue as to why homosexuality shouldn't be recriminalized to come forward and try to make their case, as this thread is not intended to be solely educational, but open to different opinions [even perverted ones].

Numerous links will be attached throughout the thread, backing what has been written by various sources. If there is factual error, then I encourage anyone to refute it with their source."

Start refuting away Arthur. If you would like to start off by refuting CDC reports that those who engage in homosexual behavior disproportionately contract things like anal cancer and HIV/AIDS, provide your source(s).

Or if you would like to show the causes of homosexual desires being something other than being raped as a child or psychological abuse from an overbearing mother or distant father, then supply your source(s).

I know, you can refute the evidence that I posted showing that most if not all homosexual "pioneers" were pedophiles or pederasts, as you can't have a thread about homosexuality without bringing up child molestation and indoctrination (let me know when you're ready for another "Dear Uncle Art" scenario).

There's so many things to talk about in this 5 part thread, so let's get the debate going. If you continue to talk about me, I guess I'll just have to assume that you're...ahem...queer for me.

Where shall we start with your refutation of my "misinformation"? You've admitted that you had no proof to smear Judge Roy Moore:

I don't 'require' Moore to have done anything...
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5160305&viewfull=1#post5160305

and your infatuation with Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty fame is (borrowing off of the words of the late homosexualist zoo22)

"downright creepy".

How about we talk about your LGBTQueer ally Donald Trump? Your secular humanist movement embraces so many things that Donald Trump embraced decades ago (remember the new rule, we can go back at least 40 years to talk about people's past) and currently embraces to this day.

Pick the subject Arthur, the podium is yours.

Milo_Yiannopoulos_460x470_c_Washington_Blade_by_Michael_Key.jpg

http://www.washingtonblade.com/cont...460x470_c_Washington_Blade_by_Michael_Key.jpg

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In mass murdering tyrant news:

Declassified Cable: Death Toll at Tiananmen Square Was at Least 10,000

Dec. 31, 2017

A recently declassified British diplomatic cable is shedding new light on the 1989 Tiananmen Square massacre. According to the document, written on June 5, 1989 — just over 24 hours after the mass killing — the death toll was at least 10,000. This is more than three times the estimate of nearly 3,000 commonly reported.
The diplomatic cable was written by then-British ambassador to China, Sir Alan Donald and was based on information provided by a source who had spoken to a “good friend” who was part of the State Council — China’s ruling cabinet. Sir Alan described the State Council member as a reliable source who “has previously proved reliable and was careful to separate fact from speculation and rumour.”...
https://www.thenewamerican.com/worl...-toll-at-tiananmen-square-was-at-least-10-000

fc4cf4867881a53936270932a41e0397_M.jpg

What say you Donald Trump about the mass murder of 10,000 Chinese citizens by their own government?

"When the students poured into Tiananmen Square, the Chinese government almost blew it. Then they were vicious, they were horrible, but they put it down with strength. That shows you the power of strength. Our country is right now perceived as weak … as being spit on by the rest of the world –”
Donald Trump- 1990 Playboy Magazine interview

But, but but, that was close to 30 years ago, surely Donald Trump isn't a friend with the mass murdering communist Chinese tyrants today?

"Trump on Chinese president: ‘Some people might call him the king of China’

10-26-17

President Trump during an interview on Wednesday touted his "very good relationship" with Chinese President Xi Jinping.
"People say we have the best relationship of any president-president, because he’s called president also," Trump said during an interview with Fox Business Network's Lou Dobbs.
"Now some people might call him the king of China. But he’s called president. But we have a very good relationship and that’s a positive thing."
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...sident-some-people-might-call-him-the-king-of

MCCGA: Making Chinese Communism Great Again

dinner.trump_.xi_.jpg

http://thehill.com/sites/default/fi...lic/blogs/dinner.trump_.xi_.jpg?itok=qlwaZy7K
Two wannabe Kings showing their admiration for each other

Arthur Brain

As I mentioned in the OP of Part #1:

"While there will be "smokescreens" presented by those who oppose God and decency, I'll do my best to not allow homosexualists* to derail it [the thread] by talking about other things that have absolutely nothing to do with the subject (13 year old girls marrying during Biblical times). Of course there will be accusations against the messenger, accusing me of being the same thing that the homosexualist defends, but that's to be expected (or in the words of blogger Domenico Bettinelli Jr.:

"Of course, having criticized homosexuality in public...I will now be accused of being a secret, self-hating closeted homosexual and the rest of the brownshirt psychobabble. But then I suppose that would make my critics secret, self-hating closet conservatives...").

You're obviously a homosexual because of your demented obsession with gay men, the inordinate amount of time you put into searching for things (including pictures) regarding gay men and your continual projected, creeped out fantasies onto straight people. None of the above is behaviour for a straight man, at all.

(*A 'homosexualist'

Is a stupid, made up word coined by a far right crank that means nothing. Most people are not obsessed with homosexuality or want to see homosexuals locked up for having gay relationships. By your "logic" that makes most people gay activists and potentially homosexuals. By real logic it makes the term a load of bunk.

I genuinely encourage those who think that they can argue as to why homosexuality shouldn't be recriminalized to come forward and try to make their case, as this thread is not intended to be solely educational, but open to different opinions [even perverted ones].

Easy, this is the West, not some tyranny or dictatorship. One of the values of living in the West is to be free from states run by religious crackpots and despots. Sexuality isn't yours, or the states business. It only applies to those within the church, not those outside of it.

Start refuting away Arthur. If you would like to start off by refuting CDC reports that those who engage in homosexual behavior disproportionately contract things like anal cancer and HIV/AIDS, provide your source(s).

As you know, HIV/AIDS isn't exclusive to gay men by a long shot. LMOHM schooled you on that score a while ago. If sexually transmitted disease was really a bugbear then you'd be pushing to have any sexual behaviour outside of marriage criminalized but that doesn't interest you because it's not about gay men and anal sex.

Or if you would like to show the causes of homosexual desires being something other than being raped as a child or psychological abuse from an overbearing mother or distant father, then supply your source(s).

There's no need to refute an obviously stupid claim and one you haven't any evidence for to begin with. Only a complete dope would think that every gay person has either been raped or abused. I believe LMOHM informed you (among others) that no such thing occurred to 'spark off' same sex attractions and he's one of tons who would tell you the same.

I know, you can refute the evidence that I posted showing that most if not all homosexual "pioneers" were pedophiles or pederasts, as you can't have a thread about homosexuality without bringing up child molestation and indoctrination (let me know when you're ready for another "Dear Uncle Art" scenario).

Your pet obsessions and erroneous conflations are noted. You can waste your time penning another feeble, poorly written, ridiculous and hopelessly contrived scenario if you want but I won't be responding to it. Oh, and how come it's not 'Uncle Art/Aaron'? Or have you finally realized just how thick you've been to accuse people of being the same person on here?

Dope.

There's so many things to talk about in this 5 part thread, so let's get the debate going. If you continue to talk about me, I guess I'll just have to assume that you're...ahem...queer for me.

Oh, and there's that creepy projection again...:freak:

Listen doofus, even if I was gay I'd have no interest in ya. There's certain character attributes I find attractive in people including intelligence, compassion, a healthy wit and honesty. You don't qualify on any such count.

Where shall we start with your refutation of my "misinformation"? You've admitted that you had no proof to smear Judge Roy Moore:

I didn't personally, other people had plenty and his own interview and contradictions did the rest. Frankly, after his comments about 9/11 he had no business serving in office anyway so once again, good for Alabama for keeping the pompous idiot out of power.

and your infatuation with Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty fame is (borrowing off of the words of the late homosexualist zoo22)

"downright creepy".

Well, no, what was creepy were his comments about getting girls as young as fifteen and your subsequent refusal to condemn those very same, sick sentiments. Your stupid comments about zoo are pretty the same sleaze as to be expected from you.

How about we talk about your LGBTQueer ally Donald Trump? Your secular humanist movement embraces so many things that Donald Trump embraced decades ago (remember the new rule, we can go back at least 40 years to talk about people's past) and currently embraces to this day.

Ain't no ally of mine, can't stand the crank and I ain't part of any movement either, silly little clown.

Sure, why are you so gormless?

:idunno:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Of course there will be accusations against the messenger, accusing me of being the same thing that the homosexualist defends, but that's to be expected (or in the words of blogger Domenico Bettinelli Jr.:

Of course, having criticized homosexuality in public...I will now be accused of being a secret, self-hating closeted homosexual and the rest of the brownshirt psychobabble. But then I suppose that would make my critics secret, self-hating closet conservatives...").

You're obviously a homosexual because of your demented obsession with gay men, the inordinate amount of time you put into searching for things (including pictures) regarding gay men and your continual projected, creeped out fantasies onto straight people. None of the above is behaviour for a straight man, at all.

I have been neglectful in talking about the "L" in the LGBT acronym, and will do my best to give cigar smoking/Harley riding lesbos more recognition in Part 5.*

raj5036x640x427.jpg

http://www.photoarrow.com/duo/raj5036x640x427.jpg

* I will be respectful, as I hear that bull dykes can be some of the toughest creatures on the planet.

BullDyke-300x281.jpg

http://www.thedailygouge.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/BullDyke-300x281.jpg

(*A 'homosexualist'...

Is a stupid, made up word coined by a far right crank that means nothing...

The word "homosexualist" is much shorter to write than "enabler of pedophilia/pederasty".

Easy, this is the West, not some tyranny or dictatorship. One of the values of living in the West...

I've never heard of sexual perversion being referred to as a "value". Do those who engage in homosexuality also "value" anal cancer and HIV/AIDS? I hear tell that some actually do (many in the culture of death have a death wish).

As you know, HIV/AIDS isn't exclusive to gay men by a long shot. LMOHM schooled you on that score a while ago...

It appears that the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) needs some "schooling":

HIV Among Gay and Bisexual Men

Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men account for 70% of new HIV infections in the United States.
New HIV infections among gay and bisexual men overall remained stable in recent years.
More than 600,000 gay and bisexual men are living with HIV in the United State

In 2014, gay and bisexual men made up an estimated 2% of the U.S. population, but accounted for 70% of new HIV infections. Approximately 492,000 sexually active gay and bisexual men are at high risk for HIV.
Read more: https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html

Wow Art, that's a lot of disease, misery and death from the behavior and movement that you defend.

You do know that Jesus has a better way don't you?

There's no need to refute an obviously stupid claim and one you haven't any evidence for to begin with. Only a complete dope would think that every gay person has either been raped or abused. I believe LMOHM informed you (among others) that no such thing occurred to 'spark off' same sex attractions and he's one of tons who would tell you the same.

You mean this LoveMeOrHateMe?

Quote: Originally posted by LMOHM
I was a victim and for a time I was also a homosexual. I am absolutely convinced that the abuse is what led me to have homosexual thoughts and feelings. Not all victims of sexual abuse have ended up living as homosexuals but many people who call themselves homosexual were victims of abuse. Notice that I said many, not all.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-3&p=3928624&viewfull=1#post3928624

Your pet obsessions and erroneous conflations are noted...

I do owe you an apology. I've been constantly posting a letter to the editor by homosexual/leading UK LGBTQ activist Peter Tatchell talking about how some children as young as 9 years old "enjoy" being raped by adults.

I'm going to give Peter the pedophile Tatchell a break for a minute or two and talk about one of the "pioneers" of the American LGBTQ movement:

Homosexual and 'Act Up!" founder Larry Kramer:

"In those instances where children do have sex with their homosexual elders, be they teachers or anyone else, I submit that often, very often, the child desires the activity, and perhaps even solicits it.”
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4805449&viewfull=1#post4805449

'But your Honor, when little Billy was riding by on his tricycle, he "solicited" sex with me!'

517H73JZ63L._SX307_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/517H73JZ63L._SX307_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

There's so many things to talk about in this 5 part thread, so let's get the debate going. If you continue to talk about me, I guess I'll just have to assume that you're...ahem...queer for me...

How about I just go through the alphabet and we'll start there?

"A" is for anal cancer. My bad, I'm not supposed to talk about things that homosexual males disproportionately contract in this thread. Sorry.

"B" is for buggery related cancer. Oops, there I go talking about homosexual males again and how they disproportionately contract anal cancer.

Let's try "C":

"C" is for cancer of the anus. Ummm...

Darn Art, how about the letter "D"?

"Dear Uncle Art...".

Yes folks, it's time again for an Uncle Art scenario.

Arthur Brain

I have been neglectful in talking about the "L" in the LGBT acronym, and will do my best to give cigar smoking/Harley riding lesbos more recognition in Part 5.*

* I will be respectful, as I hear that bull dykes can be some of the toughest creatures on the planet.

Unlikely, as with 'Just Tom' your projected obsessions are with gay men, not lesbians. It's been one of the many telling 'characteristics' throughout your ongoing diary...

The word "homosexualist" is much shorter to write than "enabler of pedophilia/pederasty".

And just as asinine and illogical as explained prior.

I've never heard of sexual perversion being referred to as a "value". Do those who engage in homosexuality also "value" anal cancer and HIV/AIDS? I hear tell that some actually do (many in the culture of death have a death wish).

Answered in full in my last:

"Easy, this is the West, not some tyranny or dictatorship. One of the values of living in the West is to be free from states run by religious crackpots and despots. Sexuality isn't yours, or the states business. It only applies to those within the church, not those outside of it."

People's private and sexual lives are no business of the state and that isn't run by the far right 'church'.

It appears that the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) needs some "schooling":

HIV Among Gay and Bisexual Men

Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men account for 70% of new HIV infections in the United States.
New HIV infections among gay and bisexual men overall remained stable in recent years.
More than 600,000 gay and bisexual men are living with HIV in the United State

In 2014, gay and bisexual men made up an estimated 2% of the U.S. population, but accounted for 70% of new HIV infections. Approximately 492,000 sexually active gay and bisexual men are at high risk for HIV.
Read more: https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html

Wow Art, that's a lot of disease, misery and death from the behavior and movement that you defend.

HIV/AIDS is no longer synonymous with homosexuality. The 2% figure is questionable at best also.

You do know that Jesus has a better way don't you?

Well, that wouldn't include abuse centers.

You mean this LoveMeOrHateMe?

Quote: Originally posted by LMOHM
I was a victim and for a time I was also a homosexual. I am absolutely convinced that the abuse is what led me to have homosexual thoughts and feelings. Not all victims of sexual abuse have ended up living as homosexuals but many people who call themselves homosexual were victims of abuse. Notice that I said many, not all.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-3&p=3928624&viewfull=1#post3928624

Yes, and I had mixed him up although thanks for two things on this.

A; for having the decency for once to quote his post on the matter in full as LMOHM stated that not all people who are homosexual were abused or victims - contrary to your own unsubstantiated position. (See, LMOHM was someone most people had respect for on here because he was honest, respectful, didn't lie and invent sleaze up about posters. He also had no time for the likes of you and called you into touch with...well the following:

B; The link you provided where your dishonesty and feeble bunk was taken apart by among others - LMOHM. He had you pegged right from the start.

:)

I do owe you an apology.

It would be insincere so don't bother. Not interested in your oh, so predictable rabbit trails either. Homosexuality is not pedophilia and as you know, nobody is condoning or supporting the latter in any way whatsoever.

There's so many things to talk about in this 5 part thread, so let's get the debate going. If you continue to talk about me, I guess I'll just have to assume that you're...ahem...queer for me...

Just so you're clear on this again:

"Listen doofus, even if I was gay I'd have no interest in ya. There's certain character attributes I find attractive in people including intelligence, compassion, a healthy wit and honesty. You don't qualify on any such count."

How about why you'd cut two quotes of mine and cast support for Roy Moore, a man pathetic enough to say what he did about 9/11 and why you think it's okay for men to get girls as young as fifteen aka Phil Robertson? That's advocating pedophilia aCW. :

"I didn't personally, other people had plenty and his own interview and contradictions did the rest. Frankly, after his comments about 9/11 he had no business serving in office anyway so once again, good for Alabama for keeping the pompous idiot out of power."

"Well, no, what was creepy were his comments about getting girls as young as fifteen and your subsequent refusal to condemn those very same, sick sentiments. Your stupid comments about zoo are pretty the same sleaze as to be expected from you."

:nono:

How about I just go through the alphabet and we'll start there?

"A" is for anal cancer. My bad, I'm not supposed to talk about things that homosexual males disproportionately contract in this thread. Sorry.

"B" is for buggery related cancer. Oops, there I go talking about homosexual males again and how they disproportionately contract anal cancer.

Let's try "C":

"C" is for cancer of the anus. Ummm...

You and 'Just Tom' would have made a great tag team - Closeted and Closeteder...

Darn Art, how about the letter "D"?

"Dear Uncle Art...".

Yes folks, it's time again for an Uncle Art scenario.

Knock yourself out doofus, I won't be addressing it. Where's this bonkers one going to happen, Buckingham Palace? The Kremlin? The next Olympics?

:dizzy:

Oh, and what's happened to the 'Aaron' bit, Dopey?

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

MrDante

Arthur please! Don't gays and lesbians have enough burdons put upon them without associating this fruit loop with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.