Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit the Coyote

Life Site News was the first news site I found researching this that treated this story as a negative. Every other news outlet including the research news at Vandenburg University where the actual study was done saw this a positive.

Indeed how can you not see it as such, there has been no negative change in the situation of LGBT people. The study found that legal same sex marriage has significantly improved access to health care and health care resources for same sex families. This is a postive.

That we are not YET seeing an improvement in health outcomes is not a negative.

The researchers chalked this primarily to the fact that same sex marriage is still new and so there has not been enough time to see the long term benefits of such improved access. Yet if there is ANY impact, it can only be an upward trend.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Of course when he said "...but not all behaviours practiced by men should be equally tolerated", he was talking about not tolerated by society and it's institutions, civil government being one of them.

Both you and I know that there is no such thing as a Christian 'theocracy', as you can't force repentance, redemption and eternal salvation on anyone. Legislating Judeo-Christian based laws is another thing, as laws deal with behavior.

In any event, it was a great article that you wrote. The Church (if you can find one these days that doesn't embrace LGBTQ doctrine) being one of three institutions that God created for the governance of men (the family and civil government being the other two) definitely needs to step up and become vocal on this issue.

I was chatting with one of TOL's many theologians the other day about Matthew 18:6 (Danoh hasn't returned to attempt to refute the commentary on it, I hope that he's ok), and was wondering what you thought about Jesus' stance on movements and people that indoctrinate children towards sin, which I've shown repeatedly throughout this 5 part thread (in fact it's one of the main themes) is a mainstay of the LGBTQ movement.

Here's the post from a couple of pages back:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5255896&viewfull=1#post5255896

People forget that Jesus chooses when to turn the other cheek. He didn't do it when the money changers were using a place of worship for their business transactions, do you think He'd turn the other cheek when an evil movement indoctrinates innocent children to an ideology and behavior that is physically, emotionally and spiritually deadly?

jesus-whip.jpg

The evil monsters of the homosexual movement should be so lucky if Jesus took a whip to them. As seen in the commentary, He has other plans.

aCW,

You need to get grip of "Jesus' followers are not of the world". The politics are of the world. Why do you try to control this world?

It they want to adopt freedom of gays, then that goes. the world is operated by democracy, and the majority wants to accept gays with the same laws.

You need to stop being so stubborn for pete's sake.

BTW, you are not the only one that so political minded Christian. All trin churches are the same.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And now a few words from a pretend homosexual:

Life Site News was the first news site I found researching this that treated this story as a negative.

Those darn Catholics.

Every other news outlet including the research news at Vandenburg University where the actual study was done saw this a positive.

Please share how a faux marriage certificate magically makes an unnatural and extremely deadly behavior 'safer'.

Indeed how can you not see it as such, there has been no negative change in the situation of LGBT people. The study found that legal same sex marriage has significantly improved access to health care and health care resources for same sex families. This is a postive.

That has been yet another lie by your LGBTQ movement: That people who engage in homosexuality and cross dressing/gender mutilation don't have access to healthcare.

Check the internet for the numerous 'gay and lesbian health clinics', there are plenty out there and they won't turn people away because they don't have insurance.

Also check the internet to see if it's legal for hospitals and clinics to turn people away who don't have insurance.

Besides, under LGBTQ flag waver Barry Obama's 'Obamacare', everyone has access to health care.

That we are not YET seeing an improvement in health outcomes is not a negative.

The researchers chalked this primarily to the fact that same sex marriage is still new and so there has not been enough time to see the long term benefits of such improved access. Yet if there is ANY impact, it can only be an upward trend.

The harms of unnatural sex doesn't get better, in fact as shown in the book "The Health Hazards of Homosexuality" and the link that I posted showing how gonorrhea is only getting more resistant to antibiotics, it's getting worse.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
aCW,

You need to get grip of "Jesus' followers are not of the world". The politics are of the world. Why do you try to control this world?...

Thanks for stopping by. We're currently talking about how a very popular TOL member had the desire to be orally sodomized by another male during college, what caused those desires, and what he's done to overcome them.

Do you think that it's possible that musterion "prayed the 'gay' away"?

Arthur Brain

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
While I look for the post by a well known and highly respected TOL'er who stated during his college days that he was tempted to be orally sodomized by another male and ask him again what he believed caused his homosexual desires and what he did to overcome them...

Since one of the main themes in this 5 Part thread is what causes homosexual desires and can they be changed, I thought that I'd ask a very well known and respected TOL'er what caused his and what he's done to overcome them.

Quote: Originally posted by musterion
...Sometime back I confessed here to having been very briefly tempted in college, before I was a Christian, to allow a homosexual to perform oral sex on me as he'd offered. I declined and it never happened, and since being saved I am viscerally repulsed at the idea.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...e-Homosexual&p=4874259&viewfull=1#post4874259

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...e-Homosexual&p=4874277&viewfull=1#post4874277

There was no mention of "a drunken night" in his post. Besides, the vast majority of people who have become intoxicated aren't tempted to engage in homosexuality.

Again: As we've seen with LMOHM's/Pete's testimony where he stated what he believed caused his homosexual desires and what he is currently doing to help overcome them, it would be helpful to others to hear the testimony of musterion.

Please come forward musterion and share your story.

Dude, if you want Musterion to come back to this thread then you'd be better off inviting him to it than quoting me and blathering on. I wouldn't hold your breath that he'll bother or on Pete being in any mad rush to return to this bore fest either.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Thanks for stopping by. We're currently talking about how a very popular TOL member had the desire to be orally sodomized by another male during college, what caused those desires, and what he's done to overcome them.

Do you think that it's possible that musterion "prayed the 'gay' away"?

good grief,

good day, friend.

Kit the Coyote

Those darn Catholics.

If you have a problem with them, perhaps you shouldn't use them as a source.

Please share how a faux marriage certificate magically makes an unnatural and extremely deadly behavior 'safer'.

I've not made that claim. Your post, your source, and the study it is based on all make the claim that legal same-sex marriage has improved access to health care which can only be a benefit for those engaged in 'unnatural and extremely deadly behavior.'

That has been yet another lie by your LGBTQ movement: That people who engage in homosexuality and cross dressing/gender mutilation don't have access to healthcare.

Check the internet for the numerous 'gay and lesbian health clinics', there are plenty out there and they won't turn people away because they don't have insurance.

Also, check the internet to see if it's legal for hospitals and clinics to turn people away who don't have insurance.

Besides, under LGBTQ flag waver Barry Obama's 'Obamacare', everyone has access to health care.

From your post:
the researchers say that the legalization of same-sex “marriage” has improved access to health care for gays and lesbians.
are you now admitting that the source material for your post is not truthful and your post is, therefore, a falsehood?

lovemeorhateme

Of course when he said "...but not all behaviours practiced by men should be equally tolerated", he was talking about not tolerated by society and it's institutions, civil government being one of them.

Both you and I know that there is no such thing as a Christian 'theocracy', as you can't force repentance, redemption and eternal salvation on anyone. Legislating Judeo-Christian based laws is another thing, as laws deal with behavior.

In any event, it was a great article that you wrote. The Church (if you can find one these days that doesn't embrace LGBTQ doctrine) being one of three institutions that God created for the governance of men (the family and civil government being the other two) definitely needs to step up and become vocal on this issue.

I was chatting with one of TOL's many theologians the other day about Matthew 18:6 (Danoh hasn't returned to attempt to refute the commentary on it, I hope that he's ok), and was wondering what you thought about Jesus' stance on movements and people that indoctrinate children towards sin, which I've shown repeatedly throughout this 5 part thread (in fact it's one of the main themes) is a mainstay of the LGBTQ movement.

Here's the post from a couple of pages back:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5255896&viewfull=1#post5255896

People forget that Jesus chooses when to turn the other cheek. He didn't do it when the money changers were using a place of worship for their business transactions, do you think He'd turn the other cheek when an evil movement indoctrinates innocent children to an ideology and behavior that is physically, emotionally and spiritually deadly?

jesus-whip.jpg

The evil monsters of the homosexual movement should be so lucky if Jesus took a whip to them. As seen in the commentary, He has other plans.

It depends on one's definition of 'theocracy'. Most would consider it the enforcing of the laws of one particular religion upon the rest of society. Something which I wholeheartedly disagree with.

I'll give it some time if I can be bothered.

lovemeorhateme

I could spend the entire day sharing words of wisdom from posts my good friend LMOHM aka Pete has shared here on TOL regarding homosexuality (and will do so at a later time), but Church calls

Matthew 18:20

Any one that comes forward in this day and age and tells the truth about homosexuality, as you've done, is a friend of God and hence a friend of mine.

While I look for the post from the latter part of Part 4 where a well known TOL'er talked about wanting another male to orally sodomize him during his college days, and then ask the well known TOL'er to join the thread so that he can be an inspiration to others by telling what he did to overcome those unnatural desires (perhaps Arthur Brain recalls the name of the guy, as he has a sharp memory), I wanted to ask your opinion on the article that I posted several pages back entitled

“Why Christians Should Not Throw Reparative Therapy™ Under the Bus”
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5254640&viewfull=1#post5254640
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5254650&viewfull=1#post5254650
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5254945&viewfull=1#post5254945

If you haven't read the article, please do, as I would like your feedback on it. When you get a chance, I'd also like your thoughts on the commentary of Matthew 18:6.

You can call me your friend all day long, until the cows come home and your face turns blue. It still won't make it so, as you can rest assured that feeling is not, and never has been mutual.

I frankly couldn't give a rip about that particular person's personal life. It's quite disturbing that you take an almost stalkerish interest in it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Those darn Catholics.

If you have a problem with them, perhaps you shouldn't use them as a source.

Those darn Catholics at Lifesitenews.com, telling the truth about homosexuality when several pro homosexual/secular humanist organizations fail to do so.

I've not made that claim. Your post, your source, and the study it is based on all make the claim that legal same-sex marriage has improved access to health care which can only be a benefit for those engaged in 'unnatural and extremely deadly behavior.'

You can't make that claim and never will be able to because God didn't create the human body to engage in homosexual acts without consequences.

Regarding "improved access to health care" : I've pointed out that healthcare has been readily available for those who engage in homosexuality, yet their health (as you pointed out) hasn't improved.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Again: As we've seen with LMOHM's/Pete's testimony where he stated what he believed caused his homosexual desires and what he is currently doing to help overcome them, it would be helpful to others to hear the testimony of musterion.

Dude, if you want Musterion to come back to this thread then you'd be better off inviting him to it than quoting me and blathering on. I wouldn't hold your breath that he'll bother or on Pete being in any mad rush to return to this bore fest either.

As shown in the article from several pages back entitled "Ex-Gay: Fact, Fraud of Fantasy?", it's important that Christians who have had homosexual desires and experienced change, to come forward to help others.

The majority of ex-gays who have received change from Jesus Christ have refused to witness to such a change and have melted into the heterosexual society with the hope that their past life will never be exposed. Through such faintheartedness, the world and a multitude of gay people have never heard the message of change and many have gone on to an eternity without Christ.

http://restoringwholeness.org/ex-gay-fact-fraud-of-fantasy/

If you should run across musterion in other threads, please encourage him to return here to share his story, as it could be a life saver for others, both here on earth and eternally.

Thanks.

Arthur Brain

As shown in the article from several pages back entitled "Ex-Gay: Fact, Fraud of Fantasy?", it's important that Christians who have had homosexual desires and experienced change, to come forward to help others.

The majority of ex-gays who have received change from Jesus Christ have refused to witness to such a change and have melted into the heterosexual society with the hope that their past life will never be exposed. Through such faintheartedness, the world and a multitude of gay people have never heard the message of change and many have gone on to an eternity without Christ.

http://restoringwholeness.org/ex-gay-fact-fraud-of-fantasy/

If you should run across musterion in other threads, please encourage him to return here to share his story, as it could be a life saver for others, both here on earth and eternally.

Thanks.

Eh, ask him yourself. Bored now.

Kit the Coyote

Those darn Catholics.

Those darn Catholics at Lifesitenews.com, telling the truth about homosexuality when several pro homosexual/secular humanist organizations fail to do so.

You can't make that claim and never will be able to because God didn't create the human body to engage in homosexual acts without consequences.

Regarding "improved access to health care" : I've pointed out that healthcare has been readily available for those who engage in homosexuality, yet their health (as you pointed out) hasn't improved.

Has not improved yet. It is hard to argue that improved access to health care resources will not have a postive impact long term. Which was also addressed in the study but even if there is no overall improvement that is still not a negative.

Again, if you are going to refute your source why did you post it in the first place?

Free clinics and hospital emergency rooms are not an adequate, reliable substitute for full health care coverage. These things are available to everyone, why is there a problem then?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
... a well known TOL'er talked about wanting another male to orally sodomize him ...

that's a bald-faced lie and i look forward to watching you explain yourself in front of the Judgement Throne

I wasn't aware that He allows spectators.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Has not improved yet.

So God is going to redesign the human body so that it does take kindly to homosexual acts?

It is hard to argue that improved access to health care resources will not have a postive impact long term.

Placing a band aid over a cancerous tumor never has been the answer.

Which was also addressed in the study but even if there is no overall improvement that is still not a negative.
Free clinics and hospital emergency rooms are not an adequate, reliable substitute for full health care coverage. These things are available to everyone, why is there a problem then?

Just say NO! to homosexuality (and the diseases, misery and death that comes with it).

Problem solved.

MrDante

This is no surprise:

Same-sex ‘marriage’ doesn’t improve LGBT health: Study

July 16, 2018

Same-sex “marriage” in the United States is not improving the health of gays and lesbians, according to a study by the National Bureau of Economic Research, an American think-tank. In their paper, Effects of Access to Legal Same-Sex Marriage on Marriage and Health: Evidence from BRFSS, the researchers say that the legalization of same-sex “marriage” has improved access to healthcare for gays and lesbians. Even with that improved healthcare access, though, those in same-sex “marriages” did not see any sort of bump up in their health, they concluded. Health indicators for lesbians in these legally-recognized “marriages” did not suggest they are any healthier than non-“married” lesbians.
Gay men in these “marriages” also showed no improvement in their health.

"We exploit variation in access to legal same-sex marriage (SSM) across states and time to provide novel evidence of its effects on marriage and health using data from the CDC BRFSS from 2000-2016, a period spanning the entire rollout of legal SSM across the United States. Our main approach is to relate changes in outcomes for individuals in same-sex households (SSH) [i.e., households with exactly two same-sex adults], which we show includes a substantial share of gay and lesbian couples, coincident with adoption of legal SSM in two-way fixed effects models. We find robust evidence that access to legal SSM significantly increased marriage take-up among men and women in SSH. We also find that legal SSM was associated with significant increases in health insurance, access to care, and utilization for men in SSH. Our results provide the first evidence that legal access to SSM improved health for adult gay men."
C Carpenter, S. Eppink and G. GOnzalas 2018 Effects of Access to Legal Same-Sex Marriage on Marriage and Health

Read more: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/same-sex-marriage-doesnt-improve-lgbt-health-study

A deadly behavior is a deadly behavior. I'm not sure why those who engage in a morally depraved unnatural act seem to think that partaking in faux marriage is going to make their disease ridden and downright deadly behavior safer.
I'm not sure why the moral degenerates who lie about research to to further their sick goals seem to think that after so many years of lies no one is going to check their claims.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What took you so long ...Dante?

This is no surprise:

Same-sex ‘marriage’ doesn’t improve LGBT health: Study

July 16, 2018

Same-sex “marriage” in the United States is not improving the health of gays and lesbians, according to a study by the National Bureau of Economic Research, an American think-tank. In their paper, Effects of Access to Legal Same-Sex Marriage on Marriage and Health: Evidence from BRFSS, the researchers say that the legalization of same-sex “marriage” has improved access to healthcare for gays and lesbians. Even with that improved healthcare access, though, those in same-sex “marriages” did not see any sort of bump up in their health, they concluded. Health indicators for lesbians in these legally-recognized “marriages” did not suggest they are any healthier than non-“married” lesbians.
Gay men in these “marriages” also showed no improvement in their health.

"We exploit variation in access to legal same-sex marriage (SSM) across states and time to provide novel evidence of its effects on marriage and health using data from the CDC BRFSS from 2000-2016, a period spanning the entire rollout of legal SSM across the United States.

Here's the CDC BRFSS 2016: Explain it please.
https://www.cdc.gov/brfss/annual_data/annual_2016.html

Our main approach is to relate changes in outcomes for individuals in same-sex households (SSH) [i.e., households with exactly two same-sex adults], which we show includes a substantial share of gay and lesbian couples, coincident with adoption of legal SSM in two-way fixed effects models. We find robust evidence that access to legal SSM significantly increased marriage take-up among men and women in SSH. We also find that legal SSM was associated with significant increases in health insurance, access to care, and utilization for men in SSH. Our results provide the first evidence that legal access to SSM improved health for adult gay men."
C Carpenter, S. Eppink and G. GOnzalas 2018 Effects of Access to Legal Same-Sex Marriage on Marriage and Health

Link please.

While I wait for something that is never going to happen...How does faux marriage make an unnatural and extremely harmful behavior more safe ...Dante?

Buggery is buggery whether or not Bruce and whatshisname tie the knot.

As you can see in the link where a homosexual man drools over a 13 year old boy, there is no mention in CDC reports suggesting that those who engage in homosexuality get 'married'.

Health-Photobox.jpg

https://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/index.htm

I'm not sure why the moral degenerates who lie about research to to further their sick goals seem to think that after so many years of lies no one is going to check their claims.

Be nice to the Catholics ...Dante, if it weren't for their homosexual/pederast priests raping 12 year old altar boys and hence turning them into homosexuals...

Last edited:

Kit the Coyote

And the problems with that was pointed out.

So God is going to redesign the human body so that it does take kindly to homosexual acts?

Placing a band aid over a cancerous tumor never has been the answer.

Not relevant to my point. Even if a bandaid is not a cure it does prevent you from bleeding to death or getting worse infections until you can get around to a cure.

Just say NO! to homosexuality (and the diseases, misery and death that comes with it).

Problem solved.

History says otherwise. Homosexuality has existed in every recorded Human civilization even those that just said NO!

Status
Not open for further replies.