Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I stand corrected, Ted Cruz is not.

What's your point?

"Trump is a liberal and Ted Cruz knows it." Ted Cruz is an obedient poodle who knows his place. Trump before Party, and Party before country. That's the way Republicans roll under Trump's presidency, including Ted Cruz.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
"Trump is a liberal and Ted Cruz knows it."

Looking through your pro Trump posts, obviously you know it as well.

Ted Cruz is an obedient poodle who knows his place. Trump before Party, and Party before country. That's the way Republicans roll under Trump's presidency, including Ted Cruz.

I'm pretty sure that all of those death threats that Ted Cruz received when he told his followers to vote their conscience at the Republican National Convention combined with threats from the rainbow flag waving Republicrat Party telling Cruz that if he didn't jump on the ...ahem..Trump Train <wink wink>, that his political career would be over. had 'quite the influence on Ted Cruz.

As you were well aware, I was a big Ted Cruz fan during the 2016 Presidential race, primarily because of his pro marriage, pro traditional family values stance.

I'm wondering why you weren't?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Looking through your pro Trump posts, obviously you know it as well.

My "pro Trump posts"? Whelp, let's see: https://theologyonline.com/search?se...%7D&btnSubmit=

Nope, no "pro Trump posts" there. I do see one post where I agreed with Trump's stance against the Communist Party of China, but I'm guessing you agree with that as well so I won't sweat it.

As you were well aware, I was a big Ted Cruz fan during the 2016 Presidential race, primarily because of his pro marriage, pro traditional family values stance.

Because I don't like faux conservatives who don't have the courage of their convictions and are only conservative when it's convenient? :idunno:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now that we've gotten past the typical "Prove I said that!" (sigh....memories of the opening posts of Part 3) part of the ongoing game, we'll move onto:

Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post

Because I don't like faux conservatives who don't have the courage of their convictions and are only conservative when it's convenient? :idunno:

Except that during (throughout the course or duration of (a period of time),
the 2016 Republican Presidential Primaries, you had no reason to believe that Ted Cruz, who was considered an extremely conservative Republican Senator from Texas, and who unlike Donald Trump supported KY Court Clerk Kim Davis and her traditional marriage stance, supported the NC 'bathroom bill', prohibiting men pretending to be women from using restrooms, fitting rooms and locker rooms as women and little girls, and spoke out against Donald Trump's NYC "values" in general, wasn't a true conservative.

Again: Why weren't youi a Ted Cruz fan during the 2016 (Republican Presidential Primaries) Presidential race?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
For you 2nd Amendment gun lovers, the ultra liberal 9th Circuit Court of Appeals overruled the previous decision by a Southern CA District Court Judge who ruled that requiring background checks for purchasing ammunition was unconstitutional.

Have I mentioned that Disinfect Don was quite persistent about getting homosexual/homosexual activist Patrick Bumatay on the already ultra liberal 9th Circuit Court of Appeals?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Is there no loyalty amongst perverts?

Howard Stern Endorses Biden For President, Tells Trump Supporters To 'Drop Dead'
https://americanupdate.com/articles/howard-stern-endorses-biden-for-president-tells-trump-supporters-to-drop-dead

Where's the loyalty Howard? You must remember the good ole days when you had Donald Trump on your smut show and you two joked about having sex with Princess Di shortly after she died? Come on Howard, Creepy Joe is creepy, but he's not in the same league as the guy who agreed with you that his daughter (the one that Disinfectant Don would have sex with "date" if she weren't his daughter) is a "piece of a*s".

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
How exciting, homosexual/homosexual activist Anderson Cooper of CNN is going to be a proud child indoctrinator!

Anderson Cooper's special announcement: 'I am a dad. I have a son.'
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/anderson-coopers-special-announcement-i-am-a-dad-i-have-a-son/ar-BB13rIjI?ocid=spartanntp

Sorry Andy, just because you artificially inseminated some woman who has no problem turning over her child to a proud and unrepentant sexual deviant so that you and your boyfriend of the day can show off your newest toy, doesn't make you a "dad".

BTW, I thought you already snatched yourself up a boy when you were visiting Africa a few years back Did you tire of him already?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
As many TOL'ers know through our interactions in another forum, I've been dedicating a lot of time there sharing God's Word and the truth about Donald Trump's evil secular humanist/L/libertarian/homosexual agenda.

I've decided to close "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5"and will be back soon with a new

"Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 6"

which will continue to share the truth about this evil movement, the devastating harm that it does to individuals and society alike, as well continuing to reveal it's key players.

Status
Not open for further replies.