Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
...But then they're really not saved if they don't embrace God's Word in it's entirety.

strange, I never seen you doing it.

There seems to be a lot of things that you're blind to.

Do you notice those saved christians insulting, ridiculing, mocking with all kinds of evil names on a daily bases?

You must be talking about Jesus then.

"Are Christians too nice? Well, Christians today are nicer than God...

The especially harsh term hypocrite is used in the Gospels twenty-three times. Christ often insulted the scribes, Pharisees and lawyers. He even called the Pharisees blind guides (Mat. 23:16, 24) and sons of hell (Mat. 23:15). Jesus spoke unkind words unacceptable today. He said to Peter "Get behind me, Satan" (Mat. 16:23). He told the Pharisees "You are of your father the devil" (John 8:44), and made a whip and cleared "thieves" from the temple (Mat. 21:12-13; Mark 11:15-17; Luke 19:45-46; John 2:14-15).

Gentiles (as symbols of the godless) and sodomites are called "dogs" in the Bible. (For "dog" as a metaphor for filthy homosexuals see Deut. 23:17-18 and Rev. 22:15. And for this term of derision referring also to Gentiles as symbols of the ungodly see Mat. 7:6 with Lev. 22:10; Mat. 15:26; Ps. 22:16, 20; 59:5-6; Phil. 3:2, with this usage easily originating with Ex. 22:31 and Deut. 14:21.) And Jesus was harsh not only to the Pharisees, as some believers wrongly assume, because if so, that would mean that He only loved religious leaders. But the Lord was harsh with all the unrepentant. See for example His name calling use of the word "hypocrite". Jesus instructs believers to not "cast your pearls before swine" (Mat. 7:6). Yet the silly dilemma now is, "Who could Christ possibly have meant by that? For we are too loving, tolerant, polite and respectful to refer to any human being by that mean-spirited term."
http://kgov.com/writings/nicer-god

Brian Camenker of MassResistance was banned from CPAC for not being "nice" to the child indoctrinating LGBT movement.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Again: Where do you and LGBT flag waver Donald Trump differ in ideology when it comes to this subject?

I am PRO-LGBT and will gladly hold and wave their flag should they need me to. Trump hates them as much as you do.

I must have missed you pointing out what Donald Trump has done to harm the LGBT movement.

Was it him saying that Obergefell v Hodges" "is settled law"?

Maybe it was when he rehired Obama appointee/LGBT activist and lesbian Chai Feldblum as the head of the EEOC?

Be specific please.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
...But then they're really not saved if they don't embrace God's Word in it's entirety.

There seems to be a lot of things that you're blind to.

They are doing it on a daily bases. How many times have you done it openly?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh wow, this dipsticks still bumbling on with his sock account nonsense. Is Sherman lying aCW?

I was just thinking out loud. No disrespect towards TOL moderator Sherman intended.

Can we talk about the subject of homosexuality and the LGBT agenda now Art?

I didn't think so.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I was just thinking out loud. No disrespect towards TOL moderator Sherman intended.

I didn't think so.

Are you going to answer where I asked you about Jesus says His followers are not of the world?

Arthur Brain

I didn't think so.

Oh please, you don't "think" full stop and you didn't answer the question. Is Sherman lying when she clarifies that neither I, Wiz or other folk you seem to think are all one singular entity called "Aaron" are all separate posters? By continually alluding to people having multiple accounts is disrespecting a mod after they've flat out verified otherwise and told you to stop with the lunacy.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you going to answer where I asked you about Jesus says His followers are not of the world?

Considering two of Jesus' apostles (Paul and Peter) both talked about the righteous role of civil government, what makes you think that Jesus was an anarchist like yourself?

Romans 13:4
1 Peter 2:13-17

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Oh please, you don't "think" full stop and you didn't answer the question. Is Sherman lying when she clarifies that neither I, Wiz or other folk you seem to think are all one singular entity called "Aaron" are all separate posters? By continually alluding to people having multiple accounts is disrespecting a mod after they've flat out verified otherwise and told you to stop with the lunacy.

I get the feeling that you don't want to talk about the excessive amount of misery, disease and death in your LGBT movement nor the indoctrination of innocent children.

Arthur Brain

I get the feeling that you don't want to talk about the excessive amount of misery, disease and death in your LGBT movement nor the indoctrination of innocent children.

You should retract your dopey accusations and apologize for them, unless that is you'd effectively prefer to accuse a mod here of lying.

Arthur Brain

You spent years on TOL lying for the LGBT movement. Repent Art, before it's too late.

Well, no I didn't. Nor did I invent up sleazy innuendo about you or lie about you having numerous sock accounts either as you've done with plenty posters here. Nobody really expected you to apologize for any of it but if you continue alluding to posters being one and the same then you're deliberately lying or accusing Sherman of such after she's flat out verified otherwise.

Arthur Brain

Denial will get you nowhere when you meet God on your judgement day Art.

Moving on...

Yeh, no wonder you snipped the rest of the post. If you've got anything actually rattling about upstairs you'll know better than to repeat any further lies about sock puppets on here. Otherwise, not being gay obsessed does not require any sort of apology you total dope.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Denial will get you nowhere when you meet God on your judgement day Art.

Moving on...

Yeh, no wonder you snipped the rest of the post. If you've got anything actually rattling about upstairs you'll know better than to repeat any further lies about sock puppets on here. Otherwise, not being gay obsessed does not require any sort of apology you total dope.

Unless you repent and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior (see cheap grace article), then you and your LGBT allies will be given special attention by God when you meet Him on your judgement day.

SayingsChrist3.jpg

Arthur Brain

Unless you repent and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior (see cheap grace article), then you and your LGBT allies will be given special attention by God when you meet Him on your judgement day.

Dude, you're just a pompous little clown with delusions of grandeur and a myriad other delusions to boot. You're no more a spokesperson for any deity than my cat is. Again, if you've any sense going on up there you'll quit lying about folk and drop the 'sock puppet' garbage.

Which means you probably won't...

Status
Not open for further replies.