Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
aCW,

why don't you criticize saved Christians who are not behaving like Jesus' followers?

there are plenty of them here.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't get involved with the politics.

Yet you're in a politics forum.

By pretending that you don't get involved in politics, that would make you an anarchist. Is Jesus an anarchist who believes that there shouldn't be civil government and righteous laws legislated by it?

BTW: What were you "right" about?

Arthur Brain

I've invited your LGBTQ allies here on TOL (and there are many) to debate me, but none of them will accept my offer. They know that their issue is with God's Word as seen in Holy Scripture, not me.

How are there "many"? According to you there's only a dozen people actually on TOL.

Clown.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Lame excuse when you cannot refute.

I peak every once in a while, not habitually.

Still waiting for your thoughts on homosexuality and the LGBT agenda.

While you're at it provide Scripture showing that Jesus was anti government, i.e. an anarchist.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Still waiting for your thoughts on homosexuality and the LGBT agenda.

I don't approve of gay what's so ever. I made it clear to you before. LGBT is the world's agenda, not Christians.

ou're at it provide Scripture showing that Jesus was anti government, i.e. an anarchist.

How do you read when Jesus says His followers are not of the world?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I've invited your LGBTQ allies here on TOL (and there are many) to debate me, but none of them will accept my offer. They know that their issue is with God's Word as seen in Holy Scripture, not me.

How are there "many"? According to you there's only a dozen people actually on TOL.

Clown.

God is still waiting for you and your TOL LGBT allies to apologize (they have to repent).

How about we talk about the article that I posted a page ago regarding "cheap grace"?

Patrick/musterion/heir, meshak etc. etc. should all be able to silence me if the article isn't true.

"Furthermore, discipleship requires repentance and obedience. At the beginning of Jesus’ ministry, the message He preached was a message of repentance (Matthew 4:17). The message of the apostles after Jesus’ resurrection and ascension was also one of repentance (Acts 2:38). Along with repentance comes obedience. Jesus told a crowd of listeners that salvation and obedience go hand in hand: “Why do you call me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do what I tell you?” (Luke 6:46). Jesus then goes on to differentiate the one who builds his house on the sand from the one who builds his house on the rock, that is, the man who not only hears the words of Jesus, but does them, too."
https://www.gotquestions.org/cheap-grace.html

Arthur Brain

God is still waiting for you and your TOL LGBT allies to apologize (they have to repent).

How about we talk about the article that I posted a page ago regarding "cheap grace"?

Patrick/musterion/heir, etc. etc. should all be able to silence me if the article isn't true.

"Furthermore, discipleship requires repentance and obedience. At the beginning of Jesus’ ministry, the message He preached was a message of repentance (Matthew 4:17). The message of the apostles after Jesus’ resurrection and ascension was also one of repentance (Acts 2:38). Along with repentance comes obedience. Jesus told a crowd of listeners that salvation and obedience go hand in hand: “Why do you call me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do what I tell you?” (Luke 6:46). Jesus then goes on to differentiate the one who builds his house on the sand from the one who builds his house on the rock, that is, the man who not only hears the words of Jesus, but does them, too."https://www.gotquestions.org/cheap-grace.html

Dude, you are not a spokesperson for God or anyone else. After the amount of lies and innuendo you've spread about on here and never having had the decency to apologize for any of it, it's laughably ironic.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
At least stick around and comment on my new avatar.

5-pu_1.jpg

It's horrid ...

:think: When did you did join Trump's and the GOP's Putin Admiration Society?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The real irony is that you pretend that Donald Trump and his administration aren't your LGBT allies.

Outside of being spot on for your disdain towards Trump, is there anything else you are ever right about? Seriously, I have never seen it. I am the LAST person on this forum who would ever be considered one of Trump's allies. His views are much more in line with that of your own than mine.

Arthur Brain

Regarding the "cheap grace" article from gotquestions.com

Here's the perfect opportunity for you and your LGBT allies to show that I'm not.

Well, let's see. You lie, make up sexual innuendo about folk, invent up lurid sleaze about posters, make up stuff about posters having multiple accounts etc etc...the list just goes on and on.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The real irony is that you pretend that Donald Trump and his administration aren't your LGBT allies.

Outside of being spot on for your disdain towards Trump,

and his LBGBT allies, which includes you.

is there anything else you are ever right about? Seriously, I have never seen it.

Here's your opportunity to refute any errors or misinformation that I've posted.

I am the LAST person on this forum who would ever be considered one of Trump's allies. His views are much more in line with that of your own than mine.

GettyImages-619309888_640x345_acf_cropped-1.jpg

Where do you and your fellow LGBT flag waver differ in ideology?

Status
Not open for further replies.