Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Thanks for stopping by Aaron. While I would love to stick around and talk about your mental illness and how you could overcome it, there's much work to be done.

Moving on...

Just sent a message to Sherman asking her to address your lunacy. Went as follows:

"Hi Sherman, can you please verify that I have one account on here to mr aCW who seems to think I may be 'Catholic Crusader; Musterion, patrick jane, Wizard of oz and possibly even you or Knight' when it's convenient?

:freak:

I'd appreciate it if you can do so on his WHMBR! thread when you have time.

Thanks."

Hopefully she'll end your loopy delusions about folk on here once and for all.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just sent a message to Sherman asking her to address your lunacy. Went as follows:

"Hi Sherman, can you please verify that I have one account on here to mr aCW who seems to think I may be 'Catholic Crusader; Musterion, patrick jane, Wizard of oz and possibly even you or Knight' when it's convenient?

:freak:

I'd appreciate it if you can do so on his WHMBR! thread when you have time.

Thanks."

Hopefully she'll end your loopy delusions about folk on here once and for all.
Arthur Brain has only one account on TOL, He has never had more than one account, ever. Saying he has socks is height of lunacy.
I did run a check for verification and he does not share any IP's with anyone. Drop this.

Arthur Brain

Arthur Brain has only one account on TOL, He has never had more than one account, ever. Saying he has socks is height of lunacy.
I did run a check for verification and he does not share any IP's with anyone. Drop this.

Much obliged.

:e4e:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Lord, this guy is still ranting about his fascist desire to imprison people who suffer from mental disorders? Good grief.
Sigh, so many sock puppets.........

Nope. Its just me, after a lengthy time away.

......a 12 year old Catholic altar boy who has been repeatedly raped by his priest......

And there he goes, digging from the depths of the gutter. Have a nice day.

Dude, I haven't bothered with this pompous train wreck in ages. If it wasn't for CC posting on it I still wouldn't have bothered as it's effectively just your own sad little blog that only you spam up........

And I do wish I had not posted on it now. I won't anymore.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And I do wish I had not posted on it now. I won't anymore.

At least stick around and comment on my new avatar.

5-pu_1.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Continuing with the article from a page ago from MassResistance talking about what CPAC has become (a haven for homosexuals, druggies, i.e. Libertarians), and being banned from the supposedly conservative conference.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5195122&viewfull=1#post5195122

On January 29, MassResistance was officially notified by CPAC that we were approved. So we paid for our table and continued with our plans to attend.
CPAC changes its mind!
But on Thursday afternoon, Feb. 8, we got a phone call from Dan Schneider. He told us that he had decided to rescind our approval. He said it was because of remarks made by Brian Camenker, president of MassResistance, in a video posted in 2015.
The video is of a panel discussion at the Stand4Truth Conference in Salt Lake City in Nov. 2015. It’s titled, “The Truth About Adulterated Doctrine” – how flawed theology subverts the pro-family battles. It includes Dr. Michael Brown, Pastor Dave Welch, Stephen & Janice Graham, and Brian Camenker. It was moderated by Sandy Rios, American Family Association radio host and former president of Concerned Women for America.
In the discussion, Camenker describes the latest chilling horrors of the pro-transgender policies that school officials in Massachusetts are imposing on children, how parents are kept in the dark, and how anyone who disagrees will be punished. His discussion of the transgender agenda in schools continues later when there are questions from the audience.
One of the audience questions involved how we should treat our adversaries in this battle. This brings up a major division in the pro-family movement. How should we react to these school officials who are pushing this evil on innocent, vulnerable children, which could affect their lives forever? Or to a librarian who brings in a cross-dresser in order to confuse 4-year-olds? Or doctors who enthusiastically help confused and deluded teenagers “change” their sex?
Two of the panelists stated that we should only deal with those school officials and others “respectfully,” telling them the “truth in love.”
Camenker said that he disagrees with that. This is a culture war, he said, not a church service. If you want them to actually stop, you have to mean business, including being “insulting and degrading” to these sleazy people if necessary. “I think that we’re misguided in our approach sometimes,” Camenker said. Sandy Rios then interjected, agreeing with Camenker. “I actually think you’re right, Brian. I think that evangelicals have gotten a little bit soft and not understood warfare.”
In other words, we must choose between saving children and pandering to a terribly flawed theology which, according to many prominent Christians activists, masks a fear of confronting the LGBT movement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5qEqhCip_g
VIDEO: Panel - The Truth about Adulterated Doctrine (2015)
See sections with Camenker:
On the transgender movement in schools: 28:00 – 42:30
More on transgender movement & discussion of theology: 1:02:00 – 1:09:45
(And it’s well worth watching the entire panel discussion!)

To be continued...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What, no apology for accusing folk of having sock accounts where it's been proven they haven't?

I'm still waiting for those who embrace homosexuality and the LGBT agenda here on TOL to apologize to God.

On a side note: I just watched the first 28 minutes of the above video: Michael Brown's speech on the falsehoods of 'gay' Christianity* was amazing!

*Not to be confused with adulterous, incestuous or bestial Christianity.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You are protesting against world's politics.

Jesus says His followers are not of the world.

Why don't you mind your own business, and spread Jesus to the world.

His followers are not the judge of the world.

You need to read His word, friend.
[MENTION=13737]aCultureWarrior[/MENTION]

Arthur Brain

I'm still waiting for those who embrace homosexuality and the LGBT agenda here on TOL to apologize to God.

On a side note: I just watched the first 28 minutes of the above video: Michael Brown's speech on the falsehoods of 'gay' Christianity* was amazing!

*Not to be confused with adulterous, incestuous or bestial Christianity.

So that would be a no then. You make up some bat crazy garbage about people having multiple accounts on here and when it's proven to you that they don't you won't even acknowledge or apologize for your stupid accusations.

What a pompous, delusional clown you are.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are protesting against world's politics.

Jesus says His followers are not of the world.

Why don't you mind your own business, and spread Jesus to the world.

His followers are not the judge of the world.

You need to read His word, friend.

[MENTION=13737]aCultureWarrior[/MENTION]

When your ally patrick jane stated this:

Originally Posted by patrick jane
P.S. i am not against homosexuals or gay marriage either when based on love and family and doing good and charitable deeds. Jesus Christ's Commandments are from the Father and His teachings are as well. Meshak is right -
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?112026-remember&p=4404135&viewfull=1#post4404135

What were you "right" about?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
When your ally patrick jane stated this:

Originally Posted by patrick jane
P.S. i am not against homosexuals or gay marriage either when based on love and family and doing good and charitable deeds. Jesus Christ's Commandments are from the Father and His teachings are as well. Meshak is right -
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?112026-remember&p=4404135&viewfull=1#post4404135

What were you "right" about?
PJ hates me.

I am the only one he does not thank in this forum.

He has been giving everyone thanks but me.

BTW, Trump claims he is a Christian. Do you know he talks like teenage bully?

And he has a reputation of adultery?

I don't see anyone who are completely godly or honest politician.

That's why you should stay out of politics since you claim to be His follower.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

So that would be a no then. You make up some bat crazy garbage about people having multiple accounts on here and when it's proven to you that they don't you won't even acknowledge or apologize for your stupid accusations.

What a pompous, delusional clown you are.

Still waiting...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
PJ hates me.

I am the only one he does not thank me in this forum.

He has been giving everyone thanks but me.

BTW, Trump claims he is a Christian. Do you know he talks like teenage bully?

And he has a reputation of adultery?

I don't see anyone who are completely godly or honest politician.

That's why you should stay out of politics since you claim to be His follower.

Again: what were you "right" about? It had to do with something about embracing "loving" homosexual relationships or your ally patrick jane wouldn't have mentioned you in the same sentence.

Arthur Brain

Still waiting...

Nobody owes an apology for not agreeing with you, you closeted nut. Quit lying about people, come to terms with being gay and get a life.

:doh:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Again: what were you "right" about?

You did not understand what I am talking about?

sheesh.

Tell the readers of this thread what your thoughts are on homosexuality and the LGBT agenda and why government shouldn't be involved in protecting innocent and vulnerable children from both.

Let's see if you get this "right".

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Still waiting...

Nobody owes an apology for not agreeing with you, you closeted nut. Quit lying about people, come to terms with being gay and get a life.

:doh:

I've invited your LGBTQ allies here on TOL (and there are many) to debate me, but none of them will accept my offer. They know that their issue is with God's Word as seen in Holy Scripture, not me.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Again: what were you "right" about?

Tell the readers of this thread what your thoughts are on homosexuality and the LGBT agenda and why government shouldn't be involved in protecting innocent and vulnerable children from both.

Let's see if you get this "right".

I don't get involved with the politics.

You cannot be His follower by working for the world's agendas.

Why do you dismiss Jesus' admonishment?

Status
Not open for further replies.