Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Rather, Angelo says, Pence argued that the law wasn’t intended to discriminate against LGBTQ people, and eventually signed a bill clarifying that the law should not be interpreted as permitting anti-LGBTQ discrimination."

It kinda sorta seems to me that when a politician signs legislation that prohibits discrimination against those that engage in homosexuality, (desires and behaviors that people are not born with and that are changeable through spiritual and often times psychological therapy) that they are "advocating" for the homosexual movement.

If he [Mike Pence] is seriously running and, or elected to a government office, then it would be folly to openly discriminate against anyone in today political landscape. Show me where Mike Pence openly advocates to support homosexuals?

"After much reflection and in consultation with leadership of the General Assembly I've come to the conclusion that it would be helpful to move legislation this week that makes it clear that this law does not give businesses to deny services to anyone," Pence said at a press conference on Tuesday. "Let me say that again. I think it would be helpful and I'd like to see on my desk before the end of this week legislation that is added to the Religious Freedom Restoration Act that makes it clear that this law does not deny services against anyone."
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4852701&viewfull=1#post4852701

You dislike Trump because, accordingly to you, he supports homosexuals when he is one of the most open bigots in Washington, yet he is too tolerant for you?

My question to you is why is not Trump bigoted enough for you? There are good reasons to dislike Donald Trump, but not being bigoted enough is not usually one.

Those are excellent questions that will cause me to do some serious self reflection on this topic. How about I get back to you with an answer, let's say 3 weeks from next Tuesday?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarror

Can you believe it? After serving his country Roy Moore came back home and didn't want to hook up with a woman that had abortion after abortion and venereal diseases. What's wrong with that guy? That's un-American!

You are soft-soaping it. He got busted and most thinking persons do not buy the baloney. The only people who still support his are those who are dyed in the wool racists and in Alabama, unfortunately, they are quite a few.

Excellent points. Perhaps using the following person as a role model will help people believe that Judge Roy Moore has cleaned up his act.

image.jpg

https://cdn.newsday.com/polopoly_fs...age.jpg_gen/derivatives/display_960/image.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Planned Pence Commencement Address Provokes Opposition at Christian College

April 16, 2019

“Inviting Vice President Pence to Taylor University and giving him a coveted platform for his political views makes our alumni, faculty, staff and current students complicit in the Trump-Pence Administration’s policies, which we believe are not consistent with the Christian ethic of love we hold dear,” reads a petition circulated by Alex Hoekstra, a 2007 graduate of the small evangelical Christian college in Indiana, demanding that the invitation to speak at commencement be revoked.
Hoekstra’s complaint about Vice-President Pence appears centered upon the fact Hoekstra is a homosexual, and evidently believes the Trump administration in general, and Pence in particular, somehow are targeting men and women in homosexual community. “As an alumni [sic] of Taylor and as a gay man I’m pretty personally injured by the policies of the Trump/Pence administration and I know that a lot of alumni who identify as other minority groups are personally affected by the Trump/Pence administration,” Hoekstra told Newsweek magazine on Thursday of last week."
Read more: https://www.thenewamerican.com/cult...ress-provokes-opposition-at-christian-college

Mike Pence needs to go on the offense, and here's what he needs to do:

Mike Pence should travel with Republicrat rainbow flag waver and open homosexual Milo Yiannopoulos, as he was quite sought after during primaries as a speaker by Donnie and his faux conservative lemmings. Oh wait, his video embracing 'man-boy love' made the Republicrats ditch him as the PR was very very bad.

I know, how about Pence travel with openly homosexual/homosexual activist Gregory T. Angelo, who was the former head of the openly homosexual "Log Cabin Republicans"? Angelo wrote the February 2018 article entitled

Mike Pence is NOT anti-gay – I’m a gay man who knows he’s been falsely accused
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/mik...-a-gay-man-who-knows-hes-been-falsely-accused

The world needs to be set...ahem...straight that Mike Pence and his orange haired boss are NOT anti rainbow flag waving bigots! I can think of no better roadshow than the "Mike and Greg Show", coming to a town near you soon! Get your tickets now, as rainbow flag waving Trump lemmings are buying them out fast!

TrumpPenceGay.jpg

Don't cha just hate typographical errors? The above should say "Just how much more pro LGBTQ will Trump and Pence get?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In my efforts to promote the truth about homosexuality throughout the worldwideweb, I regularly put a word in for this 5 part thread here at Theologyonline.com and invite defenders of homosexuality and the homosexual agenda to come and debate me here.

Recently I've invited two lost souls to this thread. One goes by the name "Railpirate", who claims he is from the Netherlands but knows a whoooooole lot about the American homosexual movement (maybe he just takes a lot of vacations to San Franswishco?)

The other invitation went to a Seattle/Sodomy and Gonorrhea North atheist named "Bob Seidensticker".
http://www.seattleatheists.org/membership/featured-member/bob-seidensticker/

Bob spends what appears to be most of his day writing articles belittling Judaism, Christianity, and of course God and Jesus Christ (Bob falls under tenets #2 and #3 of atheism:

1). There is no God
2). I HATE Him
3). I HATE Him so much that I'll redefine Holy Scripture to meet my selfish desires.

Bob on occasion will write pro homosexual articles, and doesn't take kindly when I refute his lies with the truth.

Bob appears to be 'married' or in a relationship (which public restroom toilet stall they met in hasn't been divulged) to a guy named "Neil" (I kid you not: Neil and Bob), so if Bob wants to bring Neil along to TOL for support, he is more than welcome.

bob-seidensticker.jpg

Seattle atheist/homosexual Bob Seidensticker

I hope to see all 3 of you here soon!

On that note: I see that Easter is just a few days away. It's a time that the homosexual movement makes extra efforts to mock God/the Son of God/God in the flesh with their "Hunky Jesus Contest" down in San Fransicko, aka Sodomy of Gonorrhea South.

I'll pull up the video to show the perversion and out and out HATRED of God that is the core of the LGBT movement when it comes available.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
A watered down report of Robert Mueller's two year long investigation of comrade Donald Trump has finally been made public. Comrade Don's special handpicked Attorney General Billy Bob Barr (he's loyal don't cha know, and that's what most important to tyrants) amazingly found that mass murderer and former Colonel in the KGB Vlad Putin's good buddy Donald Trump is as pure as the driven snow.

More on that later.

170707145003-02-putin-trump-g20-meeting-07-07-2017-exlarge-169.jpg

Buddies for life: Comrades Vlad and Don

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And now for a few words from the guy who served as White House Counsel for Tricky Dick Nixon (so he knows about corruption) :

John Dean: Mueller Report 'More Damning' Than Watergate

April 18, 2019

Special counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russia's intervention in the 2016 election was "more damning" to President Donald Trump than the Watergate report was to former President Richard Nixon, according to former White House counsel John Dean.
In an interview on CNN's "The Lead," Dean said Attorney General William Barr's handling of the Mueller report was "very disappointing."

"One of the post-Watergate norms was that attorney generals did not serve as the president's personal counsel," he said, adding: "And Mr. Barr today violated all the norms that have been established post-Watergate and took us back into Nixonian-type operations."

Dean said called the Mueller report "devastating."
"I looked on my shelf for the Senate Watergate Committee report. I looked at the Iran/Contra Report," he said. "I also looked at the Ken Starr report . . . I've read all of those. And in 400 words, this report from the special counsel is more damning than all those reports about a president. This is really a devastating report."

...This is clear obstruction," Dean declared. "The obstruction statute is an endeavor statute, as well as actual overt action. If you endeavor to obstruct – and there is much evidence here of endeavor – you violated the obstruction statue."
https://www.newsmax.com/us/john-dean-deep-state-richard-nixon-watergate/2019/04/18/id/912378/

We shall see if anything becomes of this.

Obstruction-of-justice-image-with-explanation-and-examples.jpg

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
More bad news for 'the culture of death' (i.e. "You can't fool God" news) :

A Growing Number of People With HIV Have Fatty Liver Disease
The number of HIV-positive Medicare recipients with liver disease is rising, almost entirely as a result of NAFLD

April 18, 2019

Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) is a growing cause of serious liver problems and liver-related death among people living with HIV now that hepatitis C can be cured, according to research presented at the 2019 International Liver Congress last week in Vienna.

As highly effective treatments for hepatitis B and C lead to reduced mortality among people with HIV, “NAFLD is becoming an increasingly important cause of liver disease,” said presenter Zobair Younossi, MD, PhD, of Inova Fairfax Medical Campus in Falls Church, Virginia. In the future, he suggested, NAFLD could become the leading cause of liver disease in this population.

As people with HIV are living longer thanks to effective antiretroviral treatment—almost half of HIV-positive people are now over 50—non–HIV-related conditions, such as cardiovascular disease, non-AIDS cancers and liver disease, account for a rising proportion of illness and death in this population...

Read more: https://www.poz.com/article/growing-number-people-hiv-fatty-liver-disease

cdc-hiv-diagnosis-category-2016-700x571-medium.png

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/images/basics/statistics/cdc-hiv-diagnosis-category-2016-700x571-medium.png

"non–HIV-related conditions" is a misnomer, as "opportunistic diseases" run rampant amongst those with HIV.

Opportunistic diseases are actually an entire group of diseases. By definition, an opportunistic disease is a disease that will most often make you sick given the "opportunity" of a damaged or weakened immune system (weakened because of AIDS, various forms of cancer or other causes). Because these illnesses most often appear when the immune system is damaged, they are NOT usually associated with recent HIV infection but usually occur years after infection.
http://www.thebody.com/content/art2295.html

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I see that supposed pro traditional family values organizations are publicizing that even some proud and unrepentant homosexuals are speaking out against the 'Equality Act (i.e. they're evidently 'good proud and unrepentant homosexuals').

Here the Heritage Foundation (the same Heritage Foundation that employs openly homosexual people in their organization),
https://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen3/18a/CPAC-2018-MR-banned/index.html

has a panel of 'good proud and unrepentant homosexuals' explaining why the 'Equality Act' isn't needed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMj9MOuRswc

Waste your time watching the hour plus video if you wish, but ask yourself this question:

Why weren't these supposed 'good homosexuals' speaking out when Lawrence v Texas and Obergefell v Hodges were decided by SCOTUS? Why weren't these supposed 'good homosexuals' speaking out when baker Jack Phillips and a long list of Christian business owners were persecuted for standing up for God's Word? Where are they now when public libraries host 'Drag Queen Storytime Hour' and the indoctrination of children in schools and public events take place? etc. etc. etc.

Even Pater LaBarbera at Americans for (some) Truth About Homosexuality linked a story at his Facebook page about yet another supposedly 'good homosexual' who supposedly is against the 'Equality Act' :

http://www.ontopmag.com/article/467...eWhfZ0uEKT9z9_B6FS JWrQ#.XJGp7H2wnLs.twitter

Evidently the unrepentant homosexuals in the video and the article seem to think that their sinful behavior is somehow better than the sinful behaviors of those who endorse the 'Equality Act'.
Don't fall for these lies by supposed pro traditional family values organizations who are using evil to point out the tyranny of the 'Equality Act', as they're just wolves in sheep's clothing who are collecting their 30 coins of silver and have no desire for all of the truth about the homosexual movement to be known.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I remember reading an article by Dr. Judith Reisman a few years back (I posted it in one of the earlier threads) talking about how many of the thousands upon thousands of boys that are molested by homosexual pedophiles/pederasts could very well reaching a boiling point in adulthood and are capable of extreme acts of violence.

After Notre-Dame, Professor Charged With Attempting to Torch St. Patrick’s Cathedral

April 19, 2019

In yet another episode of academics behaving badly, a college professor walked into New York City’s iconic St. Patrick’s Cathedral while carrying gasoline, lighter fluid, and lighters — in an apparent arson attempt — just two days after the shocking fire at Notre-Dame Cathedral in Paris.
“Marc Lamparello, 37, of New Jersey, entered the historic Midtown church about 8 p.m. [Wednesday] with the flammable paraphernalia, but was quickly intercepted by church security, law enforcement sources said,” reports the New York Post. “He turned around, but spilled some gas in the process, prompting the guards to alert counter-terrorism cops stationed outside the church.”
The paper continued, “When questioned, Lamparello claimed he was simply cutting through the church to get to Madison Avenue because his van, which was parked outside on Fifth Avenue, ran out of gas, NYPD Deputy Commissioner for Intelligence and Counterterrorism John Miller said at a press conference outside St. Pat’s Wednesday night.”...
It also emerged that he was just arrested Monday at a different church, the Cathedral Basilica of the Sacred Heart in Newark, New Jersey, for refusing to leave after a late Mass...
Read more: https://www.thenewamerican.com/usne...th-attempting-to-torch-st-patrick-s-cathedral

A quick internet search of Marc Lamparello shows that he has a long history with the Catholic Church.
https://heavy.com/news/2019/04/marc-lamparello/

I wonder if years ago Marc Lamparello was molested by one of the many homosexual priests that the Catholic Church purposely put into their priesthood? There are a lot of angry men out there that would love to torch the Catholic Church to the ground for what it allowed to happen to them as young boys. It's evident by Lamparello's recent actions that he feels that the Catholic Church did him wrong.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I've wondered (out loud) when the Supreme Court of the United States gets around to hearing the next religious freedom vs homosexual so-called "rights" case if they'll finally come to a decision (unlike the Masterpiece Cakeshop v CO Civil Rights Commission case) where there is no question as to who the victor is.

I've also wondered (out loud) if the upcoming 'Equality Act' if passed by Congress and signed by rainbow flag waver Donald Trump would conflict with SCOTUS's decision in the event they side with religious liberty (i.e. how can the two coexist?).

Several days ago SCOTUS was going to decide whether or not they'd hear the Sweet Cakes by Melissa v the State of Oregon case, yet another case where Christian business owners were persecuted for sticking to their faith for not leading two lost souls down the wrong path (baking a cake for a lesbian wedding).

SCOTUS has made a decision on what they'll hear, that coming up in the next post.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
SCOTUS has decided to hear 3 cases involving discrimination against people who identify as homosexual and transgender, but Sweetcakes by Melissa v the Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries (religious freedom v homosexual 'rights') isn't one of them.

Supreme Court to Decide Whether Landmark Civil Rights Law Applies to Gay and Transgender Workers
The Supreme Court will hear cases based on the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which forbids employment discrimination based on sex, and whether it applies to sexual orientation or transgender status.

April 22, 2019

The Supreme Court announced on Monday that it would decide whether the Civil Rights Act of 1964 guarantees protections from workplace discrimination to gay and transgender people in three cases...

Most federal appeals courts have interpreted Title VII of the Civil Rights Act to exclude sexual orientation discrimination. But two of them, in New York and Chicago, recently issued decisions ruling that discrimination against gay men and lesbians is a form of sex discrimination.

The Supreme Court agreed to hear the case from New York, Altitude Express Inc. v. Zarda, No. 17-1623, along with one from Georgia that came to the opposite conclusion, Bostock v. Clayton County, Ga., No. 17-1618.

The New York case was brought by a skydiving instructor, Donald Zarda, who said he was fired because he was gay...
The Georgia case was brought by a child welfare services coordinator who said he was fired for being gay...

The justices also agreed to decide the separate question of whether Title VII bars discrimination against transgender people. The case, R.G. & G.R. Harris Funeral Homes v. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, No. 18-107, concerns Aimee Stephens, who was fired from a Michigan funeral home after she announced in 2013 that she was a transgender woman and would start working in women’s clothing.

Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/22/us/politics/supreme-court-gay-transgender-employees.html

And here on the SCOTUS blog:
https://www.scotusblog.com/2019/04/court-to-take-up-lgbt-rights-in-the-workplace/

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. When (and I mean when, not if) SCOTUS decides that homosexuality and transgenderism (and any sexual orientation) are protected under Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act (a decision should happen sometime in 2020), then there is no need for an 'Equality Act' and faux conservative legislators who support LGBT 'rights' won't run the risk of losing their social conservative supporters as SCOTUS will have made homosexual and transgender 'rights' the law of the land. Discrimination (be it towards LGBT employees, customers, etc.) based on religious beliefs won't be accepted, because that is a form of discrimination.

In a nutshell, this upcoming decision by SCOTUS is so much more than a ruling on employment discrimination, it will be the equivalent to the tyrannical 'Equality Act', but it will be decided by Supreme Court Justices who have a job for life and don't have to worry about the potential backlash come re-election time like legislators would.

rs-202167-GettyImages-478633950.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And now a few words about the Catholic Church's main competitor:

More than 12,000 Boy Scout members were victims of sexual abuse, expert says

4-23-2019

An expert who has been working with the Boy Scouts revealed that there may have been as many as 7,819 allegedly sexually abusive troop leaders and volunteers in the storied organization, according to newly released court documents.
More than 7,800 individuals allegedly abused 12,254 victims, according to the court testimony.
These figures were released Tuesday by attorney Jeff Anderson, whose firm regularly represents victims of sexual abuse and has been involved in numerous clerical sexual abuse cases.

The new testimony was entered into the court record as part of a January trial about child sex abuse at a Minnesota children's theater company.
One of the expert witnesses who testified was Dr. Janet Warren, who is a professor in the Department of Psychiatry & Neurobehavioral Sciences at the University of Virginia’s medical school.
Warren testified that she has been "on private contract" with the Boy Scouts of America for the past five years, evaluating its handling of sexual abuse within the organization from 1944 through 2016.

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/m...-abuse-expert-says/ar-BBWdMY5?ocid=spartanntp

As followers of this thread have learned, pedophilia and pederasty are a huge part of the homosexual culture. Imagine what's going on now that openly homosexual men are allowed as Scout leaders, many of them who were sexually abused themselves as a child and who will go on to sexually abuse young boys entrusted to them.

Boy+Scouts+Abuse.jpg

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I was thinking about this sentence from the above article:

Warren testified that she has been "on private contract" with the Boy Scouts of America for the past five years, evaluating its handling of sexual abuse within the organization from 1944 through 2016.

A quick review of recent history shows that the once God fearing Boy Scouts of America allowed openly homosexual boys (I hate that term, I prefer "terribly sexually confused boys") into their ranks back in late May of 2013. It was then Boy Scouts National President Rex Tillerson, who later became Donald Trump's Secretary of State, that was the instrumental force behind the atrocity.

Robert M. Gates, who served as Secretary of Defense for both Presidents George W. Bush and B. Hussein Obama, as National President of the Boy Scouts allowed openly homosexual adults into the Boy Scouts two years later in late July of 2015. It's interesting to note that Gates was the driving force behind the US military's 'Don't Ask Don't Tell' policy.

That being said: It would be interesting to see the amount of sexual molestation reports by boys against their openly homosexual Scout Masters between the time the BSA first allowed openly homosexual men into their leadership roles in late July of 2015 through December of 2016 when the study ended.
Granted, if an openly homosexual adult Scout Master is having a 'consensual' sexual relationship with a 13 year old "terribly sexually confused boy", would the boy come forward and report it as molestation? I think not.

The predatory nature of one homosexual man towards boys can be seen in this article entitled:

A Boy Scout and his Gay Scoutmaster
http://libertyunderfire.org/tag/story-of-a-gay-scoutmaster-and-three-little-boys/

So when you read about homosexual Scout Masters, think about Rex Tillerson and Robert Gates, who are directly responsible for endangering the lives of innocent young boys.

0561feaa86a9d43b7dc634e81b54e049_XL.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In past years I'd posted videos of the annual "Hunky Jesus Contest" held in Sodomy and Gonorrhea South (aka as San Fransicko) on Easter Sunday by the God-hating drag queens known as "The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence". This year I'll forego the video and just add a link to show the moral depravity that goes on there.

https://sf.funcheap.com/park-easter-celebration-hunky-jesus-contest-mission-dist/

I have done a bit of research about the 40th annual HJC though. Word has it that the main reason it's held on a Sunday is because the AIDS clinics are closed and the turnout is so much higher than if it were held during a weekday.

I've also heard that the owners of the porta potties that are rented out for the day are irate over the glory holes that are drilled in these portable toilet stalls.

920x920.jpg

All that I can say is "Homosexual culture cannot be denied, i.e. any 'port' (a potty) in a storm."

Kit the Coyote

Word has it that the main reason it's held on a Sunday is because the AIDS clinics are closed and the turnout is so much higher than if it were held during a weekday.

"Word has it" as in someone just made it up because they thought it was funny. After all there could be absolutely no other possible reason you would hold an Easter event on Sunday now is there?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Word has it that the main reason it's held on a Sunday [the HJC] is because the AIDS clinics are closed and the turnout is so much higher than if it were held during a weekday.

"Word has it" as in someone just made it up because they thought it was funny. After all there could be absolutely no other possible reason you would hold an Easter event on Sunday now is there?

Anyone that is knowledgeable about the diseases that come with homosexual behavior, especially in a city like San Francisco, a city so depraved that it would make the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah look like amateurs, knows that AIDS clinics are open 7 days a week.

On a serious note (I was being serious) : This subject that I've been reporting on for several years now is far from being "funny". Since the sexually depraved are running this country, all I can do is share the truth about what's happening and on occasion, throw in a little mockery of those that refuse to embrace that which is good and decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.