Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It is [the 'Equality Act/H.R. /S. 788] another attempt to use the court system to promote LGBT agenda...

Actually unlike Roe v Wade, Lawrence v Texas and Obergefell v Hodges, where judicial activists (some Republican appointed) decided that those rulings were the law of the land, this bill will not go into effect because of what 9 black robed tyrants have decided. This evil bill will go into effect because of who the American people voted into public office, rainbow flag waver Donald Trump included, who as I pointed earlier has stated that he has no use for the Constitution of the United States?

Pretty sick and evil that a man who puts his hand on the Bible and swears to uphold the Constitution of the United States says such a thing isn't it?

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5331033&viewfull=1#post5331033

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Actually unlike Roe v Wade, Lawrence v Texas and Obergefell v Hodges, where judicial activists (some Republican appointed) decided that those rulings were the law of the land, this bill will not go into effect because of what 9 black robed tyrants have decided. This evil bill will go into effect because of who the American people voted into public office, rainbow flag waver Donald Trump included, who as I pointed earlier has stated that he has no use for the Constitution of the United States?

Pretty sick and evil that a man who puts his hand on the Bible and swears to uphold the Constitution of the United States says such a thing isn't it?

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5331033&viewfull=1#post5331033

You are trying to tell me this bill doesn't have the intention of creating more lawsuits. You are full of it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

You are trying to tell me this bill doesn't have the intention of creating more lawsuits. You are full of it.

So you believe that some organization(s) are going to take on the Congressionally passed, rainbow flag waving Donald Trump signed bill that will be added as a "civil right" to the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

It would be nice if pro family organizations did so (they'll have be very very careful not to expose the guy who they elected as President and who 18 years ago suggested that sexual orientation, i.e. homosexuality be added to the 1964 Civil Rights Act, as that would make them look like the hypocritical ignoramuses that they are), but how far do you think that/those organizations would get with a rainbow flag waving Supreme Court hearing the case, should it get that far?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I wanted to share this post that I wrote to a homosexual activist at another website. He like so many homosexual activists goes out of his way to deny the facts about the homosexual culture of death, thinking that if people get wind of it that they'll do something about it.

Tell your handlers at the Human Rights Campaign (founded by pederast Terry Bean) and other homosexual activist organizations that they don't have to worry, as there is no silent majority that needs awakening. Ted Cruz thought that he could motivate so-called Christians to vote for a social conservative in the last Presidential election, thinking that common sense things like defending the institution of marriage and protecting women and little girls from mentally ill men/who are often times sexual predators using the same restroom would motivate so-called Christians to vote for him, but they opted for a proud and unrepentant adulterer who is nothing but a pervert, and promotes perverted causes.
When Donald Trump had proud and unrepentant homosexual Peter Thiel speak primetime at the Republican National Convention, where he belittled the culture wars and the North Carolina common sense 'bathroom bill' and later received a standing ovation, even "Phony" Perkins of the Family Research Council welcomed Thiel and other homosexuals into the Republican Party's 'big tent'. "Judas Jerry" Falwell Jr., son of the late Jerry Falwell, who is now the President of the so-called evangelical Christian Liberty University did a photo-op (along with his wife) where they stood with Donald Trump in front of Trump's trophy cabinet where Trump proudly had the 1990 Playboy magazine that he was on the cover, displayed in the cabinet. Judas Jerry recently invited faux conservative and pro homosexual/transgender activist Candace Owens to speak at Liberty U., evidently preparing his little Brown Shirts to be Trump lemmings like he is.
Even Peter LaBarbera at Americans for [some] Truth About Homosexuality won't tell the truth about Donald Trump, as like Phony Perkins and Judas Jerry Fallwell Jr., he's more interested in the 30 pieces of silver that he get's from Republicrat donors.
So you see, your homosexual organizations have nothing to worry about (except for God's Wrath), as there aren't many of us out here willing to tell the truth about homosexuality, the homosexual agenda, and it's God-hating leaders.

I don't want anyone to get the idea that I'm giving up, as I'll be sharing the truth until my last dying breath (remember I told my wife to have 2 Timothy 4:7 put on my headstone when that inevitable time comes) but I'm a realist and know that much work has to be done to even motivate those who stand for decency to get on board and tell the truth, even if it costs them their livelihood.

"1 In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this charge: 2 Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. 3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. 5 But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry.
6 For I am already being poured out like a drink offering, and the time for my departure is near. 7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8 Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing."

2 Timothy 4:1-8

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

So you believe that some organization(s) are going to take on the Congressionally passed, rainbow flag waving Donald Trump signed bill that will be added as a "civil right" to the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

It would be nice if pro family organizations did so (they'll have be very very careful not to expose the guy who they elected as President and who 18 years ago suggested that sexual orientation, i.e. homosexuality be added to the 1964 Civil Rights Act, as that would make them look like the hypocritical ignoramuses that they are), but how far do you think that/those organizations would get with a rainbow flag waving Supreme Court hearing the case, should it get that far?

No, I suggested that the LGBT community likely does want to use the act to win court cases. I suggested the worst scenario will be the first one if the equality act gets past. I think they won't win any favors through lawsuits, and I don't believe this behavior will be ignored, but we are not at that point yet.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Continuing with the so-called "Equality Act":

Watching this very disturbing 23+ minute video that I linked above from the index on page one, which shows the actions of some very sick and evil people, I came to the realization that everyone will be effected by this legislation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzwMJAFWLtQ

Everyone has one or more of the above: a wife, a girlfriend, a daughter, a granddaughter, a niece, a sister, an aunt, a grandmother, a female friend; even proud and unrepentant homosexuals have many of the above mentioned people that will be subjected these acts of terrorism by these lost souls who truly need help but are given a unrestricted license to let their sickness and evil ways blossom through the so-called "Equality Act".

One would think that even homosexuals would be against this evil legislation, but caring about others goes against their core values. Don't take my word for it, as it's written in black in white right here:

As Libertarians, we seek a world of liberty: a world in which all individuals are sovereign over their own lives and are not forced to sacrifice their values for the benefit of others.
https://www.lp.org/platform/

One doesn't have to be a card carrying member of the Libertarian Party to embrace the above so-called value, all that they have to be is selfish.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
For those of you following this 5 part thread, you're aware that on several occasions in Part 4 I exposed the pro LGBT activism of Mike Pence as Governor of Indiana and now Vice President of the United States.
I also included other facts that showed Pence to be yet another proponent of big government.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4852701&viewfull=1#post4852701

This article from February of 2019 by homosexual/homosexual activist Gregory T. Angelo (here's the background of Angelo:
https://www.glaad.org/profile/gregory-t-angelo

published on Fox News, tells the entire story about the smear that the LGBT movement has done towards Mike Pence, claiming that he is really anti homosexual, when in fact he is very pro homosexual.

Mike Pence is NOT anti-gay – I’m a gay man who knows he’s been falsely accused

Feb. 18, 2018

President Trump made a bold declaration in his State of the Union address Tuesday calling on “Democrats and Republicans to make the needed commitment to eliminate the HIV epidemic in the United States within 10 years. Together, we will defeat AIDS in America.”
The House chamber erupted in an ovation – and among the first to stand applauding was Vice President Mike Pence.

If that doesn’t seem like the response one would expect from an anti-gay bigot who supports so-called “gay conversion therapy,” that’s because it isn’t.
Despite false accusations made against him, Mike Pence is not anti-gay.
As a gay man myself – and someone who not only cares deeply about these issues but advocated on behalf of the LGBT community myself for years – this is not an assertion I make lightly.

There is absolutely nothing – nothing at all – in Mike Pence’s record to indicate he sees himself as a culture warrior who believes LGBT Americans are the enemy.
Yet false accusations that the evangelical stalwart is a virulent homophobe who went out of his way to target gay people for harassment, oppression, and even physical torture have dogged Pence for years....

Read more: https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/mik...-a-gay-man-who-knows-hes-been-falsely-accused

mike-pence.png

Vice President Mike Pence swears in openly homosexual Richard Grenell (who is 'married' to another man) as Ambassador to Germany. Grenell is launching an effort on behalf of the Trump/Pence administration to decriminalize homosexuality worldwide.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
For those of you following this 5 part thread, you're aware that on several occasions in Part 4 I exposed the pro LGBT activism of Mike Pence as Governor of Indiana and now Vice President of the United States.

Mike Pence is about as affectionate towards homosexuals and Adolf Hitler was affectionate towards gypsies! This is why I think you are goofy, one would have to want to be a mass-murder of homosexuals to be hateful enough to be on your side. This makes you too bizarre and violent for me to deal with!

Mike Pence has no use at all for homosexuals!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mike Pence is about as affectionate towards homosexuals and Adolf Hitler was affectionate towards gypsies! This is why I think you are goofy, one would have to want to be a mass-murder of homosexuals to be hateful enough to be on your side. This makes you too bizarre and violent for me to deal with!

Mike Pence has no use at all for homosexuals!

Take it up with the former president of the homosexual Log Cabin Republicans, Gregory T. Angelo, as he has said and posted evidence that says differently.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In winners never quit and quitters never win news:

Roy Moore leads in Alabama Senate race poll

4-16-19

Roy Moore, the Republican iconoclast accused of sexual misconduct, is leading among Republican voters in a new poll on the upcoming Alabama Senate race. Moore narrowly lost a special election to fill former Attorney General Jeff Sessions' seat amid allegations from several women that he had touched or kissed them inappropriately when they were teenagers, and he was an adult.

A poll by Mason-Dixon Polling and Strategy published Tuesday found that 27 percent of Republicans polled would support Roy Moore's candidacy in the 2020 election. Reps. Mo Brooks, Bradley Byrne and Gary Palmer trail behind Moore with support in the teens, while Del Marsh and Tim James were under ten percent. Moore's support was highest among women, 31 percent of whom said they would support Moore.

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...a-senate-race-poll/ar-BBVZYYM?ocid=spartandhp

Don't cha just love how the mainstream media reports things? "the Republican iconoclast accused of sexual misconduct"....you forgot to mention that the unfounded accusations were from 40+ years ago.

In any event, if Moore appears to be a the front runner as election time nears, Donald Trump and his rainbow flag waving Republicrat Party will undoubtedly join in the smear on Moore like they did before, as the last thing that they want in the US Senate is a God-fearing man who knows the Constitution of the United States and will defend it.

BBW0a4I.img

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Take it up with the former president of the homosexual Log Cabin Republicans, Gregory T. Angelo, as he has said and posted evidence that says differently.

yes, it say he does not hate homosexuals, but does not claim he advocates for them.
https://www.metroweekly.com/2019/02...ident-argues-that-mike-pence-is-not-anti-gay/

First let me thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your opinion on these matters that I'm posting.

Now to your reply:

From the article that you linked:

"Rather, Angelo says, Pence argued that the law wasn’t intended to discriminate against LGBTQ people, and eventually signed a bill clarifying that the law should not be interpreted as permitting anti-LGBTQ discrimination."

It kinda sorta seems to me that when a politician signs legislation that prohibits discrimination against those that engage in homosexuality, (desires and behaviors that people are not born with and that are changeable through spiritual and often times psychological therapy) that they are "advocating" for the homosexual movement.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Roy Moore is a sex deviate in my book

I had heard about this a while back. It makes total sense to me.

Pastor Friend Of Roy Moore Offers ...Explanation Of Him Pursuing 'Pure' Women

Nov. 22, 2017

A pastor friend of Judge Roy Moore has made some .... comments about the Senate hopeful with regards to the accusations of sexual advance and assault that have been levelled against him.
“Judge Roy Moore graduated from West Point and then went on into the service, served in Vietnam and then came back and was in law school. All of the ladies, or many of the ladies that he possibly could have married were not available then, they were already married, maybe, somewhere," Pastor Flip Benham said, according to Right Wing Watch.
"So he looked in a different direction and always with the [permission of the] parents of younger ladies. By the way, the lady he’s married to now, Ms. Kayla, was a younger woman. He did that because there is something about the purity of a young woman, there is something that is good, that’s true, that’s straight and he looked for that.”

https://hellochristian.com/10546-pa...urbing-explanation-of-him-pursuing-pure-women

Can you believe it? After serving his country Roy Moore came back home and didn't want to hook up with a woman that had abortion after abortion and venereal diseases. What's wrong with that guy? That's un-American!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

First let me thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your opinion on these matters that I'm posting.

Now to your reply:

From the article that you linked:

"Rather, Angelo says, Pence argued that the law wasn’t intended to discriminate against LGBTQ people, and eventually signed a bill clarifying that the law should not be interpreted as permitting anti-LGBTQ discrimination."

It kinda sorta seems to me that when a politician signs legislation that prohibits discrimination against those that engage in homosexuality, (desires and behaviors that people are not born with and that are changeable through spiritual and often times psychological therapy) that they are "advocating" for the homosexual movement.

If he is seriously running and, or elected to a government office, then it would be folly to openly discriminate against anyone in today political landscape. Show me where Mike Pence openly advocates to support homosexuals?

You dislike Trump because, accordingly to you, he supports homosexuals when he is one of the most open bigots in Washington, yet he is too tolerant for you?

My question to you is why is not Trump bigoted enough for you? There are good reasons to dislike Donald Trump, but not being bigoted enough is not usually one.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I had heard about this a while back. It makes total sense to me.

Pastor Friend Of Roy Moore Offers ...Explanation Of Him Pursuing 'Pure' Women

Nov. 22, 2017

A pastor friend of Judge Roy Moore has made some .... comments about the Senate hopeful with regards to the accusations of sexual advance and assault that have been levelled against him.
“Judge Roy Moore graduated from West Point and then went on into the service, served in Vietnam and then came back and was in law school. All of the ladies, or many of the ladies that he possibly could have married were not available then, they were already married, maybe, somewhere," Pastor Flip Benham said, according to Right Wing Watch.
"So he looked in a different direction and always with the [permission of the] parents of younger ladies. By the way, the lady he’s married to now, Ms. Kayla, was a younger woman. He did that because there is something about the purity of a young woman, there is something that is good, that’s true, that’s straight and he looked for that.”

https://hellochristian.com/10546-pa...urbing-explanation-of-him-pursuing-pure-women

Can you believe it? After serving his country Roy Moore came back home and didn't want to hook up with a woman that had abortion after abortion and venereal diseases. What's wrong with that guy? That's un-American!

You are soft-soaping it. He got busted and most thinking persons do not buy the baloney. The only people who still support his are those who are dyed in the wool racists and in Alabama, unfortunately, they are quite a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.