5 year old show more common sense than leftist perverts

musterion

Forty-one families have pulled 73 children from the elite Sacramento-area Rocklin Academy charter schools as the board continues to defend a kindergarten transgender lesson several parents say traumatized their 5-year-olds and that parents weren’t told about beforehand. . . .

The controversy erupted after a lesson in which the boy appeared in girl’s clothes and was reintroduced to his kindergarten classmates as a girl.

Teacher Kaelin Swaney also read the pro-transgender “I am Jazz” during the lesson, which took place just before summer vacation.

A number of parents are upset because they weren’t told about the lesson that has left their children disturbed and afraid they, too, will “change” into the opposite sex.

Which is exactly the point. It's what the perverts want to happen.

But the August 21 meeting was the deal-breaker for her.

That’s when a number of teachers defended Swaney, she said.

“They were saying, ‘your kids will surprise you, they’re so accepting and loving, this is a great topic for kindergarteners to learn.’ … They were there to tell us parents to get out of the way,” she said.

“I did not feel safe sending my kids to school after that meeting,” the parent added.

Good for her.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/7...chool-over-transgender-lesson-for-5-year-olds

Danoh

You and six or seven of yours on here, musti, continue to provide me with more chuckles per post then a whole box of em at a cinema :chuckle:

I mean, why do you obviously extremist fools continue to not only expect, but to insist that the world behave as saved people?

Heck, you yourselves don't often do - you are one double-standarding, intolerant bunch.

Obama was spot on when sometime back he rightly asserted that although he was pro-life; he could not expect non-Christians to be.

He showed more Scriptural wisdom in that alone than much of what you and yours not only too often rigidly classify as "truth" but would shove down every one's throat.

:rotfl:

I mean, all one can do is do what you and yours obviously do not - continue to view you through the grace of Romans 5:8 you and yours are obviously clueless applies to more than just you and yours :chuckle:

glorydaz

You and six or seven of yours on here, musti, continue to provide me with more chuckles per post then a whole box of em at a cinema :chuckle:

I mean, why do you obviously extremist fools continue to not only expect, but to insist that the world behave as saved people?

Heck, you yourselves don't often do - you are one double-standarding, intolerant bunch.

Obama was spot on when sometime back he rightly asserted that although he was pro-life; he could not expect non-Christians to be.

He showed more Scriptural wisdom in that alone than much of what you and yours not only too often rigidly classify as "truth" but would shove down every one's throat.

I mean, all one can do is do what you and yours obviously do not - continue to view you through the grace of Romans 5:8 you and yours are obviously clueless applies to more than just you and yours :chuckle:

Danny boy wants us to chuckle while our children are being indoctrinated by the loony left. He has no love for the children of this country. :nono:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That was idiotic of him.
There are several non-Christians that are pro-life because they have enough brain cells to know that what is in the womb is human for it's entire life.

I hope you had no intention of shoving the above down anyone's throat, cause it's a load of crap.

Danoh

Calling perverse things perverse =/= expecting the world to behave as saved people.

You also need to work on elementary logic, and not letting your emotional investments cloud your thinking.

I mean look at who high-fives you on your incompetence of a supposed rebuttal - one portion of the very individuals within your bigoted number that I mentioned in my post :chuckle:

Daily, you fools assert someone like Interplanner is in unbelief (over in the ETC Forum) and worse, just because his study approach obviously leads him to understandings different from our own.

You and yours on here are simply that convinced of your hypocritical piousness over anyone who does not hold either your views on a thing, or as rigidly "our way, or the highway" as you fools do.

Humour - tragedy wisely reflected om, over time...

Likewise with travesty.

You and yours certainly are that - one big chuckle.

You know why?

Well, you wouldn't know why.

For there is no grace within your gospel of grace but for those you hypocrites consider of your number.

So I'll spell it out for you once more, why yours ends up one big chuckle to me.

Romans 5:8 is why.

Despite it's assertion of man being at his worst in his best - of Christ ALONE being at His best on man's behalf in His GRACE towards man, and despite how you fools continue to make a mockery of said GRACE TOWARDS ALL- His GRACE NEVERTHELESS is more than sufficient to CONTINUE TO apply towards you and your fool pals.

Thus, my chuckle towards you - the wisdom of Romans 5:8 looking over at children - looking over at them with a chuckle about it all.

Where you, yours, and your ever one sided application of this grace that is in Christ Jesus towards one and all is concerned....

Hebrews 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. 5:13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

Again, towards you and yours, however...the following towards each of you...

Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Would that you'd each finally step up to it's plate to represent to one and all, it's GRACE, over the double-standard of your crystal clear hypocrisy.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
​Anyone else who hijacks the thread will be booted as well.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
What "leftist indoctrination " of kids in US public schools ? The real indoctrination is by preachers ,parents, prominent televangelists and right-wing extremist columnists .
And the effect has been an appalling increase of intolerance, hatred , mindless religious fanaticism , ignorance, backwardness and unquestioning jingoistic patriotism in America .
Including an appalling increase in brutal, senseless murders of harmless transgendered people
who mind their own business and bother or threaten no one . Demonization of gay people, atheists,
Muslims, etc .
In fact, our public schools are struggling to teach kids tolerance and to debunk myths about LGBT people, Muslims , hispanics and others deemed evil and dangerous by the religious right in America .
This is similar to the deprogramming used to get people out of harmful fraudulent cults .
Don't get me wrong ; I'm not saying all Christian preachers are vicious anti-gay bigots or that all Christian parents brainwash their kids to hate Muslims, atheists , and others .
But unfortunately, too many ARE guilty of this .
Schools aren't trying to "recruit " kids into the "homosexual lifestyle" or trying to encourage as many kids as possible to have sex changes . There is no such thing as "gay recruitment" any more than there is a plot to "recruit" kids into being left-handed .
Why ? Because homosexuality is just as innate as heterosexuality . WE don't know exactly why , but some people are born gay . Why would anyone "choose " to be gay in a world which is so hostile to gay people ? Do heterosexuals "choose " to be attracted to the opposite sex ? Of course not .
We don't know exactly why some people feel they are trapped in the wrong gender , but people who have sex change operations are not a threat to others . In fact, violent bigots are a far greater threat to trans people than trans people are a threat to society .
Our public schools have the duty to try to fight mindless bigotry and hatred and to try to prevent the minds of impressionable young people from being poisoned by bigotry .

glorydaz

In fact, our public schools are struggling to teach kids tolerance and to debunk myths about LGBT people, Muslims , hispanics and others deemed evil and dangerous by the religious right in America .
This is similar to the deprogramming used to get people out of harmful fraudulent cults .

Sexual perversion is not a myth. It's become more prevalent as it becomes more accepted by the culture at large. Just because it's accepted by the culture at large, doesn't mean it right, and it doesn't make it healthy for the people or the community. Christianity is not a cult, nor is a high moral conscience a sign of a cult.
Schools aren't trying to "recruit " kids into the "homosexual lifestyle" or trying to encourage as many kids as possible to have sex changes . There is no such thing as "gay recruitment" any more than there is a plot to "recruit" kids into being left-handed .
Why ? Because homosexuality is just as innate as heterosexuality . WE don't know exactly why , but some people are born gay . Why would anyone "choose " to be gay in a world which is so hostile to gay people ? Do heterosexuals "choose " to be attracted to the opposite sex ? Of course not .

You may not know why, but Christians do know why. Whenever sinful practices are accepted, excuses must be made, and, with the excuses, comes societal PERMISSION.

Arthur Brain

Sexual perversion is not a myth. It's become more prevalent as it becomes more accepted by the culture at large. Just because it's accepted by the culture at large, doesn't mean it right, and it doesn't make it healthy for the people or the community. Christianity is not a cult, nor is a high moral conscience a sign of a cult.

You may not know why, but Christians do know why. Whenever sinful practices are accepted, excuses must be made, and, with the excuses, comes societal PERMISSION.

You know why some people are homosexual? Do tell...

:think: