boycott the NFL

Interplanner

The NFL is the disgrace today. It is all propagandized reality. Capernick is not a national hero, he is merely mainstreaming the misconceptions of the rioters of Fergeson etc.

In the St. Louis/Stockley case, there is one small item the prosecution has, but 99% is the usual character of a drug dealer, which the suspect was. Open and shut case, nothing about minorities.

The NFL is shifting all discussion to race and minorities and centralized control instead of in elected court procedure where it should be. Screw it.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
:BRAVO: NFL

:mock: Trump

Kapernick may not be a national hero but Trump's comments were awful. And I find it funny that he has spurred even more players to protest. It may only be for this one week but it's still nice to see them push back against Trump.

glorydaz

Kapernick may not be a national hero but Trump's comments were awful. And I find it funny that he has spurred even more players to protest. It may only be for this one week but it's still nice to see them push back against Trump.

Those "awful" comments are seconded by over half this country. It's about time patriotic Americans boycotted something, and what better than a bunch of overpaid entertainers?

drbrumley

Stand Because The Politician Says So?

Ok, so President Trump thinks that NFL*owners should fire players for taking a knee during the national anthem.

In his usual shock jock method of communicating, the President said:

"Get that son of a _____ off the field right now, he's fired. He's fired!"

That's colorful for sure, but the president has a right to his own opinion, like everyone else. They're just words, that no one has to take seriously.

Unfortunately, many in America view politicians as having divine status. Politicians are considered the Church Elders in the government religion.

From the perspective of Liberty and Freedom, what if Trump's words are taken seriously? What if someday the rest of the government's Church Elders decide to take out the guns to enforce this edict?

:think:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Those "awful" comments are seconded by over half this country. It's about time patriotic Americans boycotted something, and what better than a bunch of overpaid entertainers?

If that's true then it's sad commentary on America.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Yeah, it's real nice to see millionaire Hollywood and millionaire athletes protest Trump. That's what this has become now, actors and athletes want politics infused into everything. You find it funny though, so it's all good.

drbrumley

Football Trump‏*@realNFLTrump 23m
23 minutes ago

Just saw overrated Richard Sherman's disturbing cheap shot on Marcus Mariota... Clear act of terrorism. @Seahawks need to fire him!

:rotfl:

drbrumley

Football Trump‏*@realNFLTrump 6h
6 hours ago

Steelers skipping the National Anthem is almost as bad as the Ravens skipping their entire game! Both are pathetic!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

^ This.

drbrumley

Football Trump‏*@realNFLTrump 6h
6 hours ago

Joe Flacco's DISGRACEFUL performance today is just sad. Very inaccurate QB, still more accurate than North Korea missiles though!

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Yeah, it's real nice to see millionaire Hollywood and millionaire athletes protest Trump. That's what this has become now, actors and athletes want politics infused into everything. You find it funny though, so it's all good.
If you don't want politics and sports mixed then I guess you would also condemn Trump wading into it? :plain:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
It's sad that half of America is disgusted with millionaire athletes who are disrespecting our country and its military?

First, it has nothing to do with the military. And beyond that I don't see it as disrespect. I understand that flags and anthems are sensitive symbols but kneeling during the anthem is about as innocuous as it gets. He isn't burning American flags in the parking lot. He feels that there is injustice for a segment of the population and he's kneeling during the anthem to the country behind the injustice. It's sad that more people aren't OK with a peaceful form of protest.

glorydaz

If you don't want politics and sports mixed then I guess you would also condemn Trump wading into it? :plain:

He is the Commander in Chief of all the Armed Forces. Men and women who lay down their lives for this country. The American Flag is the symbol for which those people fight and die. I commend him for his STAND.