Status
Not open for further replies.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
With the recently elected President of the United States of America finally taking office, I think it's time we really looked at what kind of government God wants. When we look at the Bible, we see that the only form of government God authorized (in both the Old and New Testament) is a Constitutional Monarchy.

"What did he just say?"

Yes, you heard (read?) that right. A Constitutional Monarchy.

A Constitutional Monarchy is the only form of Government that God authorizes. (We find this in Deuteronomy 17:14-20.) Not anarchy, not democracy, or it's sister, republic, not an oligarchy, not a plutocracy, not a democratic republic, nor an aristocracy, nor a dictatorship.

Not a Constitutional Republic.

Constitutional Monarchy.

---

Our current form of government, which is at it's roots is democratic, is a Constitutional Republic. I say democratic because Americans vote on everything, laws, judges, representatives, senators, and even the leader of the country.

Yet God makes it very clear that majority rule is wicked, because the majority is wicked. Matthew 7:13-14 says,

"13 “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide*is*the gate and broad*is*the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.
14 Because narrow*is*the gate and difficult*is*the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.""

Even our government, which was founded on Christian principles, has decayed beyond the point of no return in the 240+ years since it's inception. It's time for a change. You can't put new wine in old wineskins, meaning we need to get rid of the current government (and all of the bad laws) and implement a new form of government.

Here is a proposed Constitution for such a government:

http://kgov.com/constitution
http://kgov.com/criminal-code

https://theologyonline.com/forum/bob-enyart-live/bob-enyart-live-aa/2732134-the-proposed-constitution-of-america

https://theologyonline.com/forum/bob-enyart-live/bob-enyart-live-aa/2732223-america’s-criminal-code

---

Questions? I will do my best to answer.

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What the government is to do is a much bigger issue.
There are only three just roles for the government to perform:

• - Protecting the God-given rights of every person within it's jurisdiction
    - Providing the public infrastructure needed to excercise and uphold those rights
    - As achievable, protecting others

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The Presidency in America is more like a constitutional monarch than a president. I've brought it up a few times- the Founding Fathers made strong implications of such when they graphed the nation.

The thing is, democracy wasn't really existent in their time. As such, it was a bit alien to them, and they defined it as 'collective parties in a committee, who make a decision based on the interest of the majority'.
It works perfectly fine for a small population, not so much for a nation- which is why there hadn't been democracy since ancient Greece, and ancient Greece did away with it.

In reality, the Democratic Party simply labors under a historical mistake. A republic is the only real way to go, and the Electoral College is necessary. Deal with it :rolleyes:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There are only three just roles for the government to perform:
And our government goes way beyond that amount. And 2 Samuel shows a King to engage of the second form of government too, the perverted one. Majority opinion certainly doesn't determine right and wrong. You will get no argument from me.

There is two forms of an economy. The second just has different names for the purpose of misdirection, but the end result is the same.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The Presidency in America is more like a constitutional monarch than a president. I've brought it up a few times- the Founding Fathers made strong implications of such when they graphed the nation.

The thing is, democracy wasn't really existent in their time. As such, it was a bit alien to them, and they defined it as 'collective parties in a committee, who make a decision based on the interest of the majority'.
It works perfectly fine for a small population, not so much for a nation- which is why there hadn't been democracy since ancient Greece, and ancient Greece did away with it.

In reality, the Democratic Party simply labors under a historical mistake. A republic is the only real way to go, and the Electoral College is necessary. Deal with it :rolleyes:

Why do you think a republic is better than a monarchy?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
King David consistently dealt with the harmony and interests of the tribes. God never instituted an impersonal government, nor did He ever institute democracy. Democracy is completely man made and alien to the Bible, and ultimately fails on it's own.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
With the recently elected President of the United States of America finally taking office, I think it's time we really looked at what kind of government God wants. When we look at the Bible, we see that the only form of government God authorized (in both the Old and New Testament) is a Constitutional Monarchy.

"What did he just say?"

A Constitutional Monarchy is the only form of Government that God authorizes. (We find this in Deuteronomy 17:14-20.) Not anarchy, not democracy, or it's sister, republic, not an oligarchy, not a plutocracy, not a democratic republic, nor an aristocracy, nor a dictatorship.

Constitutional Monarchy.

---

Our current form of government, which is at it's roots is democratic, is a Constitutional Republic. I say democratic because Americans vote on everything, laws, judges, representatives, senators, and even the leader of the country.

Yet God makes it very clear that majority rule is wicked, because the majority is wicked. Matthew 7:13-14 says,

"13 “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide*is*the gate and broad*is*the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.
14 Because narrow*is*the gate and difficult*is*the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.""

Even our government, which was founded on Christian principles, has decayed beyond the point of no return in the 240+ years since it's inception. It's time for a change. You can't put new wine in old wineskins, meaning we need to get rid of the current government (and all of the bad laws) and implement a new form of government.

---

Questions? I will do my best to answer.

Anything is better than democracy. :up:

quip

BANNED
Banned

"What did he just say?"

Constitutional Monarchy.

A constitutional monarchy may refer to a system in which the monarch acts as a non-party political head of state under the constitution.

God (His official mouth-piece) would be subjected to nothing of the sort.

I believe the term you're looking for is a Theocracy....or religious dictatorship.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
A constitutional monarchy may refer to a system in which the monarch acts as a non-party political head of state under the constitution.

God (His official mouth-piece) would be subjected to nothing of the sort.

I believe the term you're looking for is a Theocracy.

Theocracy is not what I'm referring to. Theocracy is rule by God. That will come later, when Christ returns. But for an earthly government...

As ruler and defender of America, the King would be the supreme judge in the land. He would he held accountable to God alone, as a monarch must have authority over all for it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.