Rasmussen 1, FiveThirtyEight 0

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
the cbc this morning was wailing and moaning (and gnashing teeth) about how all those pollsters could have been so wrong

they weren't all wrong :banana:

826241-387386.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The pollsters were pro Clinton the whole time - they tried to bamboozle America into a Hellary victory (I always knew that if I kept calling her Hellary instead of Hillary that Trump would win. I single handedly won the election for Trump)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, polls exist so liberals can try to shape public opinion. And she did not win the popular vote. That was the millions of illegal aliens in California padding the total. Along with the dead on the voter rolls.

jeffblue101

Yes, polls exist so liberals can try to shape public opinion. And she did not win the popular vote. That was the millions of illegal aliens in California padding the total. Along with the dead on the voter rolls.

I disagree, recreational marijuana gave Hillary the popular vote, even more liberals would have sat at home if it weren't marijuana.

ok doser

I disagree, recreational marijuana gave Hillary the popular vote, even more liberals would have sat at home if it weren't marijuana.

next time around, we should give all the registered democrats free pot so they can't find the polls :)

fool

Hall of Fame
The pollsters were pro Clinton the whole time - they tried to bamboozle America into a Hellary victory (I always knew that if I kept calling her Hellary instead of Hillary that Trump would win. I single handedly won the election for Trump)

I think The Donald was OK with being down in the polls and in his vast wisdom was counting on the "Underdog Effect".
The last polls being touted before the election had Hills with a 4 point lead. How many Hills fans had some little inconvenience that they let stop them because they were safe?
Being the underdog means that your supporters know that they have to show up in order to have any chance.

ok doser

I think The Donald was OK with being down in the polls and in his vast wisdom was counting on the "Underdog Effect".
The last polls being touted before the election had Hills with a 4 point lead. How many Hills fans had some little inconvenience that they let stop them because they were safe?
Being the underdog means that your supporters know that they have to show up in order to have any chance.

it worked! :banana:

fool

Hall of Fame
it worked! :banana:

Another thing that worked was waiting until the end to spend the TV dollars. The Donald in his great wisdom knew that TV spots run months before the decision was money wasted. Hills sprayed money around like it was free.

A third thing to remember going forward is that if you ever happen to find yourself Secretary of State be sure to use the damn e-mail they set up for you.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So true

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
There are some protests, mostly by radical leftists that have nothing to do, they don't work and they barely go to school

ok doser

they were the fodder for this morning's cbc coverage - the announcers were sympathetic, but all i could think was "what a bunch of whiners"

i don't remember protests and chanting when bammy won in 2008

ok doser

Another thing that worked was waiting until the end to spend the TV dollars. The Donald in his great wisdom knew that TV spots run months before the decision was money wasted. Hills sprayed money around like it was free.

A third thing to remember going forward is that if you ever happen to find yourself Secretary of State be sure to use the damn e-mail they set up for you.

fool should post here more often