Donald Trump Wins the 2016 Election

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

He said he was ignoring your posts. You misread him.

ummmm - no

me: go right ahead, acw - do all you can to ensure that hillary wins the election
acw: I am. I don't want a liberal to represent a conservative Party.

acw wanted hillary to win in order to send a message to the republican party

Not feeling so honest today huh:

I must have missed your explanation as to why you're voting for one of the two pro abortion candidates when you claim to be pro life (I know res isn't pro life, but let's pretend for a second that he is).

nah - you dint miss it, you're just ignoring it

go right ahead, acw - do all you can to ensure that hillary wins the election

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I am. I don't want a liberal to represent a conservative Party.

Since I missed it in your 4 or 5 previous anal retentive posts, tell me again why you're voting for a candidate that just loves Planned Parenthood.

theres the whole context, not just the parts you want to misrepresent.

He is clearly telling you he ignored you and you are clearly misrepresenting what he said to make it appear he said something, he didnt.

katiecrna

I must to naive. I didn't realize how many people in this country are racist and sexist. It makes me incredible sad. There's a group of people who voted for Trump because they believe in what he can do. There's another group of people who voted for Trump because they are racist and sexist. And that's the truth.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I must to naive. I didn't realize how many people in this country are racist and sexist. It makes me incredible sad. There's a group of people who voted for Trump because they believe in what he can do. There's another group of people who voted for Trump because they are racist and sexist. And that's the truth.

and the same is true for those who voted for hillary :idunno:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Im sure that happens on both sides of the political spectrum, some people are racist against whites,and sexist against males which is why they voted for clinton - thats the truth too.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Obama's only regret is, he didn't get to see America's TOTAL bankruptcy come to fruition. Hillary said a few months back, she wanted to carry on Obama's legacy. She would have been able to place the final nail in our Nations coffin. She'll miss out on that. Also, around the same time, Hillary was the victim of a "Freudian Slip." She stated she was gonna raise the taxes on the Middle Class and that was guaranteed. She was speaking to a few people and it was picked up on video. However, evidently, it got accidently erased, perhaps?

ok doser

Not feeling so honest today huh:

i'm feeling as honest as I normally am angel

but apparently you're feeling terribly defensive (can't quite understand why you'd be defensive of acw)

tell us, what was he responding to when he posted "I don't want a liberal to represent a conservative Party."

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
i'm feeling as honest as I normally am angel

but apparently you're feeling terribly defensive (can't quite understand why you'd be defensive of acw)

tell us, what was he responding to when he posted "I don't want a liberal to represent a conservative Party."

I posted the context, anyone can see what he was saying, you keep doing what youre doing though. Makes you look bad, not anyone else.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There's statistics out there that show black people are like 10x more likely to be violent to white people. Im white so, i rather not risk it.

Do you have a long line of black maids on your doorstep seeking a job so they can "work you over" and put you in the Hospital?

dodge

Do you think that it's wise that an unrepentant moral degenerate is elected to the most powerful office in the world 'hoping' that he'll change?

Get your facts right dodge, it was the birth of another couple's child that caused Donald Trump to allegedly be "pro life", not his own (I cried when my children were born, not when my neighbor's were).

My prayer book is pretty full right now dodge: for the women and children that Donald Trump has physically and emotionally harmed and not so much as even said one word of apology to them.

For the hundreds of thousands of unborn babies murdered in the womb each year by Planned Parenthood, the same Planned Parenthood that Donald Trump has said on numerous occasions "Does very good things".

For the countless morally, sexually and gender confused who are waiting for a true leader to help lead them out of their 'deathstyle', not someone who proudly holds up the Christian hating 'gaystapo' flag in order to get the Libertarian/moral degenerate vote.

nintchdbpict000278685419.jpg

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/nintchdbpict000278685419.jpg?w=960&strip=all

I hope that answers your question dodge.

So you have justified disobeying God ! Scripture says pray for those who have the rule over you that you may live quite and peaceably lives.

You almost fooled me I thought you was a christian !

ok doser

I posted the context, anyone can see what he was saying, you keep doing what youre doing though. Makes you look bad, not anyone else.

iow, you can't tell us what he was responding to when he posted "I don't want a liberal to represent a conservative Party"

ok, thanks for playing :wave2:

Something so interesting last night that seems worth sharing, as it was striking, I turned on the TV and looked at all the major networks, when it was becoming clear Trump was going to take the election. The so-called "journalists" were, as if, at wakes, all analyzing what went wrong, saying stupid things like how uneducated white men elected Trump (Not saying anything rascist, but overwhelming African American support for liberals is a sign of a highly educated demographic? Does a liberal ever make sense?): they were besides themselves, trying to understand what happened. They could come up with none of the obvious answers as to what and why! The blind hubris of these self appointed "elites" is beyond comprehension. I'd never seen, on most of the major networks, such a collection of blind guides and snowflakes, making no sense, and showing their corrupt bias on their sleeves. ABC, CBS and PBS were real funeral scenes, the propaganda ministers just besides themselves. Knowing how the liberal mind works, I was, nonetheless, shocked how divorced from reality even the biggest of these elitist, liberal mentalities are. They were making fools of themselves, legends in their own minds, just out somewhere in space, and it was clear they couldn't see what confused, clueless fools they were making of themselves. Satan's stooges are blind, can simply go stupid in that blindness. Also, many highly educated people can list all the whys and wherefores why Hillary was ridiculous, unthinkable to any good American. We can only hope liberals will forever run corrupt idiots in elections and wonder what went wrong.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think a lot of the commentators were spot on when they said that this should be a wake up call that Americans are sick and tired of what our government has become.

It was said the outcome was a shout against the establishment.
I tend to agree.

It was said the outcome showed discontent from the middle class.
The middle just got tired of being left in shadows while the focus has been on the rich and the poor for years now.
I tend to agree.

It was said the result was a message that Whites are fed up with having to stand down and let others pass them to fill a quota.
It went too far.
I tend to agree.

It was said that the result shows that Americans have tired of the comfort zone PC predictable puppet shows have become, and now wanted it shook to core.
I tend to agree.

I am pleased that Hillary was defeated.

katiecrna

Im sure that happens on both sides of the political spectrum, some people are racist against whites,and sexist against males which is why they voted for clinton - thats the truth too.

I disagree. This country is way more sexist than racists. Women are sexist against themselves. At the Christian college I went to, all my women friends thought a women should not be in a leadership position like the presidency. And it's biblical as well. The number of women who voted for Hillary just because she was a women is very small.

katiecrna

Traditionally the Christian would never vote for a candidate who is for abortion and planned parenthood. This is such a trigger point for Christians. But let's be honest, trump is a closet democrats. (I have no problem with trump by the way, I look forward to what he will do for our country. I do have a problem with the growing hate in this country and it scares me.) Trump has been the complete opposite of what a Christian believes in... so much to the point that the pope even spoke out against him. That is HUGE. Yet he won the Bible Belt voters. Why?? Because they are united in hate. Their hate for immigration, their hate for muslims. It blows my mind and deeply saddens me. No one projected such a victorious win for trump, why? Because he had secret voters, and so much of our country is closet racists.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Traditionally the Christian would never vote for a candidate who is for abortion and planned parenthood. This is such a trigger point for Christians. But let's be honest, trump is a closet democrats. (I have no problem with trump by the way, I look forward to what he will do for our country. I do have a problem with the growing hate in this country and it scares me.) Trump has been the complete opposite of what a Christian believes in... so much to the point that the pope even spoke out against him. That is HUGE. Yet he won the Bible Belt voters. Why?? Because they are united in hate. Their hate for immigration, their hate for muslims. It blows my mind and deeply saddens me. No one projected such a victorious win for trump, why? Because he had secret voters, and so much of our country is closet racists.

It isnt racist, to not want terrorists to come into this country, and it isnt racist to want people to follow the law.

Wick Stick

Election news from AZ:
1. Sheriff Joe ousted in the election
2. Recreational pot law defeated
3. Maricopa County (Phoenix, etc) Recorder Helen Purcell trailing in votes after her terrible performance during the primaries wherein voter lines required hours before votes could be cast.
4. McCain wins but says this will likely be his last term in the Senate.
Are you in Arizona, AMR? I ask because I live in central Phoenix.

I'm happy to see Sheriff Joe ousted. Sheriff really shouldn't be so political.