Donald Trump Wins the 2016 Election

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The media is now doing some navel-gazing about how badly it forecasted (and advocated) against Trump:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/09/business/media/media-trump-clinton.html

The breakdown: http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/president

The demographic shifts: http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/08/us/elections/exit-poll-analysis.html

Note: NYT digital content available free until the end of the day. A subscription is required afterwards.

Will be interested to see how Ms. Clinton will be able to offer up a decent concession speech to her supporters given the personal rhetoric directed towards Trump.

Election news from AZ:
1. Sheriff Joe ousted in the election
2. Recreational pot law defeated
3. Maricopa County (Phoenix, etc) Recorder Helen Purcell trailing in votes after her terrible performance during the primaries wherein voter lines required hours before votes could be cast.
4. McCain wins but says this will likely be his last term in the Senate.

AMR

The last hurdle here is to wait and see if Trump will do what he has promised to do, especially in regards to Supreme Court justices.

I wonder if those who refused to vote for him will change their tune if he does do as he promised and as a result thousand and thousands of babies, who would otherwise have been aborted, get to not only live but get to live in the freest, most prosperous nation the world has ever seen and who's population is in the process of taken back some large measure of the liberty that has been erroded away by the liberal establishment?

This is what remains to be seen, and this the stance many people have expressed, again and again, which I also agree with. Donald Trump has no experience in government, which is very different than business. For instance, the huge egos in Congress will revolt against somebody heavy handed, just to show they won't be pushed around. Will Mr. Trump form coalitions required? "You're fired!", or "My way or the highway!" will not work. Intelligent people also know elections are about making huge promises, tickling ears: promise the moon, at no cost. Trump did make a lot of promises he can't fulfill, without much cooperation.

I most rejoice, praise the Lord, globalist, antichrist liberalism getting a slap in the face, as Hillary was unthinkable, regardless what Trump does: we know what Hillary is. But I don't know how anybody can simply assume Trump is going to deliver, how much of his speeches were crafted, given no track record, Biblically no fruits. I have hope that Mr. Trump means what he says, also believe everybody needs to give him all the prayers, support and patience, we can, as he's undertaking a terribly difficult job, but he does need to deliver. Many who voted for him for hope, or to slap evil liberalism in the face, can't be expected to be overflowing with enthusiasm for him personally, since everybody knows talk is cheap. I personally know some good people who would not vote for him will only vote for him, say, four years from now, given they have seen good fruit, and I have no problem with people of conscience who are alienated and couldn't wish "God speed" to somebody they're not even sure is of God. Personally, I would have had great enthusiasm for Mike Pence at the top of the ticket, not saying anything against Mr. Trump, but confident he's a real Christian, who also presents himself as an intelligent statesman, do take some comfort that Mr. Trump did well, picking his number two man. This was, at least, a little good fruit, out of the gate.

Whatever the case, the repudiation of dark creatures like Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton: what's not to like? Praise the name of the Lord Jesus! And the Constitution can’t afford a Hillary. Whatever the future holds, this past day has been an excellent one for America, just on that count. Now, drain the swamp! Better do... (Mr. Trump is going to need the Lord, to be the real deal, doesn’t need God saying, “You’re fired!”)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Originally Posted by Traditio
He totally is.

There's a story about how, when he was younger, his dad refused to accept the housing application of a black woman who was otherwise highly qualified.

Elder Trump, essentially, indicated that we can't mix whites and blacks. Blacks can't live with us.

Younger Trump: "As it should be."

Trump is a racist.

That's why neo-nazis and KKK members voted for him. And that's why I voted for him.

Enjoy the next 4 years.

The Klan is getting their hoods and robes cleaned and pressed and the Nazis are making sure that their flags with the Swastikas are ready to fly proudly for the upcoming Donald Trump Presidency dodge. If you think that Obama divided this nation, you aint seen nuttin yet.

What's YOUR story how you became a "Hate-Monger?"

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
He said he was ignoring your posts. You misread him.

ummmm - no

me: go right ahead, acw - do all you can to ensure that hillary wins the election
acw: I am. I don't want a liberal to represent a conservative Party.

acw wanted hillary to win in order to send a message to the republican party

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
The Klan is getting their hoods and robes cleaned and pressed and the Nazis are making sure that their flags with the Swastikas are ready to fly proudly for the upcoming Donald Trump Presidency dodge. If you think that Obama divided this nation, you aint seen nuttin yet.

Neither Obama :Nineveh: nor Hillary :sibbie: gave a damn about blacks (Ac 17:26). :dizzy:

Flashback:

Hillary Emails Reveal True Motive for Libya Intervention

Related:

Obama Can't Be a Racist--He's Black
Divider-in-Chief

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Hopefully, one of the first things on President Trump's agenda will be to "repeal" Obama care. Even Bill Clinton said it was "Stupid."

the cbc's practically in tears - all the libs are wringing their hands about trump inevitably turning back the clock on bammycare, gay marriage, "women's reproductive rights"....

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You do know people can and do change.

Do you think that it's wise that an unrepentant moral degenerate is elected to the most powerful office in the world 'hoping' that he'll change?

Since Trump now had grand kids his opinion has changed on abortion.

Get your facts right dodge, it was the birth of another couple's child that caused Donald Trump to allegedly be "pro life", not his own (I cried when my children were born, not when my neighbor's were).

ACA , have you prayed that God will change Trump's heart ?

My prayer book is pretty full right now dodge: for the women and children that Donald Trump has physically and emotionally harmed and not so much as even said one word of apology to them.

For the hundreds of thousands of unborn babies murdered in the womb each year by Planned Parenthood, the same Planned Parenthood that Donald Trump has said on numerous occasions "Does very good things".

For the countless morally, sexually and gender confused who are waiting for a true leader to help lead them out of their 'deathstyle', not someone who proudly holds up the Christian hating 'gaystapo' flag in order to get the Libertarian/moral degenerate vote.

nintchdbpict000278685419.jpg

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/nintchdbpict000278685419.jpg?w=960&strip=all

I hope that answers your question dodge.