Donald Trump Wins the 2016 Election

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
The fruits of the election are already showing one day later: The Senate had been considering a vote on Obama's SCOTUS nomination, but not now. Now they are waiting for Trump's first pick. That alone should make every Christian happy, and relieved.

i can't believe how hard aCW is taking this. He may never recover
The man is a sociopath.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The fruits of the election are already showing one day later: The Senate had been considering a vote on Obama's SCOTUS nomination, but not now. Now they are waiting for Trump's first pick. That alone should make every Christian happy, and relieved.
Yep.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I would expect to see you with a rainbow flag before I would ever have one.

How about we compare notes?

1). I'm not the one defending a proud and unrepentant moral degenerate here who holds up a flag that represents everything that God abhors, you are.
2). You start a 4 part thread on the recriminalization of homosexuality, (which now has over 1,7500,000 views) and get back to me. We can compare notes.

All you are doing is IGNORING the scripture that says to pray for those that have the rule over you.

How about the powers that be are there because God PLACED THEM THERE ?

Please don't blaspheme God by saying that the secular humanist candidate who spit in God's face 1 week before the election by proudly holding up the Christian HATING LGBTQ flag was placed there by Him. Secular humanist man voted in Trump. God gave man free will and unfortunately the majority used that free will for evil this time around.

You are NOT God that is not your call.

Looking more and more that you have no clue what it means to be a Christian, sadly.

Again: You and I can compare notes on what the Bible says about choosing righteous leaders, but I really hate to make you Trump supporters who have the audacity to call themselves "Followers of Christ" look too foolish (you have enough to worry about when you meet God on your personal judgment day).

dodge

aCultureWarrior;4856823]How about we compare notes?

1). I'm not the one defending a proud and unrepentant moral degenerate here who holds up a flag that represents everything that God abhors, you are.
2). You start a 4 part thread on the recriminalization of homosexuality, (which now has over 1,7500,000 views) and get back to me. We can compare notes.

You really have NO clue do you !

Rom 13:1
Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You really have NO clue do you !

Rom 13:1
Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

But wait, there's more!

2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

About Donald Trump proudly flying the Christian HATING LGBTQ flag one week before the election...

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
When I see the utter ignorance of many of these posts, the only thing I don't understand is why I am the one who keeps getting banned. Oh well. I made it back in time to say....
IN YOUR FACE
to the anti-Trump imbeciles

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I must to naive. I didn't realize how many people in this country are racist and sexist. It makes me incredible sad. There's a group of people who voted for Trump because they believe in what he can do. There's another group of people who voted for Trump because they are racist and sexist. And that's the truth.
Don't be so bigoted against racists and sexists.
They have rights to their opinions just like you.

But seriously, this is one of those elephants in the room that no one wants to talk about.
And I'm willing to take an objective look at it.

There ARE a lot of folks in this country that would very much like to live in a white nationalist society.
Just as there ARE a lot of folks in this country that would very much like to live in a black nationalist society.

Not everyone wants to be forced to live a 'multicultural' lifestyle.
And they certainly don't want others dictating to them how they should feel about it.

I see nothing sinful about any of that.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Don't be so bigoted against racists and sexists.
They have rights to their opinions just like you.

Where do those supposed "rights" come from? I'm not aware of anything in Holy Scripture that says people have some sort of "right" to hate women or someone of a different skin color (in fact Jesus' 2nd greatest commandment contradicts that supposed "right").

Perhaps in the Constitution of the United States, which is based on Biblical verses and principles?

Nada.

Then where?

Secular humanist man made hatred a supposed "right" and you Trumpeteers are making good use of it.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I've been having fun youtubing media crying on air when trump was found to be president

the announcers on the cbc were stunned this morning

i think they had more emotional investment in our election than they did in theirs last year

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Where do those supposed "rights" come from? I'm not aware of anything in Holy Scripture that says people have some sort of "right" to hate women or someone of a different skin color (in fact Jesus' 2nd greatest commandment contradicts that supposed "right").

Perhaps in the Constitution of the United States, which is based on Biblical verses and principles?

Nada.

Then where?

Secular humanist man made hatred a supposed "right" and you Trumpeteers are making good use of it.

Why is it 'hate' to wish to be among like minded people? Are only blacks ok to segregate themselves?