New Low From Trump

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You are comparing apples with oranges and throughout history men have had a "keeping it in their pants" problem

What are the percentages of prostitutes by sex, A4T? What about the percentage of divorce initiators by sex- even in gay marriages, the percentage of males is lower than lesbians in divorce.

Women have an inherent problem, which is why God commanded that man be the head of mankind. But you pretty much ignore the Bible in that regard so it's like talking to a wall. Well, one that talks back with nonsense :rolleyes:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane

You get banned !!!

:mock: people who get banned

Shouldn't you Libertarians be moral crusading around TOL making sure that no one uses all capital letters in their posts or post articles of extreme length?

I mean there are evil people here who need your moral guidance!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Apart from the blood of Christ, we're all evil. Trump, however, seems oblivious to it. Even revels in it.

There are those who are not saved David, does Holy Scripture refer to them as "evil"? I know many a secular person who borrows off Judeo-Christian doctrine (i.e. he or she leads a moral life) but haven't given their life to Christ, they're a far shot from being "evil".

Gurucam

It's a word used in the context of the rest of the letter to the Romans not to mention the rest of the letters Paul wrote. You clearly have trouble understanding context.

Christians are instructed to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment so as to serve in the newness of spirit. They are told to go ahead and covet so as to serve spirit/love.

Do you take time to read the Holy KJV N.T. Or do yo simply listen to the ideas of foolish teachers, priests and false prophets.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Notice that the law that one has become dead to by the body of Christ, is the thou shall not covet' commandment.

Notice that the moral law which one is instructed to transgress so as to serve in the newness of spirit is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment.

Notice also that the thou shall not covet commandment killeth.

Notice also that those who esteem the thou shall not covet commandments bring forth only fruits onto death and no fruits onto God.

Notice also that those who covet so as to serve spirit/love bring forth only fruits onto God and no fruits onto death.

If, according to the above Holy KJV N.T. revelation, the 'thou shall not covet commandment' must be and is, done away with for those who can serve in the newness of spirit . . . then "nothing is unclean of it self" must be plainly, simply and literally correct.

Romans: 14 King James Version (KJV)
14 I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

That is, the Holy KJV N.T. revelation, "nothing is ever morally wrong of it self" is literally correct . . . just as the Holy KJV N.T. and William Shakespeare said. That is, only human thinking makes something morally wrong or morally right. There are no absolutes in morality. It is all man made according to human esteeming and thinking, among different people, times and places.

Notice also that the above (i.e. Romans: 7 KJV N.T.) is on the topic of marriage and spouses and walking away from one's marriage. Notice also that the above revelation is about how to stop bringing forth fruits onto death and how to start bringing forth fruits onto God.

With respect to marriage and procreation, 'fruits onto death' are 'children of the flesh', like Ishmael. Where as 'fruits onto God' are 'children of God', like Issac.

Notice that when one ignore, throw out and transgress the thou shall not covet commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit one stop bringing forth children of the flesh and start bringing forth only children of God.

More precisely, when one covet so as to serve in the newness of spirit one stop bringing forth children of the flesh and start bringing forth only children of God.

Are you there yet. Have you made the transformation. According to the Holy KJV N.T. the question is, What kind of children do you have?

Did you transgress the thou shall not covet commandments so as to have spirit/love motivated procreative sex? And so bring forth only children of God.

Or did you uphold the thou shall not covet commandment and sexually procreate carnally in a spiritless/loveless union? And so bring forth only children of the flesh.

Which approach to sexual procreation did you use?

It is confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T. that children of the flesh and their parents will be cast out. They will not inherit God's kingdom of heaven together with children of God and their parents.

Notice that the above revelation (i.e. Romans: 7 KJV N.T.) instructs newly spiritually aware people to walk away from their Old testament/ten commandments type marriages and spouse . . . and form new marriages with new partners, as urged by spirit/love. These latter ones are New Testament type unions.

Newly converted people are instructed to do the above so as to stop bring forth children of the flesh and start bringing forth only children of God.

Did you seek out this mystery of God's kingdom of heaven which is in the Holy KJV N.T. . . .

Or were you too preoccupied with judging and ruling on the morality of Trump, Clinton and others? . . . while you filled the world with only children of the flesh and no children of God.

Were you preoccupied with minor things and ignored serious major things.

Come on tell the truth, did you live and procreate according to the law or according to spirit/love?

All of this is for your Christian edification, according to literal truths in the Holy KJV N.T. However these truths also point out that Trump and Clinton cannot be subjected to your or any other person's personal or collective morality.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Christians are instructed to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment so as to serve in the newness of spirit. They are told to go ahead and covet so as to serve spirit/love...

...and commit adultery, lie, cheat, steal, rape, murder.

Yep, the moral absolutes of the OT are out the window and the "New Christianity" has taken it's place.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your chosen candidate Hillary Clinton just got caught attacking Christians of all colors, including Catholics

Exactly when did I "choose" Hillary Clinton as my candidate Aaron? That's right, if I'm not for either secular humanist liberal major Party candidate (Trump or Clinton), I must be for Clinton.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thats great, and for each one of your pastor, there are 4 pastors who just divorced their wife for a younger woman or just got caught in adultery.

You are comparing apples with oranges and throughout history men have had a "keeping it in their pants" problem

Yes and women take full advantage of it by making a lot of money out of it.

Firstly by women turning off the sex when they get what they want out of it, and then other women taking advantage of that.

Men are the victims.

LA

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Her people speak for her, they do what she tells them -

In this instance, according to your link, it was Halpin and Palmieri talking, Podesta was included in the email exchange but didn't comment.

How do you get from that that Hillary was attacking Christians?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Hilary has Obama protecting her, the press protecting her,,CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, NPR, the dopey sissies of the Republican party, 5 of the Supreme Court, Union crooks, million dollar donors, wacko feminists, and 65% of the American low info voters……

Hilary has the slick ability of displacing her screwed up mistakes onto other people. E-mails, Benghazi, several "Gates" some one else's fault….a sanctimonious fraud.

I don't think that 90% of the people who will vote for Hilary realize what they are voting for and have considered the consequences.

They are voting on emotions——female, first female president, "The I woman hear me roar…..thing.

The rest is just political junk——Hilary has nothing to offer.

GOD HELP US

I'm voting for her not because she's a woman, but because she's a better candidate than Trump.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
How many Christian butchered by the Protestants during the Protestant Reformation——-???/

They had it coming :idunno:

I'm not anti-Catholic for their actions. In those times, religion ruled the world and dissent was dangerous.

But
downplaying it just disrespects history.