Censorship

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
So called 'conservatives' are some of the worst when it comes to censorship, case in point:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4940100&viewfull=1#post4940100
Yiannapoulos is a bit of a singularity among celebrities right now. While I can't say that I applaud the choices he's made and the things that he's said, I can understand him wanting to turn a grave negative in his past into as much of a positive as possible. He is a victim of abuse, but he's trying to prevent that from defining who he is today, and this kernel in his MO is something that I do applaud.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Yiannapoulos is a bit of a singularity among celebrities right now...

No more photos
limpwrist.gif
on Breitbart. :vomit:

The wickedness of Sodom ([Ex 20:14]
stripper.gif
heterosexual [Lev. 20:10–12] or homosexual [Lev. 20:10,13]) was notorious (Gen. 13:13).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
So called 'conservatives' are some of the worst when it comes to censorship, case in point:
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4940100&viewfull=1#post4940100

Yiannapoulos is a bit of a singularity among celebrities right now. While I can't say that I applaud the choices he's made and the things that he's said, I can understand him wanting to turn a grave negative in his past into as much of a positive as possible. He is a victim of abuse, but he's trying to prevent that from defining who he is today, and this kernel in his MO is something that I do applaud.

My point is that the so-called 'conservative movement' (which they aren't) didn't have a problem with Milo Yiannopoulos being a proud and unrepentant homosexual, the problem they had was when he truthfully spoke out about the homosexual lifestyle (i.e. child molestation, pederasty).

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...so-called 'conservative movement' (which they aren't) didn't have a problem with Milo Yiannopoulos being a proud and unrepentant homosexual...
So-called conservatives didn't (Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10). Actual conservatives did.

stripper.gif
heterosexual [Lev. 20:10–12] or homosexual [Lev. 20:10,13]) was notorious (Gen. 13:13).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
My point is that the so-called 'conservative movement' (which they aren't) didn't have a problem with Milo Yiannopoulos being a proud and unrepentant homosexual, the problem they had was when he truthfully spoke out about the homosexual lifestyle (i.e. child molestation, pederasty).

So-called conservatives didn't (Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10). Actual conservatives did.

stripper.gif

They're Godless Libertarians, trying to pass themselves off as conservative.