North Carolina: Force to Rescind Tranny In Bathroom Bill

rexlunae

Your ideas of what is moral starts with rejecting everything that had been considered moral 100 years ago and ends with accepting everything that had been considered immoral 100 years ago.

You don't understand morality at all. All you know is mindless obedience to rules laid down for you long enough ago that you forget that someone, sometime decided what they were going to be. This allows you to avoid any moral responsibility.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You don't understand morality at all. All you know is mindless obedience to rules laid down for you long enough ago that you forget that someone, sometime decided what they were going to be. This allows you to avoid any moral responsibility.

You just showed you dont understand morality - here this will help you:

mo·ral·i·ty
məˈralədē/
noun
noun: morality

principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behavior.

genuineoriginal

I strive to understand the principles that lie underneath the "rules" you mindlessly abandon.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Anyone who sees nothing wrong with young teen girls being married off - not for love but for procreation purposes - and who doesn't believe there's such a thing as spousal rape has no moral standing to tell me what's disgusting, so don't mind me while I discard anything you have to say.

Girls being married off young is wrong and so is girls having cross-dressed men on there restrooms. Just like the little feminist girl said, these men are taking away women's private spaces, and I agree on this!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Your ideas of what is moral starts with rejecting everything that had been considered moral 100 years ago and ends with accepting everything that had been considered immoral 100 years ago.

If that means I'm not into child brides married for the purpose of property transactions and progeny, and that wives can have protection from spousal rape, then hell yes.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...-law-blocking-measures-to-protect-lgbt-people

Some homosexuals disagree with this as an LGB homo helping measure and is more an attack on heterosexual lives. Gays and Lesbians are content using the normal public bathrooms; they have no issue about their sex identity. Often the assumption that all homos have a cross-gender identity is lauded by a majority who contends cross dressers are also homosexuals. Many gays dislike trannys more than most normal folks know.

Religious freedom supporters may not know that gays do not always support the more offensive tranny!

And the lawsuits are already flying from the lgbt - Transgender Advocacy Groups Sue Over North Carolina Law Overturning Controversial ‘Bathroom Bill’

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
If that means I'm not into child brides married for the purpose of property transactions and progeny, and that wives can have protection from spousal rape, then hell yes.

Then I think women should be divorced long before spousal rape is possible. if that is the sate of affairs they should have never married.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
One way to solve the issue is by making all restrooms single occupancy and gender neutral, I see more of those these days. There are also more and more restrooms being designed or redesigned with stalls and doors that are floor to ceiling. They look really nice, and provide a greater sense of privacy and security.

If there's ever been a transgender in the women's restroom when I was, I've never noticed - meaning they were far more discreet than the fear mongers would have us believe.

Would a male, heterosexual rapist or pedophile dress like a woman so he can assault a female occupant in the bathroom? I doubt it.

Good ideas. Not practical everywhere but can be a good approach for some.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Then I think women should be divorced long before spousal rape is possible. if that is the sate of affairs they should have never married.

It's not always possible to be able to predict the future.

If it's a "Christian" marriage, they say it's not possible for a rape to occur. It's basically the man taking what he says is his, over her protests, and saying she's sinning for resisting the forced sex. I have no respect for a man like that, no interest in his morality - or his Christianity.

musterion

Sodomites have complained when "glory holes" they dug in public bathroom walls have been boarded up.

Also...

When the mayor of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, proposed in July 2007 that the city spend $250,000 on robotic toilets for the beach to curb homosexual sex in public restrooms and parks, homosexual activists were up in arms. (The doors of the toilets automatically open after a certain period.) The homosexuals accused Mayor Jim Naugle of “hatred” and demanded an apology.

In response he did apologize, but not to the homosexuals. He said: “I was not aware of how serious the problem was of the sexual activity that’s taking place in bathrooms and public places and parks in Broward County and particularly the city of Fort Lauderdale. I’ve been educated on that, and I want to apologize to the parents and the children of our community for not being aware of the problem. This to me is totally unacceptable. I don’t think that in the name of being inclusive or tolerant any of us in the community should tolerate this” (“Fort Lauderdale Mayor Criticized,” Florida Baptist Witness, Aug. 2, 2007).

This further enraged the homosexuals, and they held a rally at city hall. Matt Foreman of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force called the mayor a “bigot” and said he should be “shunned everywhere he goes and not allowed at any gathering where decent people are.” City Commissioner Carlton Moore shouted, “We as a community must unite against hatred.”

Some public parks are listed on homosexual websites as recommended locations for immoral liaisons. In June 2008 Pennsylvania state park rangers arrested three men at such a park and accused them of lewd acts (“PA Park Rangers Crack Down,” OneNewsNow.com, June 18, 2008).

If homosexual activists get their way, and homosexuals are given license to act out their “lifestyle” as they please, the response given by the Fort Lauderdale mayor and the actions of the park rangers will be illegal.

http://www.wayoflife.org/database/homosexualitylegal.html

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
It's not always possible to be able to predict the future.

If it's a "Christian" marriage, they say it's not possible for a rape to occur. It's basically the man taking what he says is his, over her protests, and saying she's sinning for resisting the forced sex. I have no respect for a man like that, no interest in his morality - or his Christianity.
This would have been impossible with my husband, Bob. He was perfect with me and alwsys protected me. We loved in perfect harmony.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
From the link Angel posted in her thread about NY travel to NY
http://www.christianpost.com/news/n...r-bathroom-ordinance-ban-andrew-cuomo-160385/

"This law simply says people must use the bathroom of the sex listed on their birth certificate. Anyone who has undergone a sex change can change their sex on their birth certificate,"

If you're going to allow someone to enter a bathroom/locker room based on gender identity then I think it would make sense to at least have some sort of criteria in order to determine if the person truly considers themselves the gender. I don't know if that needs to be changing one's birth certificate, but maybe the person's driver's license or other state ID. And probably it doesn't have to be after you actually have the surgery since the surgery may be unrealistic for most transgendered people.

Granted, something like this would only be useful after any problems occurred because you can't check IDs going into the bathrooms but it would be some effort to make sure that only people serious about their gender identity use the other sexe's bathroom.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I think it is a sole matter of looking normal. this may exclude some persons, yet we all have some exclusions. i cannot see how ine would love as the opposite sex if that one appeared a different sex. From this, i would say just do not make issue of it. I never look at the women in a public restroom, and think few do stare.

I am tired now and need my rest

kmoney

Hall of Fame
From the link Angel posted in her thread about NY travel to NY
http://www.christianpost.com/news/n...r-bathroom-ordinance-ban-andrew-cuomo-160385/

If you're going to allow someone to enter a bathroom/locker room based on gender identity then I think it would make sense to at least have some sort of criteria in order to determine if the person truly considers themselves the gender. I don't know if that needs to be changing one's birth certificate, but maybe the person's driver's license or other state ID. And probably it doesn't have to be after you actually have the surgery since the surgery may be unrealistic for most transgendered people.

Granted, something like this would only be useful after any problems occurred because you can't check IDs going into the bathrooms but it would be some effort to make sure that only people serious about their gender identity use the other sexe's bathroom.

Another quote from the article:
"Why do we have sex-specific bathrooms and locker rooms in the first place? It's because of biology, not because of 'gender identity'," wrote Anderson.

"Separate facilities reflect the fact that men and women have bodily differences; they are designed to protect privacy related to our bodies."

I wouldn't say it's just about biology. Sexual attraction is a factor too, perhaps even more important. That's certainly the idea behind talking about predators. Would you rather use the bathroom or change in a locker room with a gay person of the same gender or a gay person of the opposite gender?