LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He's a wind-bag idiot.

79d1e34f-a89d-455d-8373-227beac3f319.jpg

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
A lot of anti-Trump protesters don't even know why they are protesting against them. I watched some news today and they seriously were going up to them and, when asked the question of why, they were loast as to state even one good reason.

Just like some of you! :)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
A lot of anti-Trump protesters don't even know why they are protesting against them. I watched some news today and they seriously were going up to them and, when asked the question of why, they were loast as to state even one good reason.

I must have been like looking in the mirror for you !!!

Timotheos

Pick one:
1. Racist, says Mexicans are rapists.
2. Sexist.
3. Doesn't know where he stands on abortion.
4. Willing to violate the Constitution regarding freedom of religion, barring Muslim immigrants on the basis of their religion.
5. Wants to build a wall knowing it will do nothing to stop illegal immigration.
6. Wants to have Mexico pay for the dumb wall, knowing Mexico has refused. Repeats lie, knowing the truth.
6. No Experience in government, never held an office.
7. Doesn't pay his debts, went bankrupt 4 times even though he has the money to pay his debts.
8. Divorced 6 times.
9. Has stupid haircut and big mouth.

exminister

Not sure if there is a thread on this elsewhere but Trump a day or so ago said if abortion becomes illegal any woman who gets an abortion should face some form of punishment. With the outcry he retracted it. Was he wrong to retract?

Cruz and Kaisach criticize this. I thought the would favor punishment.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Not sure if there is a thread on this elsewhere but Trump a day or so ago said if abortion becomes illegal any woman who gets an abortion should face some form of punishment. With the outcry he retracted it. Was he wrong to retract?

it would have been more interesting
-if
-he had not retracted it