I will not vote for trump

ClimateSanity

Everyone living here who cheers on the destruction of the country as it was founded before progressivism took root, get the hell out of here on the next flight. Try the Sudan for starters.

This Charming Manc

wasnt you country founded on the freedoms of speach, voting and hiold opinions that others dont agree with.

It seems like you have forgotten that.

Everyone living here who cheers on the destruction of the country as it was founded before progressivism took root, get the hell out of here on the next flight. Try the Sudan for starters.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
I will not vote for trump

How ironic that conservative Christians in this forum and across America have willingly "hitched their wagon" to the self-confessed "Groper and Chief" who is the absolute antithesis of everything Christianity represents!

At least Speaker Ryan finally had the good sense to cut his ties with "The Donald," which is more than I can say about conservative Christian "friends" who are still convinced that the "Titanic is Unsinkable!"

Arthur Brain

Oh get a grip. The sky isn't falling in on your head, and people who denounce Trump and whack jobs who go off on demented rants like you, have just as much right and place to say so as you do to vote for an egotistical nut.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It already has, which is why the choice of candidates is what they are. We (americans) already rejected any that cared about Gods input and are reaping what we (americans) have sown.

It will get much worse. Only an idiot or liberal cannot see it.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
which would you rather have:

a root canal

or

an intraparenchymal hemorrhage while having a root canal

vote root canal! :banana: