I dont want a conservative for pres., dont want tax cutter or pro life..

republicanchick

Yeh, you read that right

I dont want a conservative for president, dont want a tax cutter or a pro lifer..

anyone can say he believes that way

Ted Cruz is the only one of the R candidates who has been on the inside (inside WA) & yet has not changed or gone Dem on us... the only one who has PROVEN that he is a conservative

some candidates have only RECENTLY been conservative... well, actually I am thinking of only one here.. one who has only recently claimed to be "conservative" I have to say the others have been conservative for a long time..

some have colluded w/ the enemy in the past, aka liberals...

It takes one thing to know... to really KNOW that any given person (forget about Candidates... I am talking about ANYONE)

it takes TIME

and plenty of it... to know that you can really trust a person...

Use your head this next election... forget about a person's "face"... that is NOT important

heck, you can pretty much forget just about everything that person SAYS... b/c as we all know people say all kinds of things to get what they want... It is after they get what they want... after the pressure is off... that is when we find out who they really are

+

republicanchick

There are a few things that cause me to have reservations about Cruz, though... things like this

He is not on Fox enough... (Is that his fault? Hmm..... he may have been trumped...)

He is not single

ok, ok....

:chuckle:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
There are a few things that cause me to have reservations about Cruz, though... things like this

He is not on Fox enough... (Is that his fault? Hmm..... he may have been trumped...)

Not being on Faux News is a good thing. I see you still think that Faux News is conservative.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I've said it before here - Ted Cruz is NOT a "conservative " . He is a radical theocratic fascist demagogue and probably the most evil and dangerous person in America .
Supposedly, conservatism means wanting to preserve the best of the past . But Ted Cruz wants to go back to the WORST of the past - and then some .
Anyone who supports this monster for president is either unbelievably dumb and gullible or just plain evil .
As Sinclair Lewis said "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and in the Bible ". Or words tot hat effect .
Cruz should never have been elected to any political office in America , and to have him in a position as powerful as a Texas senator is absolutely frightening. I shudder to think what he would do as president . I don't even WANT to think about this .
I'm not opposed to Cruz because he was born in Canada, but because he's a horrible person .

republicanchick

I've said it before here - Ted Cruz is NOT a "conservative " . He is a radical theocratic fascist demagogue and probably the most evil and dangerous person in America .

your own words I give back to you.. with a few "minor changes" so as to make them more truthful:

I [RC] have said it before here - The Horn is NOT a logical person. He is a radical God-rejecter fascist demagogue and probably the most evil and dangerous person in America because he says things re Ted Cruz t hat are just so blatantly UNTRUE

_

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Republicanchick , I'm not running for political office, nor would I even want to . I couldn't be elected dog catcher . Unlike Cruz, I don't want to persecute gay people and bring America closer and closer to being a Christian theocracy .
I don't think gay pride parades should be illegal ; Ted Cruz does . Who does he think he is telling people which parades should be legal or not ? No politician has the right to do this ,period .
And Reublicanchick , don't assume that just because I'm a liberal, I hate Christians and want to deny them rights and persecute them . Nothing could be farther from the truth .
All I want is for fanatical Christians in America to be kept from getting the power they seek , because this would be disastrous for America . Ted Cruz is one of these, and probably the most dangerous one, because he is a US senator .

republicanchick

Republicanchick , I'm not running for political office, nor would I even want to . I couldn't be elected dog catcher . Unlike Cruz, I don't want to persecute gay people and bring America closer and closer to being a Christian theocracy .
but it's OK for perverts to lead?

OK for perverts to persecute Christians?

whatever

+

republicanchick

dont want a tax cutter ?

I regret the title... what I meant was I don't want someone who merely CLAIMS to be a conservative

they all do that

again, Cruz is the only one who has PROVEN that he won't change just b/c he's in a different environment (WA). Obviously he has been there and is still.. fighting the enemy

Therefore, it would be totally foolish not to vote for him

but then... Americans can really be foolish...

Look @ the mess we are in now.. rest my case

__

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Who said "perverts" are "persecuting " Christians ? It's CHRISTIANS who are persecuting the "perverts " !!!
You mean gay people should be barred from public office ? Where does the constitution say this ?

republicanchick

Who said "perverts" are "persecuting " Christians ? It's CHRISTIANS who are persecuting the "perverts " !!!
You mean gay people should be barred from public office ? Where does the constitution say this ?

you need Jesus

we all do... so no need to feel alone or "needy" or.... whatever

__

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Since the people who wrote the constitution considered it to be a given, that same sex sex is a crime...

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Supposedly, conservatism means wanting to preserve the best of the past . But Ted Cruz wants to go back to the WORST of the past - and then some .
Anyone who supports this monster for president is either unbelievably dumb and gullible or just plain evil .
As Sinclair Lewis said "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and in the Bible ". Or words tot hat effect .
Cruz should never have been elected to any political office in America , and to have him in a position as powerful as a Texas senator is absolutely frightening. I shudder to think what he would do as president . I don't even WANT to think about this .
I'm not opposed to Cruz because he was born in Canada, but because he's a horrible person .

And you were just a wrong the last time you said it....