being persecuted by the government (in USA!!!!!)

republicanchick

I feel many have been persecuted by "our" government, but won't talk about it, usually

if you complain, you are called Paranoid or Crazy or whatever... and yet i will bet many here have been through this kind of thing

Ted Cruz is having some kind of forum in which he hears people's stories about being persecuted for being Christian (and/or Conservative?)

My own stories would take up the whole day...

___

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I feel many have been persecuted by "our" government, but won't talk about it, usually

if you complain, you are called Paranoid or Crazy or whatever... and yet i will bet many here have been through this kind of thing

Ted Cruz is having some kind of forum in which he hears people's stories about being persecuted for being Christian (and/or Conservative?)

You should start a thread on how persecuted you are ...

republicanchick

anyone over the age of ... say, 45

who claims he has never been persecuted or mistreated by the gov

is a LIAR

any "Christian" who claims that (same age)

is a perfidious, [redundancy alert, I admit] apostate liar

+

Sitamun

Please oh please RC, please tell us exactly how you personally have been persecuted by the U.S. Government for your faith.

(This should be good)

shagster01

She is forced to sit and watch Fox News and complain about liberals all day. It's a horrible punishment for being Catholic that we put her through.

Buzzword

Having no real concept of true persecution, even with images and testimonials available from countries where it is a fact of life, too many American churchgoers assign the term to their diminishing position of dominance and privilege in American society.

"Christians who complain about Christianity being persecuted in America, who claim that Christians should 'rise up' and 'take America back,' are really just saying 'Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?'."
-Rev. Mark Story

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

___
Again, the elites are impersonating the oppressed.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It is truly sad that an exclusive focus on Jesus and a moral Christian life is so disruptive and alarming for Theologyonline.

Shame on TOL !!!

The victimization, the anger covering up shame and the immaturity of most folks on this website is truly astonishing to me.

Nevertheless, I will continue to stress the authentic parabolic teachings of Jesus as well as connecting myself and the world to the great moral epic of the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament.

MY faith is secure!

keypurr

is a LIAR

+

Its a big world out there and we have a lot of planes and ships you can use to leave all the persecution behind you.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

is a LIAR

+
Reminds me of the old story of the four-year-old girl who stood at the top of the stairs and said to the women gathered for her mother's tea party:

"Everyone in this house 'ceptin' me is bitches!"

It is truly sad that an exclusive focus on Jesus and a moral Christian life is so disruptive and alarming for Theologyonline.

Shame on you, TOL !!!

The victimization, the anger covering up shame and the immaturity of most folks on this website is truly astonishing to me.

Nevertheless, I will continue to stress the authentic parabolic teachings of Jesus as well as connecting myself and the world to the great moral epic of the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament.

My faith is secure.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Again, the elites are impersonating the oppressed.

Shame on TOL !!!

MY faith is secure!

Have another glass of whine?

republicanchick

as someone once said

If you are not angry, you are not paying attention

to paraphrase that:

If you are not persecuted for being a Christian, you are not a Christian

___

quip

BANNED
Banned
as someone once said

If you are not angry, you are not paying attention

to paraphrase that:

If you are not persecuted for being a Christian, you are not a Christian

___

I'm fairly sure thats a rephrase....not a paraphrase....concerning an oft refrain.